Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) (91226 Views)

Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) / Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video) / Nigeria Zoo Probes Cash-eating Gorilla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by KingDash: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
Zegemi:
Butterfly is even scarce in Nigeria this days
I wish it were mosquitoes.
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by iamyemiakins(m): 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

They are going extinct - just like grasshoppers and frogs.
Frogs wey be like grass for here
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by iamyemiakins(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
KingDash:
I'm telling you!

My lodgemates and I were just talking about the population of mosquitoes in our environment these days.

Dem too boku! Everywhere mosquitoes!
Kilode!!
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by Grandmeister(m): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
iamyemiakins:
E don tey wey I see butterfly o. shocked

My fellow Nairalanders, when was the last time you saw a butterfly?
Lol e full my lawn. Different kinds, Nigeria actuality has the most diverse butterfly population. You will only see them where there are flowers to pollinate.
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by Myhusband(m): 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Nobody is seeing butterfly until Buhari leave that asorock in 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by KingDash: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
iamyemiakins:

I'm telling you!

My lodgemates and I were just talking about the population of mosquitoes in our environment these days.

Dem too boku! Everywhere mosquitoes!
Kilode!!
this place na thier headquarters... if you see the sizes of mosquitoes here bros... plus insecticide don't work anymore, probably they've evolved.. I don't know man.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by lastchild: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
are the other pics photoshopped?

because i know that invention of photoshop ruined photography.

before, you would struggle to achieve that shot, but now, people just take anyhow shot and ran to their computer to photoshop
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by BENEAMATA: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
IjapaTiroko:
I prefer that of the wildebeest the most, and the gorilla's the least
enlarge the picture to appreciate the beauty of it .

1 Like

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by Kokaine(m): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
Is the gorilla actually smiling or I'm seeing funny stuff
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by Quiny32323: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
illicit:

shocked

Fish eat fish

Jesus is coming soon....

Who no need protein?
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by Kokaine(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

They are going extinct - just like grasshoppers and frogs.
one insect called fireflies. I've stopped seeing them
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by Bahamas95(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wayo people.
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by illicit(m): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
Quiny32323:

Who no need protein?

Vanity is vanity
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by tarantino1: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
KingDash:

I swear
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
ezechi24:
OBASANJO SURROUNDED BY BUTTERFLIES... grin grin grin grin grin
Not funny at all! You are just being stupid.
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by geezynoni: 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Butterfly dey my stomach
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
tragergeorge:
Na Buhari trouser and nasty shoe for win this contest
Are those nature? Making mumu comments just to sound funny but at the end you display your stupidity.
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by Truvelisback(m): 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Dem dey bush or ur village.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by ukaface(f): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
ezechi24:
OBASANJO SURROUNDED BY BUTTERFLIES... grin grin grin grin grin
whaaaat!
Now this is not nice?
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by IjapaTiroko: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
BENEAMATA:
enlarge the picture to appreciate the beauty of it .
I guess we have different preferences. I'm currently browsing with a tab, so I see the pictures in all their glory. My earlier comment stands

1 Like

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by ezechi24(m): 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Not funny at all! You are just being stupid.
D

MORE LIKE YOUR DAD AND MUM BEING STQQPID.
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by sulaak(m): 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
Zegemi:

That is because Nigerians have destroyed the majority of the trees and greeneries that will support the flowers for Butterflies to exist

1 Like

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by CoolUsername: 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
Bar1941:
Congratulations to the gorilla.

Unfortunately the photographer was more concerned on taking the picture rather than on the unhealthy environment.

What are you talking about?
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by hope4nigeria(m): 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
iamyemiakins:

you can only see butterfly when you were in the village, environmental pollution in the kills ecosystem

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by SunmibareARC: 12:28am On Oct 17, 2021
Bar1941:
Congratulations to the gorilla.

Unfortunately the photographer was more concerned on taking the picture rather than on the unhealthy environment.

Unhealthy?
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by UltiMax(m): 1:00am On Oct 17, 2021
The bucking Wilderbeasts was the best shot

1 Like

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by Sologzy(m): 1:13am On Oct 17, 2021

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by tragergeorge(m): 1:31am On Oct 17, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Are those nature? Making mumu comments just to sound funny but at the end you display your stupidity.
damboroubanka..nahiska...
Walai daubanki
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by bigcasava1(m): 2:01am On Oct 17, 2021
iamyemiakins:

even me too. Does it portray anything negative?

1 Like

Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:09am On Oct 17, 2021
Zegemi:
One landed on my feet few weeks ago.
Re: Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) by samwillyco1(m): 3:53am On Oct 17, 2021
Speechless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? / How Nigerians Are Wasting Money On 4K Ultra HD TVs. / Massive Hippopotamus Killed In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.