Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) (135120 Views)

Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex / Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option / Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by princewarri1985: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
film3four:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_D5Vm2_mtI

Janemena told me the way I had sex with her, "that her husband has never bleeped her that way since she met him 9 years now.
Na she marry the guy, no be the guy marry her."

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVFxYvrIf77/?utm_medium=copy_link
chai! See disgrace, foolish husband of a man, THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, TUEH! this is the reason i will remain a bachelor for a very long time, am enjoying my bachelorhood and am still enjoying alot of sex from different ladies, marriage na scam last last, what we have out there are public toilets and not wives

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Swinger60(f): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

my mother is Original Ashawo, this is how God will keep exposing my mother and her dirty whores that can't keep their smelly pu.ssies in one place.
I'm sorry for the man in her life because it's only heaven that knows how many foursomes and threesomes my motherhave engaged in and countless times she did "Bend down low" for numerous random men under the bridge.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by onilanre(m): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
film3four:

Janemena told me the way I had sex with her, "that her husband has never bleeped her that way since she met him 9 years now.

Kiss and tell

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Kajaard: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Hi love. Have you seen how your gender is breaking homes?
I was calling him out. He is the home breaker I referred to in my comment.

That guy is sick. Did you hear the one he talked about sleeping with Genevieve?

That's a lie. Post a link where he talked about sleeping with Genevieve.

It looks like you love beer parlour gists

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Boss13: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

That's Tonto's aim since she is cursed not to be in any man's house. If she's on the receiving end now, you will hear some fools say they should not drive her into depression and suicide.
You see what she's doing to someone now?

Very sad indeed. I think this is a warning to any man stupidly considering to date Tonto. She will not only destroy you, she will destroy anything close to you. Tonto is a wicked vicious witch.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Jebbigideon(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
They never know until Toto go decay before they will realize.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
pocohantas:

I think that particular lady is Kpokpogarri’s pîmp, because he is always telling her who he fcked or is about to fck.

Jane’s problem was not knowing when to retire and when to shut up. Mercy Johnson used to be pretty wild back in he days, she married and became No1 submissive woman, Nigerian standard. Nigerian men forgave her of all her sins immediately. No be she dey with her husband and 4 kids now? She done turn role model for career wives sef.

Even if Jane’s husband doesn’t have sense. Even if he is the greatest simp in the world, Jane should have known pressure would keep coming till that marriage sinks. She should have had some respect for her husband. But no, she wanted to show us her husband is a supportive modern man.

How market now?

Brotherly
You really pieces Everything! cool

This is what I said in a recent Bbnaija Post I made here..
"When you are doing Something and Everybody is Hailing you, Know when to Quit!
sad sad
Jane Mena Should have Quit her Twerking Business immediately after her Marriage!

Just dat, Don't you think Tonto Dickhead would have Still Dragged her 2 legs out? sad

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Awoo88: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
U no just get sense at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Kobicove(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Other married women who have slept with this guy will be tensed right now grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Swinger60(f): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Agugbadin:

You said it all, my mother is an Ashawo. thank you so very much indeed
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Think9ja(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Wahala for any guyman wey say he trust him woman finish....Las las,na faint he go faint when he go begin to listen to him woman tape...

My fellow men, it's very commendable to trust your dog with your life than to trust your woman....E get why......My papa dey always dey use am dey sing for us.....No ever make your woman your best friend especially when you no trust her at all.

Such a pity your dad didn't give you a good woman as a mum. Una go just de this faceless forum de showcase the effect of Una failed parents all because of cheap likes and comments. Ok as I don mention you so, how e take increase your account balance?

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by cococandy(f): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
So this man just opens mouth anyhow huh?
What if someone seriously sues him?

And he’s even dealing with politicians as well. What if someone murders him because they don’t trust that he can keep a secret?
Very foolish !

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Brown2012: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
film3four:

The husband is my homie, like we grew up in the same hood, he is a great guy and very calm but not a simp, I feel his plight right now, but this Kpokpogri man is too loud to be royalty. He has disappointed men as a creation and his village as a son. Shame on him

6 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
Are u any different? All of u are VESSELS OF DISHONOUR!

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Jman06(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
Some guys are SIMPlified cuckolds so I won't be surprised if the Janemena husband doesn't send her away. He might enjoy watching his wife hammered by another man.

Tueh!
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Boss13: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
abbey621:
In this life never put yourself in a compromising position. Tonto compromised herself by getting involved with this idiot, Kpokpo compromised himself by getting involved with a mad woman like Tonto, madam twerker compromsied herself well.......by being madam twerker. Her husband has now compromised himself by marrying her, if he comes out to deny it, they'll call him a simp, if he confirms it and sends her packing, they'll call him heartless. Finally, I've compromised myself by texting while eating, my cloth don stain now....bye bye grin grin

Which reasonable man wants to domesticate Tonto Decay the wild cat? She has to find her level and Kpokpogarri is her level

9 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by lusid: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
bukatyne:

Your whole family, relatives and village are a disgrace to the entire human race.

Anofia!

you and your entire lineage is a colossal disgrace to humanity. Slut

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Boss13: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
Brown2012:

The husband is my homie, like we grew up in the same hood, he is a great guy and very calm but not a simp, I feel his plight right now, but this Kpokpogri man is too loud to be royalty. He has disappointed men as a creation and his village as a son. Shame on him

He is not. Tonto gave him that title. Just like she did to Churchill
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
unbitchable:

Gene too?.. A brother has conqured many battles. Kpokpogri is a brand name.
According to him on the leaked audio, he said he has slept with Genevieve and one Ghanaian actress. I have forgotten that actress name. And this same lady she spoke with is the one he spoke with in that audio.

The lady in the audio arranges girls for him.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Agugbadin: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
KingDash:
I dey tell you.. her husband get fufu brain.. make God no let us marry hoes.

Amen
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by ThEGodFaThEr106: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
cococandy:
So this man just opens mouth anyhow huh?
What if someone seriously sues him?

And he’s even dealing with politicians as well. What if someone murders him because they don’t trust that he can keep a secret?
Very foolish !
You want to sue someone after collecting his dick and desecrating your matrimonial bed?
Women sef! You won't seize in surprising us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
unbitchable:

Gene too?.. A brother has conqured many battles. Kpokpogri is a brand name.
According to him on the leaked audio, he said he has slept with Genevieve and one Ghanaian actress. I have forgotten that actress name. And this same lady she spoke with is the one he spoke with in that audio.

Cc: Kajaard
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by sylve11: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

That's Tonto's aim since she is cursed not to be in any man's house. If she's on the receiving end now, you will hear some fools say they should not drive her into depression and suicide.
You see what she's doing to someone now?

So you believed Tonto is responsible for this? shocked cool
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Elporo(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
lusid:
50k per nite

This must have been some time ago. Someone like Jane cannot do anything less than 100 - 150K on a bad day.

Not saying a 50K client na small client for this kind of paroles but Jane .. na senior officer nah! wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by amuwo1980: 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
Stupid man, you Bleep married woman and u get mouth to tell some one ? You are in big shit unless u ask for forgiveness from God
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Agugbadin: 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
DSoj:
Dem go shoot this guy

Why, because of saying the truth?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by BSsniffer: 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
Igbo chics and whoring around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by yusluvad(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
Too bad...
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Jesu Christi!! shocked
So tell me, Do you believe Kpokpogri is Just Bragging/lying or Telling d Truth here?

because if he is, Den it's a Terrible indictment on the Female Folks! sad
It means what Mosdii always Say is probably True! smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Crochet: 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hmm problem no they ever finish from Nijah
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by pepperdemzombie: 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
Codes151:
do you guys every read before you type?

Just say you are down with Comprehension and Assimilation Deficiency Syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kajaard:

Amen. May we never wife hoes.

The husband was a big fool to think you can wife a hoe and change her.
He married her for the money,she's in charge of the marriage hence the reason he came to defend her in the beginning saying he doesn't have problems with whoever slept with his wife before he married her not knowing she's still sleeping with Kpokpogiri even inside marriage. Na wa ooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien / Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.