Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) (4210 Views)

What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) / Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? / China Bans Children From Attending Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
BOM DIA (Good Morning)

The first thing that you have to do when you arrive in Brazil as a Christian is to look for a church and from there you can make friends and mix with people and they are always very nice even if you don't understand the language you might see someone that speaks English like my church the pastor had to make a church member that speaks English sit near me, God, bless them.

The first thing I noticed is the freedom, if you come with your wife or girlfriend you are free to hold each other in church and nobody cares, don't blame me I am an African, lol, in my country is it hard to see these things, everyone is always serious, people turn to Jesus in church and the devil outside the church.

The Most important thing is that there is no competition like we see in Nigerian churches at home and abroad

Another thing I noticed is that people are not given stories and quotes from the bible to force people to give offerings. In Brazil, you are free to give if you have and if you don't nobody cares

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/10/what-i-noticed-in-some-brazilian.html?m=1

Cc: OAM4J

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
If you enjoy worship songs like me check out this awesome Brazilian worship song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fQQL9bkOZk

6 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by Boomboost(m): 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
You should have started the thread with 'Bom Dia' atleast. wink

How's your basic Portuguese?

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
Boomboost:
You should have started the thread with 'Bom Dia' atleast. wink

How's your basic Portuguese?

Lol, ok.. I am still in A level
Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by viyon02: 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
What a wonderful country.
Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
viyon02:
What a wonderful country.

I tell you
Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by XXXXTENTACION: 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
Today thread make sense... lipsrsealed
Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by chatinent: 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I tell you

How far? E bi like na Brazilian girl I wan marry. What's up?

I want the one wey dey preach God's Kingdom...wey dey waka from house to house.

Any lionesses in your wilderness?
Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
chatinent:

How far? E bi like na Brazilian girl I wan marry. What's up?

I want the one wey dey preach God's Kingdom.

Any lion in the wilderness?

Lol
Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by chatinent: 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol

Baba dey avoid questions.

Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
chatinent:

Baba dey avoid questions.

Lol, no o, enter Brazil na you go see better girl marry, just find one church, them plenty there
Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
The most important thing is if you're saved not what Brazil churches did or did not do.

So I hope you're saved, and if that's what the churches in Brazil did for you, and you didn't came out still a sinner but saved, then it's a good thing.

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by chatinent: 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, no o, enter Brazil na you go see better girl marry, just find one church, them plenty there

I no do again.
Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nice... I have a Facebook friend from Rio, she's black and very nice, she wasn't even scared or skeptical that I was a Nigerian.
She doesn't speak English but thanks to facebook translation we get along well.

4 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Nice... I have a Facebook friend from Rio, she's black and very nice, she wasn't even scared or skeptical that I was a Nigerian.
She doesn't speak English but thanks to facebook translation we get along well.

Yes we have lots of Nigerians here
Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
chatinent:

I no do again.

Lol, You must do o
Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by Teslason(m): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
You didn't snap the interior?
Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
BOA TARDE

sadly, as much Brasil is a VERY VERY religious country, most people you would see in churches would have been in the clubs the day prior, drinking fukcing around and acting a damn fool. church in Brasil is more like a fan club than anything else. people go to church just to feel good about their insane lives.
Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
Teslason:
You didn't snap the interior?

I did not but here is a picture of the interior

Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by Teslason(m): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I did not but here is a picture of the interior
Beautiful!
The energy crisis is a world problem, not only Brazil.
Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
BOA TARDE

sadly, as much Brasil is a VERY VERY religious country, most people you would see in churches would have been in the clubs the day prior, drinking fukcing around and acting a damn fool. church in Brasil is more like a fan club than anything else. people go to church just to feel good about their insane lives.
So? Isn't that what a social club is typically meant for? undecided
Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by McStoic(m): 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The most important thing is if you're saved not what Brazil churches did or did not do.

So I hope you're saved, and if that's what the churches in Brazil did for you, and you didn't came out still a sinner but saved, then it's a good thing.

Word!!

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by oyatz(m): 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
BOA TARDE

It is the same as in Nigeria but i think drug gangs are more in Brazil than in Nigeria.
Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by oyatz(m): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
Teslason:

Beautiful!

So they don't have regular electricity supply in Brazil too?
Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by Teslason(m): 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
oyatz:

It's stable.
Just talking about the increased price of fuel and gas.
Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
oyatz:

They do 24/7
Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
Teslason:

Beautiful!

True the prices of cooking gas and petrol is is off the roof now

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
oyatz:

It is the same as in Nigeria but i think drug gangs are more in Brazil than in Nigeria.

They are not really more it is just that Brazilian gangs are more organised so they can be categorised as organised criminals , we have organised crime in Nigeria but it is not as huge as the Brazilian one.
Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by Teslason(m): 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

True the prices of cooking gas and petrol is is off the roof now

There is scarcity of food in the states' too!
Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
Teslason:

There is scarcity of food in the states' too!

Good prices increased, Brazil is an agricultural giant
Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by Teslason(m): 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Good prices increased, Brazil is an agricultural giant
You know farming is not a popular thing in the US!
Brazil will do well in Agriculture.
Re: What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
oyatz:

nah i think its just that they dont see the church as a do or die, like Nigerians do... in Brasil it is very common to leave church and to go to a beer spot to drink themselves to a stupor... or better yet, being a prostitute and going to church every sundays.

as for gangs, they are everywhere..

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Many Denominations / A True Vision Of End Times / Facts About Celestial Church Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.