Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Let's Be Sincere. (guys Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Be Sincere. (guys Only) (1233 Views)

BE SINCERE!! Guys, How Do You Cope When You Get Hard/erection Publicly? / Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted / How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Be Sincere. (guys Only) by ardeks(m): 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
Guys, do you back off from wooing a girl you like when you get the vibe that many other guys are after her?
Re: Let's Be Sincere. (guys Only) by rickpat(m): 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
that's inferiority complex....shoot your shot...woo her to the fullest and the best of your ability but please don't trying using your hard earned money o...you gat nothing to lose...if she doesn't want you,then you move on not giving up cus of a man with one head as you

1 Like

Re: Let's Be Sincere. (guys Only) by CrownOfClay724: 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
Not in the least!
That should even add more fun to the chase.

But I have to be sure of one thing though— that the feeling is mutual.
I can't coman run for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Let's Be Sincere. (guys Only) by ardeks(m): 11:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
rickpat:
that's inferiority complex....shoot your shot...woo her to the fullest and the best of your ability but please don't trying using your hard earned money o...you gat nothing to lose...if she doesn't want you,then you move on not giving up cus of a man with one head as you

After all, nah to chop... No be so?
Re: Let's Be Sincere. (guys Only) by H0didon(m): 12:22am On Aug 18, 2022
I don't have to back off nah.... I only wanna chop, i don't intend buying the whole market.

No time is a waste! I rather invest my time in something meaningful rather than using it to woo someone that will still become a liability to me.

As our Ancestors would say "Give and let others too enjoy when it comes to community goods".

1 Like

Re: Let's Be Sincere. (guys Only) by christianjoy(m): 1:29am On Aug 18, 2022
Yeah I get turned off embarassed
Re: Let's Be Sincere. (guys Only) by jeromestarks: 3:29am On Aug 18, 2022
ardeks:
Guys, do you back off from wooing a girl you like when you get the vibe that many other guys are after her?
No. I back off when I get the vibe that she doesn't have my time.

I also back off when I realize she's not a virgin.
I back off when she's trying to make me complete for her attention.
I back off when she starts to bill me.
I back off when I don't get sex.
Re: Let's Be Sincere. (guys Only) by olamoses75(m): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2022
Will I stop buying food from a restaurant just because other customers are trooping in to buy too? It’s a community project. I need my share!
Re: Let's Be Sincere. (guys Only) by ardeks(m): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2022
olamoses75:
Will I stop buying food from a restaurant just because other customers are trooping in to buy too? It’s a community project. I need my share!

Baddest guy

(1) (Reply)

Correlation Between Lips And Labia / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Where Did You Found Your Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.