Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) (135117 Views)

Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex / Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option / Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by chukwugoziegi: 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
Klass99:

Okay, thanks for clarifying.

But, is gist lover Tonto's blog? I just listened to the the YouTube audio posted above.

Don't mind that one o. Tonto leaked nothing.

Whoever sent that VN to Gistlover already sent it months ago. Gistlover posted part of the VN a couple of weeks after Kpokpogri's birthday, which led to Tonto breaking up with him.

After breaking up with him, she thanked Gistlover for exposing the man and went ahead to tell people the man has been sleeping with Janemena which apparently, she knew about and they must have been watching the tapes together.

Jane's denial and insult to Tonto was what made Gistlover release the part 2 of the VN. The real reason Tonto told people to follow gistlover's page was because his old page was taken down yesterday and she felt she owed him since he exposed the sham of a man she was dating.

Gistlover has the whole VN which was sent to him by the pump woman the Kpokpogri guy was having the conversation with. Only God knew why the woman and kpokpo fell out.

8 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by OmoEpe(m): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tonto with decay Toto and kpokpogiri fit each other wella. Churchill was just unfortunate to jam a junkie like tonto.

Agbero meet olosho, case closed. Churchill is to gentle to handle a raving lunatic like Toto decay. If you listen to her initial leaked audio of how he dealt with Churchill you go pity the guy.
Na kpokpogiri and Toto decay go finish each other

Olosho and Agbro na match made I. Heaven.

Toto decay is a vindictive bitch that every sane man and woman should avoid at all cosyd

4 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Irennediva(f): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ladies of nowadays dey give wahala oo shocked

There is a dating site i always visit, strictly for stripping, whenever I visit that site, these ladies strip for me for free, they normally charge 100 dollars per stripper. These ladies want to kill me with toto. There is one yoruba lady there, she's very wide. See beautiful ladies everywhere ready to entertain me. And they are models. I've stopped visiting those models, they no dey use eye see my monicker, they will turn to lionesses, you go fear stripping na shocked shocked shocked

The future is Femaleshocked shocked shocked.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Swinger60(f): 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
McEphiks:

When she was opening her leg, she was not aware if caught, could crash her marriage?

All I see is my who is a h*e defending a colleague
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Swinger60(f): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
McEphiks:

When she was opening her leg, she was not aware if caught, could crash her marriage?

All I see is my mother who is a h*e defending a colleague
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by BusinessDream: 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
StagethemTVee:
This does not mean what Kpo Kpo is saying in this voice note is true. Anyone can brag about sleeping with anyone. I can't belive Tonto Dikeh leaked a voice note from someone who she had claimed is a perpetual liar. Should we then believe everything he has said about you too, Tonto? Tonto Dikeh seems to be a truly, very antagonistic evil person. Now that it is about someone else, she believe the nonsense prince is saying to be the truth. May we never fall victim to the likes of Tonto and her evil prince of darkness.

It looks like u missed when Jane's sister indicted Jane in an attempt to defend her.

Bros, the man forked her for real. If Na lie, make she come out come defend herself.

Na the stupid husband I no pity at all

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Bbqekpa: 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Crippled King that made it a law to amputate children that fight. No wonder she can't find true happiness, paying for acceptance and crying indoors.
She can NEVER know peace in her life. When she dragged Mercy Johnson for no just reason too, people thought they were both dragging a man.
She embarrassed Churchill, so no other woman will fall for him, but she's ashamed now, cos she's the one men are tossing around.
Freeze said Kpokpogri should not spoil Tonto's market for another man, why is he not commenting now?

Bros why u taking it personal? Are you Janemena in disguise?

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Elporo(m): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
stasius:

It is not about her activities on IG. It is about her person. A LovePeddler is a LovePeddler.

Koraobidi also twerks and dances on IG. [b]It didn't make her loose her sense as a married woman. [/b
]

Na your company install tracker for the thing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Bobxin: 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
BosseJ:
No way a woman go dey shake yansh the way Janemena does online wey she won't be sleeping around. It's her husband that I pity. The bobo looks like a simp one kind.

Exactly, the yansh shaking was just too much, kept wondering how that marriage is working out, got to a point, I unfollowed her. Tired of seeing sh*t.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Bbqekpa: 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
Leaforever:
Just because kpokpogari bragged dt it happened, doesn't mean it happened. You need a video to confirm dt.

So this proves nothing. Especially in a court of law. Jane will still win the defamation case.

Until they release a video
Make una chill abeg
Bitch is guilty asf
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Kajaard: 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
codes that most of you only follow online but in reality its a different thing entirely

Believe what you want O cheesy

Most of us are built differently. Don't generalise because of the comments you see here on nairaland.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Bobxin: 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
StagethemTVee:
This does not mean what Kpo Kpo is saying in this voice note is true. Anyone can brag about sleeping with anyone. I can't belive Tonto Dikeh leaked a voice note from someone who she had claimed is a perpetual liar. Should we then believe everything he has said about you too, Tonto? Tonto Dikeh seems to be a truly, very antagonistic evil person. Now that it is about someone else, she believe the nonsense prince is saying to be the truth. May we never fall victim to the likes of Tonto and her evil prince of darkness.

The enemy of my enemy... This October don win award abeg! grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Klass99(f): 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
smiley

7 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
This kpokpogri guy must be stupid. SoTonto was saying the truth about the sex tape.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Evercurious(f): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
toujurs:
i hope you know it was jane sister that caused this tension, After she said jane and this guy never dated, that jane was only eating his money, and that she ate his money very well, after gist lover blog uploaded when tonto dike called out a number of ladies she knew the guy slept with, jane sister shouldn't have responded at all to tonto dike calling out jane her, as one of those female celebrities.

Well I must agree with you. This is just so shameful.. a whole ring of rubbish people without shame... This is a mess... but the guy sef .. Haabaa!!! Must he be senseless like the other ladies? Which kind nonsense be all these sef?

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Qasak(m): 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
BusinessDream:

It looks like u missed when Jane's sister indicted Jane in an attempt to defend her.

Bros, the man forked her for real. If Na lie, make she come out come defend herself.

Na the stupid husband I no pity at all

And the husband (plies) they try for him self as a man. Well known guy in Asaba.
You no fit please woman sha.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Mrpojj(m): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
BosseJ:
No way a woman go dey shake yansh the way Janemena does online wey she won't be sleeping around. It's her husband that I pity. The bobo looks like a simp one kind.

It's as simple as that
You don't give what you don't have
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by mariahAngel(f): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kajaard:

Breaking homes you say? What of your gender that defiles the sanctity of marriages by opening their legs for dicks anyhow?

Sometimes think well before sputtering rubbish on a public forum so people don't easily guess your level of IQ.

You didn't have to be so hard on her. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by JOemmy(m): 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
If she dances and talk like an olosho she is definitely one of them no responsible married woman will take seductive dancing on IG as a business.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by DMerciful(m): 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
I like!
pocohantas:

I think that particular lady (Merit) is Kpokpogarri’s pîmp, because he is always telling her who he fcked or is about to fck.

Jane’s problem was not knowing when to retire and when to shut up. Mercy Johnson used to be pretty wild back in the days, but she got married and became No1 submissive woman, Nigerian standard. Nigerian men forgave her of all her sins immediately. No be she dey with her husband and 4 kids now? She done turn role model for career wives sef.

Even if Jane’s husband doesn’t have sense. Even if he is the greatest simp in the world, Jane should have known pressure would keep coming till that marriage sinks. She should have had some respect for her husband. But no, she wanted to show us her husband is a supportive modern man.

How market now?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Fourwinds: 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
look at the lousy prince just misyarning

Girls dey fvck well well ooo

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by JOemmy(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
If she dances and talk like an olosho she is definitely one of them no responsible married woman will take seductive dancing on IG as a profession.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by AK481(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
Swinger60:
Tonto has finally done it.

Women..!! we are our own worst enemies.

A bitter woman looking for whom to drag down with her.

even if Jane was cheating on her husband, should Tonto come to the whole word and announce it? what happens to chatting her in private? why leak the audio? for what purpose? why call her out in public about her nudes in the guy's phone.

so your fellow woman's marriage will crash in a controversial way.?

you see why I respect men!! a man will never drag his fellow man like this knowing that his marriage is at risk.

Men don't drag fellow men

They kill them

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Kingcalls: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
blaqtom:

Peeps like u always get it wrong simps get most of the pussy here in Nigeria ..it’s better to be a redpil under a simp body cos girls trust the simp cos Dey feel they won’t get hurt...works for me most times I even pray make she Dey cheat sef to give me a way out when it’s time to leave...if u Dey Bleep person wife stop am oo

U are still a learner

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by pepperdemzombie: 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
GayPontiff:

U seem to be pro churchhill same yahoo boy about to be dragged soon on the internet for duping a girl 7k usd and refused to pay in Ghana. He will make it to gistlover by next week unless he pays. Stop taking sides is all I can say. All these people na d same thing. Fake life for the gram.
Let gistwhatever plus LIB carry anything, bring am to Nairaland and tag Buhari sef to carry am to AIT. That doesn't stop Tonto from being God's only mistake, a bitter witch that NO single member of her family sympatizes with whenever she's in trouble, a worthless, shameless, prostitute fvcked around like the dog she is, a fake low life with pull down syndrome that derives joy in people's sadness and a black soul that will wander between Hell and purgatory cos the Devil himself will reject her soul.
Go and tell that witch to change before she dies in this condition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by DMerciful(m): 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
This misandrist don come again! Who has the vow to be faithful? Jane or kpokpogri?
FutureIsFemale:
So you even support the affair right? Instead of condemning kpokpogri for sleeping with somebody's wife.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Kajaard: 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

You didn't have to be so hard on her. lipsrsealed

Her comments really gets people riled up no matter how sane you are. Never neutral, never seeing anything positive from the male folk. It's irritating to say the least. You are right though. I have to learn to ignore in future when her brain goes off tangent.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Fourwinds: 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
M
Evercurious:

Well I must agree with you. This is just so shameful.. a whole ring of rubbish people without shame... This is a mess... but the guy sef .. Haabaa!!! Must he be senseless like the other ladies? Which kind nonsense be all these sef?

When woman fvck she no dey like make another person have idea about it...chai

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by mariahAngel(f): 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
Onliie:
I no blame the girl, I blame the guy that knew her ways and still married her. Stupid men, endorsing immorality through marriage.

The guy himself is no better.
They were made for each other.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) by Tapout(m): 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
Bar1941:
I wonder how Totoh decay was able to stay that long with this lunatic before they eventually broke up. Any sensible lady should detect the foolishness in this guy within hours of being together. This guy has zero sense I swear.

Tonto wasn't enduring anything. She probably knew the guy na werey, but was hoping to outshine him since she get experience for that one too. When she saw the guy was on legendary level, she then ran away. Even pig no drag this dude for mud, he will still come out victorious cheesy No shame at all.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien / Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.