Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Why Do Men Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Cheat? (466 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat? / Why Do You Men Cheat ? / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Cheat? by inegbenose1: 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
I recently bumped into a post where a lady said if a man is well fed, given enough sex and peace of mind he will not cheat. Men do you think this is true?
For me I think she is right. There is no reason why a man should cheat if the above requirements are met.
What do you think? Men please tell us why you cheat. Or is it ingrained in our system?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
Men don't cheat,but when a woman cheat on her man,the thing dey the man well well because he no go expect that kind thing at alllllllllll tongue

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Jeon(f): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
Only selfish bastards cheat.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
Na only men dey cheat? Your question should be why do people cheat.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
They will still cheat joor because nothing can satisfy their third leg.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
inegbenose1:
I recently bumped into a post where a lady said if a man is well fed, given enough sex and peace of mind he will not cheat. Men do you think this is true?
For me I think she is right. There is no reason why a man should cheat if the above requirements are met.
What do you think? Men please tell us why you cheat. Or is it ingrained in our system?

many people cheat for different reason thus this question cannot truly be answered.....
you can provide everything a person needs in life, and they will still cheat on their partner. some do cheat because of boredom in their r/ship, others because of sexual satisfaction, many cheat because they CAN; while some do because they have no respect for their partner... and some even cheat because they are sikc in their brain.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by AfroKnight: 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
Some wives/girlfriends would have frequent sex with their men, yet the man would cheat. Others may withhold sex and weaponise it against their man and he would remain faithful.

He who will cheat, will cheat. A common trigger is the attitude of his present partner. If she weaponises sex or rations it like food to prisoners of war, then he would naturally think of finding satisfaction elsewhere. Also, if she’s quarrelsome and unwilling to embrace resolution on time, he might seek peace of mind outside.

Or he might just love the thrill of the stolen moments of cheating.

Anyway, I don’t cheat so I can’t really relate. grin
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Spider20: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
Useless trend everywhere........
I wonder who's the admin sad sad sad
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Truvelisback(m): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2021

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / School Headmaster Who Was Allegedly Caught 'sleeping’ With Female Student / I Have Gotten To A Stage Where I Need Help And I Can Not Look Beyond Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.