Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. (55836 Views)

200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos / Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? / Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Clashy(m): 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
ufotty2001:
Just pay me 50k for me to train you on online.. with consistency in the business am assuring you 300$-500$ after 7months of my training. Note: you will need to work hard don't just think that money will come like that..
hello

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by alabi484(m): 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
Abemy:

I need advice on how it works.
I was almost scammed.

You need to take your time to learn how it works, once you understand this, you'll never have issues with crypto.

I don't know how committed you are, i would have assisted in pointing you to a learning curve you'll forever be grateful for
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by chatinent: 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by orikoku: 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
ThePriceSorcerer:
Many people go condemn me for this but na OP I get business with.

@OP I don’t need your penny so make you no go think sey i dey scavenge.

With just 100k, crypto market go bless you at this very time.

Once you have made a reasonable amount, you can then find a certified mentor/coach for premium service.

No allow anybody carry him reggae come spoil your potential blues sey crypto na gamble.

Crypto pays and it will continue to pay.

It has come to stay Walahi
how can I start this please.
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Gotze1: 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
seankafor:
Register on binance, buy some reputable futures and hold for long term
I am on finance but have not put money. I am waiting till December after obtaining my passport
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by ajisolaaz: 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
There is a business you can start with #300k and within 6months you will OKAY. DM on WhatsApp 07039669311 for details.
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by vickydevoka(m): 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
Okada
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Johnnydboy: 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
musiliyukayode:
With #300,000 you can start buying and selling of pharmaceutical products. If you are interested contact me on 07032204962. I will put you through.
lolz..you wan dey trek dey sell herbal medicine ahbi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Acehart: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
Unigrad:
Good evening all.
I am working in a private establishment and the monthly salary is not enough base on extremely high costs of goods and services. I work from Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. I need a good suggestions on side hustle or business I can start with #300k that will not encroach on my working time.
Good suggestions is absolutely welcome.
Thanks.

Vulcanizer service near your office managed by someone you trust.

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Luckybelt: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
ThePriceSorcerer:
Many people go condemn me for this but na OP I get business with.

@OP I don’t need your penny so make you no go think sey i dey scavenge.

With just 100k, crypto market go bless you at this very time.

Once you have made a reasonable amount, you can then find a certified mentor/coach for premium service.

No allow anybody carry him reggae come spoil your potential blues sey crypto na gamble.

Crypto pays and it will continue to pay.

It has come to stay Walahi

Can you teach how to make regular income with crypto?
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by ufotty2001: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
luizpippo:

Where would one see the time to work as hard as you expect when he has a day job?
am into it full time
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by vertueptime: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
Buy and package boxers from Lagos and sell

Unigrad:
Good evening all.
I am working in a private establishment and the monthly salary is not enough base on extremely high costs of goods and services. I work from Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. I need a good suggestions on side hustle or business I can start with #300k that will not encroach on my working time.
Thanks.
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Peterlawyer(m): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
TNORWAY:
good p.m, spot trading like what sir, and I find it hard to verify my BINANCE
is very simple now message me on 09121663659 I can only introduce you to one robot call Royal Q when connected to ur binance it trade on spot and make good profit for u without losing
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Peterlawyer(m): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
TNORWAY:
good p.m, spot trading like what sir, and I find it hard to verify my BINANCE
is very simple now message me on 09121663659 I can only introduce you to one robot call Royal Q when connected to ur binance it trade on spot and make good profit for u without lost
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by HONOR1: 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
Unigrad:
Good evening all.
Thanks.

Learn forex trading and safe your family from poverty

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by AfonjaConehead: 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
Acehart:

Vulcanizer service near your office managed by someone you trust.

6 Likes

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by audiigee(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
Help2020:
I have replied your mail..I also sent my WhatsApp number..Multi level marketing is similar to affiliate marketing. But multi level is better and more lucrative if you sign up with a new company that has a good compensation plan..In fact you only need to print flyers with just 10k.Before you finish distributing the flyers buyers will start calling. When you sell a product to them you make retail profit of about 10k.And the company will still send you your share.Also when the product become popular people will start ordering from the company themselves, and you will have a share from every product they purchase even without you being aware.That's the beauty of mlm.Just WhatsApp me let me explain better.
Please am interested please this is my WhatsApp so we can talk 080e0777h0F
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by akanbiaa(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
Few will give you good advice like buying raw food stuff and looking for good location to sell, while majority will give advice that will favor them or say you should DM them so they can get a share of the 300k or get everything from you if you are greedy and fall for sweet promising talks.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Abbeyworld: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
musiliyukayode:
With #300,000 you can start buying and selling of pharmaceutical products. If you are interested contact me on 07032204962. I will put you through.
even without license and certificate?.
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by IMAliyu(m): 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
Femolacaster:

Digital Marketing is a great niche to explore, also eBook publishing on KDP, 3D animation, Copywriting, Ghostwriting, they are too numerous. Check Google for that.
These aren't as easy as it seems.
You have to be able to market yourself, and you are jumping into an already highly competitive market.
If you think you are good at any of these, just go onto fiver and see hundreds of people that are better than you and are willing to work at cheaper prices.
It's not impossible to make it, but it's going to need time and dedication, and the op is just looking for a side thing, this will distract from his main job.

6 Likes

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by debbydams(f): 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
nitt:

Best advice so far.

Don't follow that crypto crap
thank you
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by EduBrazil1991(m): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Options go yapa shaaa

Oya let's change our lives together.
Make am 500k so we can work on 1 hectare of land.
I will do all the work with the help of laborers and we will be cultivating yam and Mellon together.

Low risk involved and I'm experienced in farming and location will be Ondo state.

We will sign an agreement so none of us go dey fear the other.

After 10 months we share am 70-30

The idea sounds local but our financial story go change before 2023

3 Likes

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by pattybf(f): 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
Unigrad:
Good evening all.
Thanks.

omegaproworld dot com, forex investment is your best option, given you situation. Presently, with few more thousand, it will buy you $500 license. Your money grows on passive income for fourteen months to earn you a total of 300% ($1500).
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Samakus(m): 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
Mozegee:
Bros kindly dm and tell me how you did it.please I need your advice on this because I want to venture into it

I have replied your mail
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by stevedeey(m): 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
Do you know a little about computer?
See how you can get a link on how to get UK used laptops and resell. You won't regret
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by larrypeace(m): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
cmap604:
Selling ebooks on amazon.
If you have laptop and Internet connection, You don't have to buy anything else.

I'll teach you how to create your ebook, how to create the cover, the right keywords to use so it sells and how to withdraw your money from amazon.

This is my own side hustle that I do.
I like it because I can do it after working hours in the comfort of my home or during break time at the office.

It's not a thing that will give you money over night, but if you do it consistently you'll have regular cash flow.

I'm interested.
I have sent you E-mail.
Pls Kindly reply me
Thanks
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Muhammedhadi123: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
And u are paying ur worker 15k out of 300k,bros fear God
Samakus:

POS. Never knew it was lucrative until I started it last 3weeks. The catch is in getting a good location. For mine, I sited it inside a university campus. I have made x2 of my salary in just 3weeks.

People look down on the business(I did too before I reluctantly started) but money dey am if you get a good location that is not saturated. I started with 250k (both for purchase of POS, the little things I needed and start up capital). I pay my staff 15k monthly. Next target is to make at least 300k monthly. It is possible
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Charlie2020(f): 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
seankafor:
Register on binance, buy some reputable futures and hold for long term
. Like Shiba or dogecoin
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by isaac2392: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
Open a bitcoin wallet, buy different coin with 50k each and thank me later bro
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
Luckybelt:

Can you teach how to make regular income with crypto?

Definitely.
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
orikoku:
how can I start this please.

First of all, you can get all the required basic knowledge you need via google, YouTube and a whole other platforms.

Once you are convinced you have the basic understanding, you can then find a mentor to guide you aright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Warning: Don't Attend An Interview Without Seeing This! / Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) / N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.