Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? (14900 Views)

6 Useful Tips For Raising Godly And Confident Children / Ten Keys To Raising Godly Children / German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by APCNig: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
Oluolad86:
Please i need to do CT scan and heart surgery at OAUTHC Ife please, I have been battling with constritive pericarditis since 2019, no medical cure for it except open heart surgery. I wouldn't mind if you know who do it for free as a NGO, I'm ready to provide myself there. Thanks

Help is on the way, keep strong.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by zexy2030(m): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
Omooba77:
Why are Godly parents not raising Godly seeds?

Adam and Evil failed over Cain
Noah failed over his children.
Isaac and Rebecca did not have perfect children.
Eli lost because of his children.
Samuel's children made Israel to ask for a king.
David was abysmal over his children.
Pray to God to be good parent that will not cause your children to err to God!
The problem is weak exposure and overprotection.

If you tell a child don't sex the child would ask why but no one would answer, everyday the child tends to find answers. Now, the child find answers from friends with an opposite lifestyle which attracts they begin to learn till their conscience is dead.

The reason health workers raise more moralist than any other gathering, is that they practically show you the irredeemable consequence of your foolish actions.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by Lugianostar(m): 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
They actually know what principles to apply on the children but lack style on how to administer them to the child thereby applying amess.
Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by Yankee101: 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
Flogging don stop
Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by Blissquare(f): 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
I like this question and I've come to the conclusion that everyone is just doing what is convenient for them.
I have an aunt who has a daughter that is a real slay queen. My aunt has been an S.U. all her life and is married to a pastor.
The parents take pictures with their daughter who visits them in skimpy clothes.
I don't expect them to disown their daughter but why taking pictures and subscribing to the things their daughter does that are very worldly. She drives them in a car that she can not afford but borrowed from a make admirer...e.t.c.
They claim that have told her to stop her ways but she doesn't listen
Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by DeRichard(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
Omooba77:

The best a parent can do is to diligently try to teach the children in the way of the Lord but at the end we individuals choose either to follow God or the devil that's why the Bible says we will all stand individually to give account of the life we lived on earth before God.
Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by Calitoscassius(m): 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
Because their parents brainwashes them when they are kids with rubbish Godly bullshits, but when they grow up they find out that their parents have been teaching them lies, made up fairytales and rubbish unxistence God and heaven

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by FarmTech(m): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's because it's always been up to the children to choose which path they would take at the end of the day, regardless of the training the training they received.

They cannot be forced just like God didn't force Adam and Eve, but just showed them the right path, and made them know the consequence of not taking it, so it would be up to them to choose it or not.

God bless.
I believe it is the parents that are to be blame. Because if they had trained there children in the way they shud go, they would not have departed from it. Take for example, parents that speak well of immoral celebrities. They might be emphasizing good things about the celebrities without condemning the evil they represent. When they do this b4 children, they are indirectly telling their children to follow and learn from these celebrities.
How many parents talk when they see their children mimicking or dressing like one yeyebrity? Satan come into people's families in subtle ways.
Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by ofiko123(m): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
JAMB question..
Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
FarmTech:

I believe it is the parents that are to be blame. Because if they had trained there children in the way they shud go, they would not have departed from it. Take for example, parents that speak well of immoral celebrities. They might be emphasizing good things about the celebrities without condemning the evil they represent. When they do this b4 children, they are indirectly telling their children to follow and learn from these celebrities.
How many parents talk when they see their children mimicking or dressing like one yeyebrity? Satan come into people's families in subtle ways.
How do you know that they would not depart from it if they trained in that way?

Didn't Adam and Eve or the children of Samuel depart from it?

Does that mean they weren't trained in the right way?

Training is important but it all boils down to the children if they would continue in that right path or not.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by buzorcharles(m): 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
Because they are not Godly
Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by Adakintroy: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
falcon01:
Because instead of showing the children negative effects of what they are doing, why they should do this and shouldnt do this, they choose to control them with fear! And 'fear' my brother doesn't last.

It's not true. It's because while they go out to break back in the sun and heat of this crazy Nigeria. Wizkid is telling them to shake yansh like he does not mean a thing. It's wizkid fault. They try their best.
Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by FarmTech(m): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Blissquare:
I like this question and I've come to the conclusion that everyone is just doing what is convenient for them.
I have an aunt who has a daughter that is a real slay queen. My aunt has been an S.U. all her life and is married to a pastor.
The parents take pictures with their daughter who visits them in skimpy clothes.
I don't expect them to disown their daughter but why taking pictures and subscribing to the things their daughter does that are very worldly. She drives them in a car that she can not afford but borrowed from a make admirer...e.t.c.
They claim that have told her to stop her ways but she doesn't listen
Some parents, in the name of showing love, just make senseless mistakes. If your child is doing sth bad, don't be afraid to make your stand known in words and action. Don't get tired of rebuking. Jesus said that the world hated him because he kept on telling them that their ways are evil. That is true love. Keeping mute in the face of evil is actually wickedness.
Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by FarmTech(m): 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
How do you know that they would not depart from it if they trained in that way?

Didn't Adam and Eve or the children of Samuel depart from it?

Does that mean they weren't trained in the right way?

Training is important but it all boils down to the children if they would continue in that right path or not.

Thanks and God bless.
If the bible had given us details of how they trained their children, we would see their mistakes. Remember, they were not perfect.
But so far as this generation is concern, there is a lot of loopholes in children upbringing. Entertainment industry is no.1.
Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
FarmTech:

If the bible had given us details of how they trained their children, we would see their mistakes. Remember, they were not perfect.
But so far as this generation is concern, there is a lot of loopholes in children upbringing. Entertainment industry is no.1.
My argument is not there are no loopholes because there certainly are, and I am a believer that a good upbringing is very important and goes a long way.

I'm just saying that a good upbringing doesn't guarantee a good child as many wrongly see it.
Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by omojeesu(m): 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
Omooba77:

"Why are SOME godly parents not raising godly children?" should have been the caption!
Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by Donedeal1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
I T, hypocrite, societal decadent, love of money, and moral values deficiency."by there fruit you shall know them". when you preaching what you don't practicing, the children are aware and can quickly decide.
Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by Lostchild(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's because it's always been up to the children to choose which path they would take at the end of the day, regardless of the training the training they received.

They cannot be forced just like God didn't force Adam and Eve, but just showed them the right path, and made them know the consequence of not taking it, so it would be up to them to choose it or not.

God bless.

Jesus Jnr
I keep saying this, (free will of choice)

When I start having children, i will try for them but it is left for them to make life choices. I will not suffer over their wrong choice.

I will always pray for them but they will have to choose the ways of God or Satan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by Nyenatetan(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
Shellsploit:
Pastor for RCCG, her daughter dey a grin ;Dvailable for hookup (michat app)

grin grin grin grin grin

Trouble maker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by Joshuam1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
Most don't do what they preach!!
Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by redsun(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
Maybe because some of the so-called godly parents tend to do a little better in life and that accord them the wherewithal to give their children a relatively sound education. Sound education, on the hand, opens the children's eyes to reality that you may call rebellion.

The more you understand the world,the less of heavenly god or devil you worry about.It puts you in a position where you take responsibilities for your thoughts and actions. And you are constantly on your toes to refine and improve them until you can't breathe any longer.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by Kidstell: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
It takes a village to raise a child.

If the child is bad, then the villagers have not done well.

Every country has the government it deserves. ~Joseph de Maistre

The kids keep seeing that evil wins, yet the reward of the meek is in his scars.

What can you teach a child, if the society proves you wrong.

Lastly, godly people are still raising godly children, a child soon out grows parenting and must now prove himself. If he was worth the stress his parent put into raising him.
Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by Okd1: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Simple the kids have seen through shenanigans and deceit of being Godly.
Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by sharpwriter(m): 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
Because some parents are so carried away with the work of God at the detriment of their home.Its part of the reason I want to be a "stay at home wife" when I get married because I can't afford to fail my children and disorganize my home.I will only work after having all my kids and setting a strong foundation for them.Its a personal decision.
Are you no more a 60+ old grand-ma? grin
Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by EvangelistChuks(m): 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
Born again is not by inheritance for All have sinned and have come short of Gods glory and also every child that comes into this world[Rom.3:10,11,23;Psalm 51:5] ,comes with the Adamic nature which must by personal acknowledgment of sin and turning over to Christ as Lord for the regeneration of their soul.
That which is born of the flesh is flesh and that which is born of the Spirit is Spirit[John 3:6] ;A parent,be it bishop or Pastor, cannot impart the Christian nature or divine nature to his children through birth but by ministering the gospel to them believing God to use the gospel preached to save them. Further reading [ John 1:12-13;Rom.1:16].

1 Like

Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by jcross19: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
Omooba77:

What's Godly please? What made Adam and eve Godly after disobeyed God? What about Noah that was drunk? Then elli you called was condemned because he refused to trained his chlidren!! Samuel was just obessessed about ruling the kingdom and don't cared about his family, and many more ... Nobody grew up as an angel , we all have one or two habit that bad but when we find Christ, all those habit must pass through blood to another generation.. Some Godly family have done bad in the past and evil is transferred into their kids..
Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by DonBenny77(m): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
house10s:

coming from one that reads a thread n his most brilliant comment will be

STFU i mean how low thinking can a human being ever be, seriously u lack d tot to think n commune well
The thread is crap, you don't stereotype. Its senseless
Dumb ass!
Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
sharpwriter:
Are you no more a 60+ old grand-ma? grin

Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by DonBenny77(m): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Blurpy:
Where did you get these fact from?
There are a lot of Godly and we'll mannered children from Godly parents. Because the few bad eggs from the Godly parents are well spoken and criticised about, that's why it seems so. I've seen brilliant and hardworking children from drunkard father or even broken home.
My neighbor for instance, he has a boy, an only child, he is a deeper life pastor, he even uses megaphone to preach, but his son don spoil tey tey, him dey smoke, fcvk, gamble, yahoo, flexing etc. Nothing the man fit do. If pikin wan get sense,na by himself, nobody go force am.
Don't mind the jonesing OP
Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by sharpwriter(m): 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
[quote author=Iyaebe post=106822285][/quote]
Wetin why you dey eye me? Make I show for PM? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Godly Parents Not Raising Godly Seeds? by house10s: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
DonBenny77:

The thread is crap, you don't stereotype. Its senseless
Dumb ass!

eat shit
drink piss

how is is dumb ass is known to u n u alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel / The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker / The Deep Meaning Of "I Am That I Am"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.