Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) (135110 Views)

Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex / Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option / Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by greggng: 12:15am On Oct 17, 2021
DMerciful:
This is not the beginning na? The very first post by Tonto said she still slept with kpokpogri recently

If the allegation is true then nobody should blame Tonto dike for crying out before the man exposes her sex tape . For a married woman to keep sleeping with a man outside is an abomination ...those criticising Tonto for exposing this evil act are naive , it can even hinder the progress of her husband I some culture ..the man might even die ...

Such a lady deserve no pity ...God has got a way of liberating people . The husband is free now. Let her take Tonto to supreme court ...she will get more shame

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Navalsadiq(m): 12:27am On Oct 17, 2021
Some people get mind sha.you use your clear eye go marry ashawo

4 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Navalsadiq(m): 12:28am On Oct 17, 2021
Jumbojnr:
Olosho no be handwork
na hand work for naija

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Geeman2006: 12:28am On Oct 17, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
See grown man with leaking mouth

Tuehhhhhhh

Agbalagba tio gbon, agbalagba to'n shey langba langba

So when they're calling men this thing to will say it's a man
Kiss & tell Boys. Very immature. The guy is useless. Running his mouth like a gossip mill. No class at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by jaxxy(m): 12:34am On Oct 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
When Kpokpogri was firing Tonto, some people came here and said she's passing through a lot and calling out Kpokpogri. Where are they all to caution the witch on what she's making another person to pass through now?
Whenever she's relegated, she MUST pull someone down the drain but some people will pity her when she's on the receiving end.
Bloggers burst her,that the cars she lied she bought and 5 bedroom duplex she also lied she bought for her son's 5th birthday belongs to Mr Mubarak, a married man with 3 children whose family is not here. She left the man for Kpokpogri, and he was the mentioned man in the leaked tape, now bubbles burst, she's flaunting the man's pictures as her new boyfriend, just to destroy the man's marriage now.
Or what is the aim of flaunting a married man she was sleeping with secretly before? When they assassinate the idiot for some cover ups, now, her useless followers will still go and drag Churchill.

Was Rosie or is Rosalieene not sleeping with tontos husband church why didn’t u fire her then now u are hyperventilating on King tonto’s matter.

Where did u see king tonto sleep with a married man beside her ex husband Churchill who was legally married to her ofcourse ? undecided

Was in king tonto that told kpopko to be sleeping up and down like a stray dog?

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by mariahAngel(f): 12:36am On Oct 17, 2021
[s]
SATANlST:
NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS ALL OF THEM angry angry angry
[/s]
Esu pada leyin mi!
Ekwensu! angry angry angry
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by pweeryambre: 12:43am On Oct 17, 2021
so is janes lawyer gona sue kpokpogori now
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Sologzy(m): 1:12am On Oct 17, 2021

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by NaBanga: 1:16am On Oct 17, 2021
greggng:

If the allegation is true then nobody should blame Tonto dike for crying out before the man exposes her sex tape . For a married woman to keep sleeping with a man outside is an abomination ...those criticising Tonto for exposing this evil act are naive , it can even hinder the progress of her husband I some culture ..the man might even die ...

Such a lady deserve no pity ...God has got a way of liberating people . The husband is free now. Let her take Tonto to supreme court ...she will get more shame

Tonto Dikeh was very wrong to PUBLICALLY expose this. Why did she not go to Janemena? Why did she not go to Janemena's husband? She could have approached the married partners privately or even their trusted friends. The reason is that misery loves company. She could not stand to see her fellow woman enjoy a marriage, when she could not enjoy her own. They are both in the same business of selling flesh, but she was pained because Janemena also has a husband. To remove the shame from her face, Tonto threw it on another.

I used to like this Tonto, but I now believe Bobrisky is right about her. She is very wicked and evil, but she knows how to cover it well with makeup and smiles. I used to say Churchill was the problem. Even though I believe he was a problem, Tonto's madness multiplied his own. Kpokpogiri was lighting a fire under Tonto so she needed a way to escape. She dragged her fellow woman so she could climb out of the firepit.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Mikol011: 1:21am On Oct 17, 2021
Kpo kpo Garri
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by kaywhy09(m): 1:36am On Oct 17, 2021
Those that indulge in such immoral acts freely talks about it to anyone who cares to listen.

Whoever participates in such nonsense shouldn't be afraid of the consequences when it comes.

Meanwhile, do you still think FutureIsFemale ?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Congrats321(m): 1:40am On Oct 17, 2021
Is it gagoo.com?
Irennediva:
Ladies of nowadays dey give wahala oo shocked

There is a dating site i always visit, strictly for stripping, whenever I visit that site, these ladies strip for me for free, they normally charge 100 dollars per stripper. These ladies want to kill me with toto. There is one yoruba lady there, she's very wide. See beautiful ladies everywhere ready to entertain me. And they are models. I've stopped visiting those models, they no dey use eye see my monicker, they will turn to lionesses, you go fear stripping na shocked shocked shocked

The future is Femaleshocked shocked shocked
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by pweeryambre: 1:50am On Oct 17, 2021
Bar1941:
I wonder how Totoh decay was able to stay that long with this lunatic before they eventually broke up. Any sensible lady should detect the foolishness in this guy within hours of being together. This guy has zero sense I swear.
And dude also sounds like a complete tout, no levels.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:51am On Oct 17, 2021
StagethemTVee:
This does not mean what Kpo Kpo is saying in this voice note is true. Anyone can brag about sleeping with anyone. I can't belive Tonto Dikeh leaked a voice note from someone who she had claimed is a perpetual liar. Should we then believe everything he has said about you too, Tonto? Tonto Dikeh seems to be a truly, very antagonistic evil person. Now that it is about someone else, she believe the nonsense prince is saying to be the truth. May we never fall victim to the likes of Tonto and her evil prince of darkness.
What should surprise you is after threatening to take legal action against him for threatening to leak their conversations, she went on to do same.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Ofadaman(m): 2:18am On Oct 17, 2021
This is a strong warning to all SIMPs.

We'd Bleep your wife and girlfriends, no woman likes a weak man, weakness is a disease ,simping is disease. Death to all SIMPs.

Solid man Kpokpo Tonto and Jane , Solid Boma bombard Tega, but look at the two simping men, they loved their wives and see what they got. Women don't need desperate men they need real men.

Join the redpil movement,save yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by LilMissRobbie(f): 2:27am On Oct 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Crippled King that made it a law to amputate children that fight. No wonder she can't find true happiness, paying for acceptance and crying indoors.
She can NEVER know peace in her life. When she dragged Mercy Johnson for no just reason too, people thought they were both dragging a man.
She embarrassed Churchill, so no other woman will fall for him, but she's ashamed now, cos she's the one men are tossing around.
Freeze said Kpokpogri should not spoil Tonto's market for another man, why is he not commenting now?

Churchill abi Bobrisky, which one are you? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by freemi(m): 2:44am On Oct 17, 2021
Muna4real:

See this one grin
Jane has been twerking before she married the guy. She was a popular dancer then and even now. Just go and check her traditional marriage ceremony and see how she was twerking.
small thing u cannot read n understand. Nawa
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by bigjackass: 2:47am On Oct 17, 2021
At this point any woman should be embarrassed to be associated with this kokpogiri of a person undecided
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by wany(f): 2:49am On Oct 17, 2021
bodybuilder:
No man has the exclusive right to a pussy. The best you can do be the highest shareholder. Know this and know peace. Your wife can't resist 100% of advances at her. No matter who you are. Whether you're rich, handsome or famous, alpha male, simp, anything.

Your wife can just cheat for the sake of trying something different, not because you're lacking in anything.

They will never understand. undecided
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by wany(f): 2:55am On Oct 17, 2021
NaBanga:

Tonto Dikeh was very wrong to PUBLICALLY expose this. Why did she not go to Janemena? Why did she not go to Janemena's husband? She could have approached the married partners privately or even their trusted friends. The reason is that misery loves company. She could not stand to see her fellow woman enjoy a marriage, when she could not enjoy her own. They are both in the same business of selling flesh, but she was pained because Janemena also has a husband. To remove the shame from her face, Tonto threw it on another.

I used to like this Tonto, but I now believe Bobrisky is right about her. She is very wicked and evil, but she knows how to cover it well with makeup and smiles. I used to say Churchill was the problem. Even though I believe he was a problem, Tonto's madness multiplied his own. Kpokpogiri was lighting a fire under Tonto so she needed a way to escape. She dragged her fellow woman so she could climb out of the firepit.
Your brain is warp, how certain are you that Tonto leaked the audio, the female voice in the audio is that Tonto. undecided

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by AuroraB(f): 2:56am On Oct 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Crippled King that made it a law to amputate children that fight. No wonder she can't find true happiness, paying for acceptance and crying indoors.
She can NEVER know peace in her life. When she dragged Mercy Johnson for no just reason too, people thought they were both dragging a man.
She embarrassed Churchill, so no other woman will fall for him, but she's ashamed now, cos she's the one men are tossing around.
Freeze said Kpokpogri should not spoil Tonto's market for another man, why is he not commenting now?
You are filled with so much bile. Have you visited Freeze's wall
And what's Tonto's fault here? Did she put a gun to kpokpogarri's head to chirp like a parrot or don't you know the lady was once heard, talking crap about Tonto
Ff the news abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by RichAbujaGuy: 3:03am On Oct 17, 2021
Geeman2006:

Kiss & tell Boys. Very immature. The guy is useless. Running his mouth like a gossip mill. No class at all.

Which class does this village bleep have? married just two years and major scandal in her life. undecided

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by NaBanga: 3:15am On Oct 17, 2021
wany:

Your brain is warp, how certain are you that Tonto leaked the audio, the female voice in the audio is that Tonto. undecided

This is a second recording. Tonto accused Janemena on her official Instagram page some weeks ago. I used to have some respect for this Tonto and believed her lies. I was fooled by a pretty face. She is wicked, evil and jealous in her heart. She even admitted her own father saw her as a bad person. She said on recording she would poison Churchill. Imagine telling the person you are dating that you will kill the father of your son. Tonto Dikeh is a bad woman.

Any man who deals with her may become the next star in continuation of the Chidinma and Usifo Ataga series. Some will still go for her because they want the thrill and excitement of living on the edge. Just know that bad things follow Tonto wherever she goes; so pray before you enter those gates.

5 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Vaiki(m): 3:42am On Oct 17, 2021
rezzy:

I'm shaming for you
e go suprise you say one local champion dey service your mama that time..shame for your papa abeg,e reach.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by chriscrosss(m): 4:02am On Oct 17, 2021
StagethemTVee:
This does not mean what Kpo Kpo is saying in this voice note is true. Anyone can brag about sleeping with anyone. I can't belive Tonto Dikeh leaked a voice note from someone who she had claimed is a perpetual liar. Should we then believe everything he has said about you too, Tonto? Tonto Dikeh seems to be a truly, very antagonistic evil person. Now that it is about someone else, she believe the nonsense prince is saying to be the truth. May we never fall victim to the likes of Tonto and her evil prince of darkness.
you pray they dont sleep with your wife ooo...women own too dey loud compare to men..
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by eyinjuege: 4:18am On Oct 17, 2021
Klass99:

Lol grin, this drama just gets more and more interesting.

But the part in bold was not Tonto's business or story to tell. She's a real b... lipsrsealed for doing that.

Because she was exposed and publicly embarrassed, she felt the need to go down with someone else.

That was a malicious move on Tonto's part and I don't blame people who drag her up and down social media.

She is a classical narcissist.
Smart people can see through the BS.
She is also stoking many fires and looking all innocent and distant from it, but she is the one behind it.

5 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Bossydiva(f): 4:26am On Oct 17, 2021
A Good Samaritan should pls help me out. I’m a single mother of two and my house rent #28k.has due since last monthembarassed And my landlord has been disturbing me and threatening to pack my load out. 1488639845 Access bank.My mind will continue to pray for giver and family..May giver never lack
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by gentiles(m): 4:27am On Oct 17, 2021
wany:

You are dumb. Highly unintelligent.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Spray(m): 4:27am On Oct 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

That's Tonto's aim since she is cursed not to be in any man's house. If she's on the receiving end now, you will hear some fools say they should not drive her into depression and suicide.
You see what she's doing to someone now?

I noticed you have quoting everyone...hope all is well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 17, 2021
Bloomfrancs02:
O boy this one pass me shocked

For your professional CV design, contact/whatsapp me: 0 8 1 6 2 5 8 9 8 7 1 cool

I hope you realize it's not okay to display someone's cv like this. Whether it's intentional or not, you're exposing them to potential danger.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Zetty177x: 5:27am On Oct 17, 2021
Klass99:

Okay, thanks for clarifying.

But, is gist lover Tonto's blog? I just listened to the the YouTube audio posted above.

This ur comment got me laughing out loud at past 5am...u nor serious...lol.. grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Zetty177x: 5:29am On Oct 17, 2021
IsabiTheWork:

I hope you realize it's not okay to display someone's cv like this. Whether it's intentional or not, you're exposing them to potential danger.

Good day.

But it looks like the content of the CV are fictitious....

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien / Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.