Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) (135150 Views)

Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex / Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option / Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Loverboi2cute(m): 7:38am On Oct 17, 2021
Hahahaha....my unborn Boy Child go listen to dis audio, make im for grab sense

Wahala for Beta Cocks oo
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:38am On Oct 17, 2021
BosseJ:
No way a woman go dey shake yansh the way Janemena does online wey she won't be sleeping around. It's her husband that I pity. The bobo looks like a simp one kind.
Haha
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Curious345: 7:39am On Oct 17, 2021
BosseJ:
No way a woman go dey shake yansh the way Janemena does online wey she won't be sleeping around. It's her husband that I pity. The bobo looks like a simp one kind.
your mouth get better catalyst and exhaust pipe.. Lol
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Intersexxsherry(f): 7:40am On Oct 17, 2021
generalwo:
This guy is a big disgrace to manhood..... No real man sleeps with a woman and tells the whole world about it in any way. The women have done wrong especially the married ones but it's no excuse for a man to behave this way.... This man's actions, makes me feel ashamed of being a man.......... No be every body wen get pweek be man.... This one suppose pass woman come and I hope he gets delt with very soon......... This kind person fit just miss one day and that will be the last time anyone years about him..... Too much talk no good for man.....
no be everybody wey get preek be man. I like that statement hahaha ..
Thank God you realize that.
Like me i get prick and i be woman.. grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Curious345: 7:43am On Oct 17, 2021
generalwo:
This guy is a big disgrace to manhood..... No real man sleeps with a ..

Marriage is overrated..

I have more than 12 married women in my DM, disturbing me for sex every single day..

NA so I dey dodge them. Like bullet, some go even call me video dey wan do sexualy explicit stuff.. But I go cut the call...
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by walkingshadow911: 7:44am On Oct 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
99.9% of men are kiss and tell,its just that this boy/man did his kiss and tell with a woman, almost all men share their sexcapdes with themselves.That's why its very risky to date someone on this forum,he can create another account to start trolling you with everything when things go sour.
You are wrong, I don't share my sexcapades with anyone man or woman. am a shy guy
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2021
Kajaard:

Believe what you want O cheesy

Most of us are built differently. Don't generalise because of the comments you see here on nairaland.
Ikillbrikehos how many Monika's do you have,stilmaticog icejayz,and several other ones.You fight me with ikillbrokhos but my friends with your other Monika's.Quit been a child,act and behave naturedly and also learn how not to be toxic.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by rezzy: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2021
Vaiki:
e go suprise you say one local champion dey service your mama that time..shame for your papa abeg,e reach.

Did I mention your mother, why mention mine? No let thunder destroy your full generation o? Ẹ do you. Today is Sunday morning, you can't come and let me sin.

If your mother, sisters, cousin sisters, grandmother and your future wife are dogs, I'm sorry to disappoint you, my mom isn't.
My friends are not wayward talk more of my family. Shame unto the day you were conceived. You are a disgrace to your parents and the whole world. Baztard son

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Kajaard: 7:52am On Oct 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
Ikillbrikehos how many Monika's do you have,stilmaticog icejayz,and several other ones.You fight me with ikillbrokhos but my friends with your other Monika's.Quit been a child,act and behave naturedly and also learn how not to be toxic.

So I am now Ikillbrokehoes. Paranoid much cheesy

I told you, you can never know my main. Just forget it.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 17, 2021
Kajaard:

I want to know please,just tell me your initials
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by seanjy4konji: 7:58am On Oct 17, 2021
That tonto na better evil....She gats bring someone drown...she is living a meaningless life...How that janemena came into the picture na wetin amaze me...she gats make sure say another woman go down with am...she is pure evil...over the years i have read and checked her out....she is not a good persom at all.
pepperdemzombie:
When Kpokpogri was firing Tonto, some people came here and said she's passing through a lot and calling out Kpokpogri. Where are they all to caution the witch on what she's making another person to pass through now?
Whenever she's relegated, she MUST pull someone down the drain but some people will pity her when she's on the receiving end.
Bloggers burst her,that the cars she lied she bought and 5 bedroom duplex she also lied she bought for her son's 5th birthday belongs to Mr Mubarak, a married man with 3 children whose family is not here. She left the man for Kpokpogri, and he was the mentioned man in the leaked tape, now bubbles burst, she's flaunting the man's pictures as her new boyfriend, just to destroy the man's marriage now.
Or what is the aim of flaunting a married man she was sleeping with secretly before? When they assassinate the idiot for some cover ups, now, her useless followers will still go and drag Churchill.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:00am On Oct 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
D**bass I'm not in no way related to anyone here, my only account is my only account, and I will never try to be your friend, never.

because I hate you. get that in your malfunctioning brain, zzor aka wargidanairala aka rozz etc
angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:01am On Oct 17, 2021
Kajaard:

That person zzor is super d**b
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by HIPROFILE(m): 8:16am On Oct 17, 2021
Tonto The king of Leakage is here.All hail the King of Leakage she can leak the audio that lead to Abacha’s death..ooo Just give her 24 hours the audio is outgrin grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Frenzy01(m): 8:19am On Oct 17, 2021
Nah she marry the guy nah.. No be the guy marry her... grin grin..
See washing cheesy

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by J2381: 8:20am On Oct 17, 2021
When I was little, we call things like dis "breeze blow fowl yansh open". grin cheesy
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Awoo88: 8:28am On Oct 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
that is my unfortunate and useless mother
Get well soon!!
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by walkingshadow911: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2021
Kajaard:

So in other words you are saying if a guy or lady is wayward before marriage they will definitely be wayward in marriage as well and can never change? Interesting.

Ok, i guess u are still a very young chap

A decorated monkey is still a monkey. Dress a monkey like a human doesn't give it access to the dining table. A leopard can't change it skin. And you can't talk a scorpion from stinging.
Sexual promiscuity is a gradual process Little by little till it become an addiction.
This is why some ladies avoids to much body counts. It wont allow em to stick with one man or woman. Those who can't draw the line eventually becomes coded prostitute like her. Listen to the audio again, she had been dating that simp for 9 yrs before she married him lol. does marriage change anything here?

God gave em pussy for free, and they are monetizing it. Yet they want respect at the same time , lol it can't work that way.
Nobody eat his cake and have it

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by unyimecc(f): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
When Kpokpogri was firing Tonto, some people came here and said she's passing through a lot and calling out Kpokpogri. Where are they all to caution the witch on what she's making another person to pass through now?
Whenever she's relegated, she MUST pull someone down the drain but some people will pity her when she's on the receiving end.
Bloggers burst her,that the cars she lied she bought and 5 bedroom duplex she also lied she bought for her son's 5th birthday belongs to Mr Mubarak, a married man with 3 children whose family is not here. She left the man for Kpokpogri, and he was the mentioned man in the leaked tape, now bubbles burst, she's flaunting the man's pictures as her new boyfriend, just to destroy the man's marriage now.
Or what is the aim of flaunting a married man she was sleeping with secretly before? When they assassinate the idiot for some cover ups, now, her useless followers will still go and drag Churchill.

Assassinate right? do you remember what made Tonto to report kpokpogri to dss? Where were you when Janemena dragged Tonto to court? I don't have any business with their ordeals but the truth is, Janemena should have let Tonto be knowing very well her hands are not clean. kpokpogri messed up big time.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2021
NaBanga:

Tonto Dikeh was very wrong to PUBLICALLY expose this. Why did she not go to Janemena? Why did she not go to Janemena's husband? She could have approached the married partners privately or even their trusted friends. The reason is that misery loves company. She could not stand to see her fellow woman enjoy a marriage, when she could not enjoy her own. They are both in the same business of selling flesh, but she was pained because Janemena also has a husband. To remove the shame from her face, Tonto threw it on another.

I used to like this Tonto, but I now believe Bobrisky is right about her. She is very wicked and evil, but she knows how to cover it well with makeup and smiles. I used to say Churchill was the problem. Even though I believe he was a problem, Tonto's madness multiplied his own. Kpokpogiri was lighting a fire under Tonto so she needed a way to escape. She dragged her fellow woman so she could climb out of the firepit.

Go to her husband and say what... Na wa oo... u might be right about saying it out... not to her husband..... leave him out of this...
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Kajaard: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2021
walkingshadow911:

Ok, i guess u are still a very young chap

A decorated monkey is still a monkey. Dress a monkey like a human doesn't give it access to the dining table. A leopard can't change it skin. And you can't talk a scorpion from stinging.
Sexual promiscuity is a gradual process Little by little till it become an addiction.
This is why some ladies avoids to much body counts. It wont allow em to stick with one man or woman. Those who can't draw the line eventually becomes coded prostitute like her. Listen to the audio again, she had been dating that simp for 9 yrs before she married him lol. does marriage change anything here?

God gave em pussy for free, and they are monetizing it. Yet they want respect at the same time , lol it can't work that way.
Nobody eat his cake and have it

This makes sense. This is very deep. Thanks for explaining bro
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by descarado: 9:01am On Oct 17, 2021
pocohantas:

I think that particular lady (Merit) is Kpokpogarri’s pîmp, because he is always telling her who he fcked or is about to fck.

Jane’s problem was not knowing when to retire and when to shut up. Mercy Johnson used to be pretty wild back in the days, but she got married and became No1 submissive woman, Nigerian standard. Nigerian men forgave her of all her sins immediately. No be she dey with her husband and 4 kids now? She done turn role model for career wives sef.

Even if Jane’s husband doesn’t have sense. Even if he is the greatest simp in the world, Jane should have known pressure would keep coming till that marriage sinks. She should have had some respect for her husband. But no, she wanted to show us her husband is a supportive modern man.

How market now?
They have settled this when this Jane made a 360 detour and triple dared tonto to release the audio.
I read video dey too.
Toor

Yes, I agree. Mercy Johnson is now a role model cheesy

Tonto makes her money through controversies. She should have not mentioned Jane's name but send her coded message.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by descarado: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2021
Caseless:
I've always said it, if your wife flaunts her sexiness online, she's inwardly looking for attention of other men. I mean, "They'll tell you that doesn't mean she's a hoe, it doesn't mean she's courting other men, she's trying to impress her husband(most dumb excuse of all) " etc. If it walks like a duck, "squeak" like a duck, then it's a duck. If you do like a LovePeddler online, you are likely to do it in private.
Exactly.

Also if you all you talk about online is how hushpupi, obi cubana, e money etc are balling online. The chances that you are a yahoo yahoo is more than 100% and you can do anything for money.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by temizeee(m): 9:10am On Oct 17, 2021
She don block all comments on most of her instagram post lol
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by descarado: 9:11am On Oct 17, 2021
Klass99:

Lol grin, this drama just gets more and more interesting.

But the part in bold was not Tonto's business or story to tell. She's a real b... lipsrsealed for doing that.

Because she was exposed and publicly embarrassed, she felt the need to go down with someone else.

That was a malicious move on Tonto's part and I don't blame people who drag her up and down social media.
Tonto is evil. Why mention her name.
She is trying too much.
Life is not competition.
So she knew this man has stuffs like this and was publicly kissing and praising him?

Until I see video, I don't believe voice notes. Anybody can doctor it.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Bimpe29: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
That lady na Olosho na

You need to see some of her activities on IG

So irresponsible for a married woman

Majority of our lady celebrities are really irresponsible and wayward.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by walkingshadow911: 9:24am On Oct 17, 2021
Kajaard:

This makes sense. This is very deep. Thanks for explaining bro

you are most welcome bro.
Life is a lesson room, the more we live, the more we learn.
Happy Sunday!
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by crackhaus: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2021
bukatyne:

Your whole family, relatives and village are a disgrace to the entire human race.

Anofia!

Ahhh shocked shocked

See Buka oo.. cheesy

Which day did you start dropping curses like this on NL?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by generalwo(m): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2021
Curious345:

Marriage is overrated..

I have more than 12 married women in my DM, disturbing me for sex every single day..

NA so I dey dodge them. Like bullet, some go even call me video dey wan do sexualy explicit stuff.. But I go cut the call...
.... Bros as u deh avoid them, e make sense... Abeg keep avoiding them especially the married women.. I am proud of you bro.... Keep it up
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by generalwo(m): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
no be everybody wey get preek be man. I like that statement hahaha ..
Thank God you realize that.
Like me i get prick and i be woman.. grin
..... Lol
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Kog45(m): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2021
Bar1941:
I wonder how Totoh decay was able to stay that long with this lunatic before they eventually broke up. Any sensible lady should detect the foolishness in this guy within hours of being together. This guy has zero sense I swear.
...and Totoh no be lunatic abi and she get sense abi.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by walkingshadow911: 9:37am On Oct 17, 2021
Angeldemon:

WHEN WE TELL YOU STUPID YOUNG MEN OF NOWADAYS NEVER TO IGNORE A WOMANS PAST YOU WILL FOOLISHLY SAY
THE PAST IS THE PAST

A WOMANS PAST IS AS IMPORTANT AS HER FUTURE.

They think their girlfriend is different

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien / Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.