Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) (135141 Views)

Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex / Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option / Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Lonewolf2010(f): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2021
May I never meet a Tonto Dike and Kpokpogri in my life time. Why is it that it’s only few people that’s criticising what Tonto Dike did. Tonto has successfully systematically used Janemena to clad her gullible followers and the media because she was ostracized. You see Tonto, she’s very Evil. I’m not saying what Janemena did was good, I condemn it in totality. In the first place why did she get married when she knows she can’t be committed? As for Tonto,she’s an evil person, VERY EVIL. This is how she operates,whenever she’s casted out/ostracised, she will quickly look for anything that can clad the media and her followers away from her spotlight and before you know,she will look like the victim. Aside chemical engineering she read psychology she’s knows how to manipulate the media and her gullible followers. D last time I checked how did Janemena finds herself in this situation? She has never had any issue with Tonto. From nowhere Tonto finds her as prey and feed on her so that people won’t talk about her failed life.Tonto Dike Is Evil..��

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by crackhaus: 9:53am On Oct 17, 2021
Caseless:
I've always said it, if your wife flaunts her sexiness online, she's inwardly looking for attention of other men. I mean, "They'll tell you that doesn't mean she's a hoe, it doesn't mean she's courting other men, she's trying to impress her husband(most dumb excuse of all) " etc. If it walks like a duck, "squeak" like a duck, then it's a duck. If you do like a LovePeddler online, you are likely to do it in private.
Not only wife, but any woman a man is having a relationship with.

5 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Codes151(m): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Just say you are down with Comprehension and Assimilation Deficiency Syndrome.
see illiterate.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Starzo: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2021
WoundedLamb:
The man has sex with different women, both single and married, and boldly tells anyone that cares to listen about it cause he certainly knows Nigerians will always attack one gender whatever the case may be.
I guessed who should instead clap for the married woman that destroyed the sanctity of her marriage by opening her p*ssy for a random dick to vandalize ...u go just dey talk anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Ened(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2021
My question is: Did this hot fucking take place before or after Janemema got married.
If before, not a big deal.
If after, it's a big deal. Marriage crisis loading
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Kokaine(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
That lady na Olosho na

You need to see some of her activities on IG

So irresponsible for a married woman
That's the thing
The man who married her should not complain. What was he expecting before? That she has fear of God or she is afraid of him which one

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Muna4real(f): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Na "Dis One",you dey call your mama for house? Who give you comprehension passage to answer?
Your Education is nothing but a wasted effort if you can't comprehend just 2 questions.
Everyone knew her doing it with the man for long, why is she just being tagged irresponsible?
Why did his family go ahead to pay her bride price and accepted her hand in marriage after seeing all that?
Hope my English is simple for you now?

Hmm. You seem more frustrated than the Tonto you love to criticize. I'm not the cause of your sorrows abeg.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

That's Tonto's aim since she is cursed not to be in any man's house. If she's on the receiving end now, you will hear some fools say they should not drive her into depression and suicide.
You see what she's doing to someone now?

You mean the same someone that was married yet was fvcking her own fiance?

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Klass99(f): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2021
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by TeeGod(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2021
CSTR2:
Very dirty girl.

Person fuccckkk you sotay he don fucckk you pass man wey marry you.

U forget to include the years (9years)
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Bamzyriches451: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2021
Olosho
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by zedegit: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2021
CSTR2:
Very dirty girl.

Person fuccckkk you sotay he don fucckk you pass man wey marry you.

Na to unfucck the fucck remain.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by sylve11: 11:40am On Oct 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

She is, she said it. It is in conjunction with that Doris, she was used and dumped by Kpokpo. Seems she's not on good terms with Jane.

I see....

Some people are like that anyway. Since their lives are bad, it won't be bad if yours is bad as well; so they try by all means to make sure yours is like theirs. cool

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by princewarri1985: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
walkingshadow911:

Imagine dating him for nine years calling him loml I fear who trust their wives. na baby mama make sense pass. I will save this audio and play it for my unborn male child so help me God.
You are very right bro na baby mama sure pass, that way you life without stress, THE MOST PAINFUL ASPECT OF IT ALL IS ALL THESE CHEATING WIVES HARDLY GET CAUGHT, IF YOU YOU ARE LUCKY TO CATCH THEM ONCE JUST KNOW THAT THEY HAVE DONE IT BEHIND YOUR BACK LIKE 5000 TIMES BEFORE YOU FINALLY CAUGHT THEM, AND LET ME SHOCK YOU 95% OF ALL MARRIED WOMEN CHEAT, AND NA SO ALL OF THEM GO DEY SHINE EYES LIKE THIEF LOOKING FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE DI*CK TO JUMPED ON

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by pepperdemzombie: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
TripleOh7:

You mean the same someone that was married yet was fvcking her own fiance?
Who is married and fvcking fiance?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by pepperdemzombie: 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
Muna4real:

[s]Hmm. You seem more frustrated than the Tonto you love to criticize. I'm not the cause of your sorrows abeg. [/s]
Nobody can be as frustrated as a person the Devil rushed to create under a second when God went to rest, that's Tonto! Even her family members are ashamed to associate with her on social media.
Since you don't know your mother, that's why a goat breast fed you so you reason and comment like one.
Ask the person who uses you as househelp to tell you the sorrow sorrounding your birtth.
Get well!

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Trybes(m): 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Swinger60:
Tonto has finally done it.

Women..!! we are our own worst enemies.

A bitter woman looking for whom to drag down with her.

even if Jane was cheating on her husband, should Tonto come to the whole word and announce it? what happens to chatting her in private? why leak the audio? for what purpose? why call her out in public about her nudes in the guy's phone.

so your fellow woman's marriage will crash in a controversial way.?

you see why I respect men!! a man will never drag his fellow man like this knowing that his marriage is at risk.

So Tonto should cover an abomination? What an i m b e c I l e talking
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by pepperdemzombie: 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
unyimecc:

Assassinate right? do you remember what made Tonto to report kpokpogri to dss? Where were you when Janemena dragged Tonto to court? I don't have any business with their ordeals but the truth is, Janemena should have let Tonto be knowing very well her hands are not clean. kpokpogri messed up big time.
Tonto ran to DSS cos Kpokpo wanted to release videos and DSS is not supposed to be concerned with private matters? The manipulating witch did that, so that they can hold Jane and Kpokpo if anything happens after calling names. She is a witch!
Any married woman whose name is on the list and whose husband is a public figure will double cross her fast, just watch out! No be every height cat dey scale! Why has DSS not gone for Chidinma? Who is buying her clothes, calling hair dressers and Uber riders.
Did Tonto stay in her place and Jane went to Court or Jane went to Court because Tonto was embarrassing her?
What is Tonto's business with Jane? They are not friends, relatives, in laws nor co workers. Tonto paid to be with Kpokpo to spite his other side chicks and Churchill. Everything backfired, why not lick your wound and move on?
She is using Jane to distract people from the shame she is facing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by pepperdemzombie: 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
Codes151:
see illiterate.

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by mogboyelade(f): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
[quote author=CSTR2 post=106796507]Very dirty[code][/code]ww girl.

Per2son fuccckkk you sotay he don fucckk you pw2wass man wey marry you.
w2w cry cry2[sup][/sup]2
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by pepperdemzombie: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
Awoo88:

My unfortunate and dementia mother, Get well soon!!

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by hopexter(m): 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
NobleAngell:
Now what? Hope you have a room in your house to accommodate Jane if her husband sends her out . Because you seem to be ready to pull alot of people with you over this Kpokpogri. Was it Jane that introduced you to him? Bitter and vindictive woman.

You’re not considering that fact that a MARRIED woman sleeping about?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by MNDY(m): 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Wahala for any guyman wey say he trust him woman finish....Las las,na faint he go faint when he go begin to listen to him woman tape...
My fellow men, it's very commendable to trust your dog with your life than to trust your woman....E get why......My papa dey always dey use am dey sing for us.....No ever make your woman your best friend especially when you no trust her at all.

My brother I don taya.
To marry like dis na serious wahala o.
If you talk, some will blame men join as if it is not a woman who holds the more power to allow sex happen more than the man.
They'd say men want loyalty but they can't give it. But I keep saying this: A woman's loyalty is opportunistic, a woman is not loyal to a man, she is loyal to his "power" (e.g Prince involved in this)Sacrificial loyalty is only for her children. A man on the other hand shows opportunistic loyalty too but he naturally has sacrificial loyalty more.
Na to blend follow their way sure pass aswear
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by pepperdemzombie: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Trybes:

So Tonto should cover an abomination? What an i m b e c I l e talking
SDK accused Tonto of fvcking the 2 Uche football brothers. That's incest! Up till now, the 3 of them are quiet. Tell her to uncover that abomination before uncovering people's own.
Freeze go to fvck a married woman, and have a child with her, he is with a married woman, has Tonto uncovered that? Hypocrite! Is Jane her in law or family member?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by WoundedLamb: 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
Starzo:

I guessed who should instead clap for the married woman that destroyed the sanctity of her marriage by opening her p*ssy for a random dick to vandalize ...u go just dey talk anyhow.
I never excused the lady. I said attacking one gender when two people sleep together is pointless. How you came to your conclusion is a mystery. Even when a married man sleeps with a lady, people still call the lady all sorts of names for sleeping with a married man. So let's not pretend as if it's the sanctity of marriage that drives the criticism when we both know it's the gender.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by babyfaceafrica: 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I never excused the lady. I said attacking one gender when two people sleep together is pointless. How you came to your conclusion is a mystery. Even when a married man sleeps with a lady, people still call the lady all sorts of names for sleeping with a married man. So let's not pretend as if it's the sanctity of marriage that drives the criticism when we both know it's the gender.
Doesn't matter, what's bad is bad. It isn't a gender issue. You are the one bringing gender into it
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Awoo88: 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
My demented unfortunate mother and my useless father
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by WoundedLamb: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Doesn't matter, what's bad is bad. It isn't a gender issue. You are the one bringing gender into it

It's bad; very bad. You know what else is bad? One sided criticism. Both genders should be held accountable. It became a gender issue when people criticise only one gender whether that's the married one or the single one in the case. Last week, it was a case of a married man sleeping with and impregnating a nairalander, and I spent the whole day telling people the married man should also be as accountable as the lady they were bashing given that he broke his marriage vows. And the response was "it's natural for men". Today, it's about a married lady and suddenly, they remember marriage sanctity. It's obvious the idea is just to criticise one gender and let the other off the hook. That's not good for the society.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Vaiki(m): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
rezzy:

Did I mention your mother, why mention mine? No let thunder destroy your full generation o? Ẹ do you. Today is Sunday morning, you can't come and let me sin.

If your mother, sisters, cousin sisters, grandmother and your future wife are dogs, I'm sorry to disappoint you, my mom isn't.
My friends are not wayward talk more of my family. Shame unto the day you were conceived. You are a disgrace to your parents and the whole world. Baztard son
see this one wey him mama sleep with street urchins tire...ogun go fire your mama kpekus if she no do ashawo small.. mumu
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Vaiki(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
rezzy:

I'm shaming for you
Na people like you your mama do the ashewo pass sef. Nothing dey there na woman nature ewu.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by rosalieene(f): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
jaxxy:

Was Rosie or is Rosalieene not sleeping with tontos husband church why didn’t u fire her then now u are hyperventilating on King tonto’s matter.

Where did u see king tonto sleep with a married man beside her ex husband Churchill who was legally married to her ofcourse ? undecided

Was in king tonto that told kpopko to be sleeping up and down like a stray dog?
Why mention my name? Do I know you from anywhere or do I look like Churchill's wife?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien / Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.