Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Reaction To Infidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reaction To Infidelity (433 Views)

See Nigerian Reaction To Slay Queen Who Went Shopping G Almost Unclad / Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reaction To Infidelity by Sharatan(m): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
What would you do if your beloved partner of 2 years confesses to you that he or she has been cheating on you with your best friend for almost a year?

Re: Reaction To Infidelity by BMathew: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
Can only imagine...
Re: Reaction To Infidelity by Sonnobax15(m): 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
Brb
Re: Reaction To Infidelity by Bantino(m): 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
Game over
Re: Reaction To Infidelity by aluyapreston: 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
Break up.

In fact the one wey I date right now I dey find the way i need to escapee. She no do me anything but that sex hoarding is a turn off big time. I will not cheat and can no longer bear sex two times a month. Is it biscuit.

Also I need my singlehood back. I don't want to tamper with it again.

If you are not dating, don't go into it at all. Mayday Mayday Mayday

Run Run Run

It is not like it is even realistically better than masturbation. Na just fine face and the psychology of sleeping with a female gender.

Surrender and retreat from any thought that tell you to date. You don't need dating. My two cents. There are many single janemena's that you can get with no string attached at all

1 Like

Re: Reaction To Infidelity by Davash222(m): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
I'll love her more.

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reaction To Infidelity by mariahAngel(f): 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Davash222:
I'll love her more.

cheesy

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I don't know why I find that comment so dangerous.
Agwo!
Re: Reaction To Infidelity by Davash222(m): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I don't know why I find that comment so dangerous.
Agwo!
Be laughing na. I don talk wetin I go do..

Ajoo nwanyi.

2 Likes

Re: Reaction To Infidelity by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
Davash222:
I'll love her more.

cheesy
Same here cheesy
Re: Reaction To Infidelity by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sharatan:
What would you do if your beloved partner of 2 years confesses to you that he or she has been cheating on you with your best friend for almost a year?

what else is there to do but to drop her AND the bestfriend from my life....these sorry people would deserve one another!

(1) (Reply)

Guilty Of This? / Man Lists Why He Won't Do A DNA Test On His Kids. Do You Agree With Him? (video) / Benefits Of Men Using intimacy gadgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.