Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Dear Nairalanders, How Long Should Good & Satisfying Sëxx Last? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nairalanders, How Long Should Good & Satisfying Sëxx Last? (1234 Views)

What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? / Sex Tips And Styles To Enjoy Good Satisfying Sex With Your Partner. (photo) / How Long Should Good Sex Last - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders, How Long Should Good & Satisfying Sëxx Last? by MyNaijaGist: 1:40am On Oct 17, 2021
Let's get in here.. others may learn.

To me I feel good satisfying sēxx should last 15-20 minutes

What about you?
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Long Should Good & Satisfying Sëxx Last? by FvckAllMods: 1:40am On Oct 17, 2021
Two mins
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Long Should Good & Satisfying Sëxx Last? by verybadmouth(m): 1:51am On Oct 17, 2021
15mins is okay. Women don't usually reach orgasm as quick as men do.
It takes me about 30mins of hardcore nonstop jacking to reach orgasm. The sex thing is not really my thing anymore. When I'm having sex, I'm thinking of how to make money and become a better version of me.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Long Should Good & Satisfying Sëxx Last? by MyNaijaGist: 1:53am On Oct 17, 2021
You be woman abi man?
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Long Should Good & Satisfying Sëxx Last? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:00am On Oct 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
Immediately you cum to your senses,get up and allow God to do the rest scientific work lipsrsealed

Award or trophy no dey being the best lasher or lasting lasher...Na guyman wey too much of lashing never show strong thing dey say he wor show woman the stuff he's made of undecided.

Las las,na that stuff fit kill you..
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Long Should Good & Satisfying Sëxx Last? by Jeon(f): 7:41am On Oct 17, 2021
MyNaijaGist:

What about you?

One hundred and fifty seven years.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Long Should Good & Satisfying Sëxx Last? by debbydams(f): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2021
MyNaijaGist:

What about you?
where ur power end, it its 2 mint no kill yourself abeg

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Long Should Good & Satisfying Sëxx Last? by OnlineArchitect: 8:05am On Oct 17, 2021
6hrs i think. There's this girl i was having a conversation with in Benin around May last year and she told me she wouldn't bang any guy that won't last straight 6hrs on her. Then i asked her how was it possible to go straight 6hrs with getting tired and she told me i should go figure it out..

Well ladies and gentlemen am still trying to figure it out sad
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Long Should Good & Satisfying Sëxx Last? by helinues: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2021
As a learner, here to learn
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Long Should Good & Satisfying Sëxx Last? by luvmijeje(f): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2021
I don't even know what to say. Sex is about compatibilty. When you enjoy sex with your partner, the length of time does not matter. But when you don't enjoy it, it matters.Find someone you enjoy sex with.

I know this is not part of the topic but I deh praise people that don't tick this aspect before getting married.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Long Should Good & Satisfying Sëxx Last? by iLegendd(m): 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
2 seconds.

Thank me later.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Long Should Good & Satisfying Sëxx Last? by DonroxyII: 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
MyNaijaGist:

What about you?
It is timeless. Till both of you are satisfied. For me, till the girl is satisfied !

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Long Should Good & Satisfying Sëxx Last? by Bundle002(m): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
Do what you can do and cum
Don’t kill urself
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Long Should Good & Satisfying Sëxx Last? by luscioustrish(f): 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
15 minutes pre-intimacy
5 minutes missionary
5 minutes reverse cowgirl
5 minutes standing doggy
The end.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Boyfriend / Mayor Marries Alligator In A Ceremony In Mexico (photos) / Let's Be Sincere. (guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.