Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) (51276 Views)

“My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing / Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event / Nkechi Sunday Blessing Buys A Car (Photos Of The Brand New Car) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by adetula148: 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
damilola4162:
It was an emotional day for Nollywood actress Nkechi Sunday Blessing as she laid her mum to rest today October 16, Newspremises reports.

Late Mrs. Gloria Obasi Sunday died in September after a brief illness. Her remains were laid to rest today.

As her mum's body was being taken to her final resting place, Nkechi cried so much until she passed out. She was however resuscitated by her friends and family.

Watch the emotional video below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FSJmI1UCnE][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/actress-nkechi-sunday-blessing-passes-out-at-her-mums-funeral-video/

Truly losing someone you love is painful but this is not real at all. I remember my aunt did create a scene during my grandma's burial. While my Grandma was alive mehn , that lady did not act like her daughter at all, she was rude and sometimes don't even call her at all. Sending money for her upkeep end up with complaining . But when mama died , she faint like 3 times . I wish my Grandma could wake up and give her a dirty slap. Rip to the dead anyway.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by Tinyemeka(m): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Same thing happened with my sister during our mom's interment. She couldn't take the overwhelming grief and passed out for about 40 minutes.

Unfortunately, she was to be in charge of coordinating the food servers, while I handled drinks. We had more than 800 guests plus VIPs.

Burial na very bad thing. Suffer to manage guests and cry later.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
See those idiots up there jesting. You won't know until you experience the pain of losing a dear one.
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by Tundex911: 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
Passes out including her ASS bah??

Smh
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by Ego2(f): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
The pain that comes with losing a loved one cry ...she'll be alright embarassed.
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by Myself2(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
hadim337:
Won't be shocked if it is acted

Attention seeker jatijati

Looks like she was acting cos she appeared to look back and make sure the camera was on her before she just shook her body jigi jigi and "fell down'
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
And bands are still playing
Aye yi lagbara
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by Grace001: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
Mama pere is gone…

Those days of pere-city
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by Jaybee3455(m): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
hadim337:

you no get sense
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by perez100: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nothing like acting here. Probably, you have not lost a loved one before particularly your mother. That is why some of you don't know how she felt. Watching the casket is filled with pains.

The day of my mother's burial - as the ambulance got home, I first jumped down and overtook the ambulance waiting for it to stop. Immediately, tears started rolling down but I quickly ran into my room to avoid people seeing me crying.
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by fredodo007(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
Na acting be this walahi....... The fall isn't real if you watch closely.

May her mother's soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by lastchild: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
this actress just wanted to trend, she targeted when the camera was on her

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by abbey621(m): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
In the end, there's no need to be sad or remorseful at burials especially that of peopel over 60, for children did you take care of your parent while alive? Did you do your possible best? If yes then all you can do is accept fate and move on. Those crying, fainting are just doing that for their own pocket, the dead is dead they've already moved on to the next chapter, only thing crying and fainting will do is give you high blood pressure and headache.
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by Prechgold1180(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
hakeem4:
It’s really a sad experience to lose a love one.

But everyone would die and there’s nothing you can do about it
Life won’t be fun if people wer made and designed to be immortal

It’s nice having that experience of death at old age

Going over to the great unknown

Kinda adventurous grin

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
These people can do anything to get attention.

Her colleague twerked during her father's burial.
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by nihilistjnr: 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
lesbiconverter:
Acting with extra steps

Ahh a Rick and Morty fan cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by armyofone(m): 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
adetula148:

Truly losing someone you love is painful but this is not real at all. I remember my aunt did create a scene during my grandma's burial. While my Grandma was alive mehn , that lady did not act like her daughter at all, she was rude and sometimes don't even call her at all. Sending money for her upkeep end up with complaining . But when mama died , she faint like 3 times . I wish my Grandma could wake up and give her a dirty slap. Rip to the dead anyway.

grin grin
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by shogsman(m): 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
Rip madam,I dislike this nkechi with passion though
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by shogsman(m): 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
perez100:
Nothing like acting here. Probably, you have not lost a loved one before particularly your mother. That is why some of you don't know how she felt. Watching the casket is filled with pains.

The day of my mother's burial - as the ambulance got home, I first jumped down and overtook the ambulance waiting for it to stop. Immediately, tears started rolling down but I quickly ran into my room to avoid people seeing me crying.
You obviously don't know this particular person,if you're comparing your self to this attention seeking hoe
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by xtremeTall(m): 3:05am On Oct 17, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
All na wash. Anybody wey allow em brain to be used, na em sabi
u Dey crase u don’t know
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by xtremeTall(m): 3:06am On Oct 17, 2021
BATSaver:
She will do anything to trend

Shioor
nor be this one bro.
I pray God strengthen u in your own despairs
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by am4truth(m): 3:06am On Oct 17, 2021
hakeem4:
It’s really a sad experience to lose a love one.

But everyone would die and there’s nothing you can do about it

There is..
Make them happy as much as you can while they live.
A lot of kids these days are a disgrace to their parents. Getting themselves in all manners of 'abominable' things like scamming, prostitution, car snatching and the likes.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by Whobedatte(m): 5:39am On Oct 17, 2021
Iya Nkechi that year for pere .
Social club road na cluster bars and It's Nkechi swallowed all other bars such that if you are not in her open bar , you are not anywhere o
Zeeworld , Moscow D , klever J , Terry G for iya Nkechi bar .
Bar go full sotey Iya Nkechi go carry cane dey beat people and walk them out .
RIP iya Nkechi
RIP ABOI undecided
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:14am On Oct 17, 2021
Netanya:
It's really sad losing a parent this way. I pray God strengthens her this period.
Weldone Chinansa
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by Successlane: 7:16am On Oct 17, 2021
hadim337:

May be, may be not.

The pain one suffers seeing your loved one been lowered into the ground and covered up with soil is much more heart shattering than the initial news of his/her death.

When I saw how my own beloved mum was lowered into the soil, I almost betrayed the so called manliness.

Though anything is possible with our present day celebrities.
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by victorazy(m): 8:22am On Oct 17, 2021
hadim337:

grin I tell you.

Before would she want her mother to be the one to burry her. grin
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by Mrclint222: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2021
temitope27:
As in, na today she die, y hasn't kill her sef b4 2day? All na drama sha
shut your mouth guy, you wouldn’t understand till it happens to you
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by temitope27(m): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
Mrclint222:
shut your mouth guy, you wouldn’t understand till it happens to you
God punish you there
Re: Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) by TBolaitan(m): 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
May her soul Rest In Peace .....
did you know that you can make and double your wealth through real estate investment...
You can become a landlord in lekki with the sum of 5m that will increase your money �
Ask me how .... chat me now on 08127588833
Or call 09025462416
don’t snooze on it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) / Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) / Abdul Rasheed Bello, JJC, & His Children Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.