Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

So Many Denominations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So Many Denominations (4212 Views)

..so Many Denominations; A Blessing Or A Curse To Christianity? / "Why Are There So Many Denominations?" / Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Many Denominations by peaxy: 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2007
why so many denominations in christianity?
Re: So Many Denominations by stimulus(m): 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2007
1 Cor. 11:18-19
For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it. For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

1 John 2:19
They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
Re: So Many Denominations by Kuns: 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2007
All the Demonisation are further departing from the True way of the SCRIPTURES.

The catholic church is the mother of christianity and anything that break away from the source is a sect or cult.

All denomination are cult , low grade satanism.
Re: So Many Denominations by stimulus(m): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2007
@Kuns,

Kuns:

All the Demonisation are further departing from the True way of the SCRIPTURES.

That should include your denomination, yes? cool

Kuns:

The catholic church is the mother of christianity and anything that break away from the source is a sect or cult.

That's another departue from the True way of the SCRIPTURES. Please show us where Peter or Paul were Popes.

Kuns:

All denomination are cult , low grade satanism.

That should already mean that even your own sef is part of them. grin
Re: So Many Denominations by Kuns: 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2007
Sorry, but I'm am not into religion.

The facts is my way of life ,

Paul was actually the anti-christ , who hated Yashua (Jesus) , and everything He stood for.

Paul was a self acclaimed saint and Popes (Apopis) which was the serpent, (Apopis, from which the word Pope was derived) the enemy of Re (the Sun deity to the Egiptians).

Nothing personal , I know the truth hates or could make you laugh.

Truth is truth
Re: So Many Denominations by barikade: 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2007
@Kuns,

Kuns:

Sorry, but I'm am not into religion.

The facts is my way of life ,

Paul was actually the anti-christ , who hated Yashua (Jesus) , and everything He stood for.

Whether or not you're into religion, you haven't stated anything here close to truth. Paul was not the anti-christ; and your inference is false.
Re: So Many Denominations by Kuns: 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2007
Ok, let look at this with more deep , basing our facts on sound right reasoning.

Let's look at the Laws of Christianity which christians are suppose to observe

Leviticus 11 : 7, 8

"7: And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.
8: Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch;"

Today you will find that most denomination prepare ham based produces for their congregation for snacks when the bible clearly commands you not to touch it in Leviticus 11 : 8.

Many christians are still eating pork, bacon and ham (Macdonalds burgers etc, etc).

Concerning the Sabbath , Christians do not observe this day which is from Friday Sun down to Saturday sun down, instead their go to church on Sunday.

Leviticus 19 : 30

"30: Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the LORD. "

Now if you are following Jesus then you meant to keep these Law as Jesus (Yashua) himself said that he has not come to destroy the Law.

Matthew 5 : 17, 18
"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
18: For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."

Well, heaven and earth have not yet passed away ,

The religion of Christianity was in reality created by Men as Yashua never refered to himself as a christian.
As a matter of fact Paul was the one who first called his followers (Timothy, titus and co) christians. Evidence of this is found in Acts 11 : 26.

Acts 11 : 26
"And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch. "

This was long after Yashua (Jesus) had supposedly died.

Paul single-handedly changed the message that Yashua (Jesus) was teaching , and created a breed new religion based on belief or believe where you did not have to observe and of the Commandant , which Jesus said that he had not come to destroy. Yashua (Jesus) was for the Laws of God (fact) , while Paul was for anything goes (beliefs).

And Paul also lied to creat his new religion

Roman 3 : 7
"For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner? "

If you are talking about truth , why do you need to lies? This is the question we should ask paul.

This is satanism because the Lord is another name for SATAN , according to the bible.

1 chronicle 21 : 1
"And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel."

2 Samuel 24 : 1
" 1: And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah."

Why are the Bible authors refering to the Lord as SATAN? Even though they have changed (edited) the bible hundreds of times they still left that place alone , because the caucasian race know who their GOd is.

Or are you confused?

Satan is the God of the Caucasian race and they have our people worshipping their image which is the image of the beast.

Yashua had hair loke lamb's wool Revelation 1 : 14 , Jesus has Fur like animal (beast) hair.
Re: So Many Denominations by barikade: 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2007
@Kuns,

Kuns:

Or are you confused?

No, I'm not. If you had examined the same facts for yourself carefully, you would be humble and slow to exhibit a self-righteous spirit. let's see what you call "right reasoning".

Kuns:

Let's look at the Laws of Christianity which christians are suppose to observe

Leviticus 11 : 7, 8

"7: And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.
8: Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch;"

Today you will find that most denomination prepare ham based produces for their congregation for snacks when the bible clearly commands you not to touch it in Leviticus 11 : 8.

Many christians are still eating pork, bacon and ham (Macdonalds burgers etc, etc).

I eat ham and burgers, thank you. And I don't take have to pretend to be a Jew, because obviously I'm a Christian. before Paul was converted, it was God Himself who showed this vision to apostle Peter, and please mark well what He said:

Acts 10: (11) And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him,
                     as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the
                     earth: (12)  Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth,
                     and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.

(13) And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. (14) But Peter
                     said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.

(15)  And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath
                     cleansed, that call not thou common.

So, God has cleaned all things; and He has instructed that we do not call those things "unclean".

Kuns:

Concerning the Sabbath , Christians do not observe this day which is from Friday Sun down to Saturday sun down, instead their go to church on Sunday.

Leviticus 19 : 30

"30: Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the LORD. "

Now if you are following Jesus then you meant to keep these Law as Jesus (Yashua) himself said that he has not come to destroy the Law.

Matthew 5 : 17, 18
"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
18: For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."

Well, heaven and earth have not yet passed away ,

If you care, please go to these two threads and see how far you seventh-day Sabbath Law can take you as a Christian.

(a) https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-55857.0.html#msg1167802

(b) https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-34371.160.html#msg869146

If you don't get much help, ask and I'll show you what the Law can do to you as a legalist; and why you truly need Jesus Christ!

Kuns:

The religion of Christianity was in reality created by Men as Yashua never refered to himself as a christian.
As a matter of fact Paul was the one who first called his followers (Timothy, titus and co) christians. Evidence of this is found in Acts 11 : 26.

Acts 11 : 26
"And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch. "

This was long after Yashua (Jesus) had supposedly died.

Go read Acts 11:26 again - it does not state that Paul was the one who first called them Christians. Christianity as a relationship by faith in Jesus Christ was not man-made; and that fallacy has long lost its hilarity.

Jesus never called Himself the Lamb of God also; but are Christians to reject the testimony of Scripture because people like you who are "not into religion" have failed to understand what is written in the Bible?

Kuns:

Paul single-handedly changed the message that Yashua (Jesus) was teaching , and created a breed new religion based on belief or believe where you did not have to observe and of the Commandant , which Jesus said that he had not come to destroy. Yashua (Jesus) was for the Laws of God (fact) , while Paul was for anything goes (beliefs).

Paul was for the revelation of the Spirit to which the OT all pointed. Even Jesus Himself said in Luke 24:44 - "And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me."

If you don't get the understanding that Jesus fulfilled the Law, you will never be able to see its clear implications. Don't even go there.

Kuns:

"For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner? "

If you are talking about truth , why do you need to lies? This is the question we should ask paul.

Romans 3:7 shows an analogy in Paul's discourse to his recipients; not rather that he was lying. If you can read that, are you honest enough to see what he stated in the same book of Romans chapter 9 vs 1? He said: "I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost!"

Just because you're looking for something that shows you for who you are does not mean that you should pretend that dishonesty is intellect.

Kuns:

This is satanism because the Lord is another name for SATAN , according to the bible.

If satan is the name of your master, I can well see why you have problems being honest.

Kuns:

" 1: And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah."

Why are the Bible authors refering to the Lord as SATAN? Even though they have changed (edited) the bible hundreds of times they still left that place alone , because the caucasian race know who their GOd is.

They are not the same, even though many people do not see the implications of what was recorded there. If you read the book of Job chapter 1, you will understand the key to those scriptures. But if you're bent on serving satan, no worries to me or any other Christian.

Kuns:

Satan is the God of the Caucasian race and they have our people worshipping their image which is the image of the beast.

Oh, I guess you're an apprentice racist newly subscripted for your colony. You know what? racism (blacks against whites and whites against blacks) is self-defeating. That is why racists are so confused; and anything 'white' is a dread to them. Why are you guys so phobic against whites and people of any other skin colour in order to keep up your dishonest misanthropy?

Kuns:

Yashua had hair loke lamb's wool Revelation 1 : 14 , Jesus has Fur like animal (beast) hair.

What is stated in Rev. 1:14? "His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow." Does that speak of your black theory?

The "Jesus" you worship may have fur like a beast; and no worries again; because the Bible already warns that people like you will go around preaching "another jesus".

Kuns, your racism will lead you nowhere. As long as you continue to dread white men and blame them for all your troubles, you will remain a slave forever.
Re: So Many Denominations by jokepearl(f): 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2007

This is not true, JESUS is the head of the church christianity started long before Catholic came into the scene, right from acts of the apostles.

I agree some cults call themselves churches but that apart,
Re: So Many Denominations by jokepearl(f): 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2007
FOR KUNS[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]

WHO ARE YOU?
Re: So Many Denominations by Horus(m): 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2007
The churches,are all competing against one another. There are churches who are of the same denomination, in the same town, the same diocese, which mean they have the same beliefs and worship the same God. Yet, they never come together. What is so ironic is that these churchgoers all feel that church is the place for unification and love.And you wonder why Christianity is divided into so many sects, and no one know their destiny.
Re: So Many Denominations by gbadex1(m): 1:45am On Jun 16, 2007
I knew it!

I had suspected it all along that Horus and Kuns are one and the same person!! cheesy

Say, Horus. . .how does ya "black jesus" come into the mix?
Re: So Many Denominations by PoDeep(m): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2007
Nice contribution/reply, barikade.
However, we (christians) should lead others to d light by preaching, not by condemnation
ps. I know annoyin' unbelievers can be).
Re: So Many Denominations by Synthase(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2007
I must salute the intelligence of gbade x. This same horus is hiding behind the kuns facade, him think say we be mumu cool Denomination or not just follow your heart for God has given us the spirit of sound mind so we can test all things ourselves.

Different denomination, different doctrines and teachings beware, I chatted with someone who is a sabbath day advocate on a wap site and this person was trying to link the non SDA with the endtime prophesy saying that a bill of sunday worship is about to be passed that world unity is being sought for through that means and that all sunday worshippers are part of the train of the beast imagine that, u see that's what they were being taught in that denomintion. One just have to be very careful as it is evident that all christians have different understanding of the bible.
Re: So Many Denominations by PoDeep(m): 10:24am On Jun 16, 2007
Sorry, some text missing. There's a "how" between 'know' and 'annoying'.
Re: So Many Denominations by barikade: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2007
My dear Po Deed,

Thank you for calling me back to grace. May God bless and enrich you; for we need brethren like you who would call us back from our excesses. I apologise, and good point you made.

Regards.
Re: So Many Denominations by barikade: 11:12am On Jun 16, 2007
Lol, Synthase. . . most people didn't have to conduct a thorough search to know about the Kuns-connection. grin
Re: So Many Denominations by Synthase(m): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2007
Yes ke, I concur grin
Re: So Many Denominations by Kuns: 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2007
So do they (you) observe this comandment in Seven day Advertist?

Leviticus 19 : 27
"27: You shall not round off the hair on your temples or mar the edges of your beard."

Mr Bari_kade It's time you start reading the Bible with more attention and awareness of the facts of what you are reading.

Firstly, 1 Chronicle 21: 1 and 2 Samuel 24 : 1 are exactly the same stories being repeated , If you what to look at it from a belief prospective then you can make up all sorts of explanation , we all know the devil loves to argue.

These are clearly the same and exact stories about David there is no relation to Job , Check it up again on your own no tv, no pastors there giving it a religious meaning, apply sound right reasoning, based on the evidence of what you are seeing in these stories. Belief is personal and evasive, however, the truth (facts) is universal. Anyone can see it is the same stories being told here, belief plays a trick on your minds.

In one place Satan tells David to number Isreal in the other it is the Lord. Please make up your mind, which is it?

Paul see clearly confessing with his own mouth that he lie For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie[quote][/quote]
If you are dealing with truth why do you need to lie. Paul lied to make God look bigger.

Do you think God needs you to lie to make him look bigger?

Paul lied to convert people.

Now what did the scripture say about lies?

What is a lie? John 8 : 44

John 8 : 44
" You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.."

Anyway, a lie is a lie. Paul lied.

And here is where Paul lied about seeing (Yashua) Jesus.

And fool would see the discrepancies ,

Acts 9 : 7 Here those travelling with Paul heard a voice, but saw nothing (No light, No man).

Acts 26: 13, 14
Here they all fell to the ground. In Acts 9 : 7 the men with Paul stood speechless. Wow, if that is not changing your stories again (lie) then what is?

Acts 22 : 9 Those that were with Paul did not hear the voive ni this version of the events (story), but they saw a light , contrary to Acts 9 : 7.

Paul lied which he again contradict three times Acts 22: 6 - 9, Acts 9: 4 - 7. Accounts of Paul's version were copied from Matthew 17: 1 - 8.

How was he able to do this?

The book of Matthew was already out, Paul copied and plagarised it. Matthew 17: 5 - 8 is where Paul actually Plagarised the version, he got it from there.

The book of Matthew came out in 41 A.D, the book of Acts 61 A.D, twenty years difference. Acts 26 : 13; Acts 22 : 9 (Matthew 17: cool same story.

Don't shoot the messenger,

KKK use the book of Romans, they know where its from. Paul belonged to a group of people called the Romans. Paul created christianity Acts 11: 29 to get people away from the real teaching such as pertaining to the Law.
Re: So Many Denominations by barikade: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2007
@Kuns,

Kuns:

So do they (you) observe this comandment in Seven day Advertist?

Did you even visit the links I offered, or you simple just want to drag on an argument that you are not interested at all in?

Kuns:

Mr Bari_kade It's time you start reading the Bible with more attention and awareness of the facts of what you are reading.

I have done so. It's now up to you to demonstrate that you have any understanding of the same Bible you're confusing.

Kuns:

Firstly, 1 Chronicle 21: 1 and 2 Samuel 24 : 1 are exactly the same stories being repeated , If you what to look at it from a belief prospective then you can make up all sorts of explanation , we all know the devil loves to argue.

Thank you. But neither passages suggested that the devil and God are the same. That is why even without any arguments I offered you to go through the first chapter of Job and see the difference.

Kuns:

These are clearly the same and exact stories about David there is no relation to Job , Check it up again on your own no tv, no pastors there giving it a religious meaning, apply sound right reasoning, based on the evidence of what you are seeing in these stories. Belief is personal and evasive, however, the truth (facts) is universal.

Did you apply the very same things in your study of those passages? My offers are not taken from TV shows or any pastor you never came across. If you care to study what is stated in both, then you would understand clearly what they point to. If you can't take the challenge to humbly do so, it won't surprise anyone that you're still confused about it.

Kuns:
Anyone can see it is the same stories being told here, belief plays a trick on your minds.

The same stories being offered doesn't necessarily mean that God is equated to the devil.

Kuns:

In one place Satan tells David to number Isreal in the other it is the Lord. Please make up your mind, which is it?

In one case, satan instigated David to do so; in the other, the Lord allowed David to fulfill his wish. Try and read them in their original language constructs; ask yourself salient questions as to what exactly david was disobeying; and then go to the book of Job and see what is being represented there; and when you're done, please show me where the passages equate God and the devil.

Kuns:

Paul see clearly confessing with his own mouth that he lie For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie

If you fail to see the analogy that Paul uses and how two chapters later he clearly stated that he was telling them the truth, you will continue to miss the picture.

Kuns:

If you are dealing with truth why do you need to lie. Paul lied to make God look bigger.

Arguing like a child without looking at the text is not making you sound any wiser.

Kuns:

Do you think God needs you to lie to make him look bigger?

If you and I lied that God was small, it would still be a lie. The question in Romans did not involve making God of any size; and trying to cheat your readers here on that should make one wonder if you had the basic reading skills in school.

Kuns:

Paul lied to convert people.

Where? Accusations to vex yourself does not change the genuine conversion of those he preached to.

Kuns:

Now what did the scripture say about lies?

If you discovered your own lie, you would not be so presumptious.

Kuns:

What is a lie? John 8 : 44

John 8 : 44
" You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.."

Anyway, a lie is a lie. Paul lied.

A lie is a lie; Paul did not.

Kuns:

And here is where Paul lied about seeing (Yashua) Jesus.

And fool would see the discrepancies ,

Acts 9 : 7 Here those travelling with Paul heard a voice, but saw nothing (No light, No man).

Acts 26: 13, 14
Here they all fell to the ground. In Acts 9 : 7 the men with Paul stood speechless. Wow, if that is not changing your stories again (lie) then what is?

That is classic. Trying to lie to your readers to make Paul a liar is quite a sad adventure.

Acts 9: (7) "And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless,
                  hearing a voice, but seeing no man."

Acts 26: (13)"At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven,
                  above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and
                  them which journeyed with me.
                  (14) And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice
                  speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul,
                  why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the
                  pricks.

Could you please highlight the changing of facts that might have been of concern to your reading?

Kuns:

Acts 22 : 9 Those that were with Paul did not hear the voive ni this version of the events (story), but they saw a light , contrary to Acts 9 : 7.

I'm glad you mentioned it. Please do a careful study of what is meant by NT writers by consulting the Greek language construct. What was being pointed out is that they certainly heard the sound of one speaking, but did not understand what was being spoken.

The same construct is expressed in John 8:43  where Jesus said: "Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word."

Of course, they "heard" what he was saying as far as hearing the sound of His voice was concerned; but then they "did not hear" His words as far as understanding was concerned.

Again, looking in the same book of Acts 13:27, we find another connection in the same sense: "For they that dwell at Jerusalem, and their rulers, because they knew him not, nor yet the voices of the prophets which are read every sabbath day, they have fulfilled them in condemning him." What is being pointed out here is that one might be hearing and reading, but the understanding is not yielding fruit.

Is it any wonder then that Paul particularly said that the voice which he heard spoke to him in the Hebrew language (Acts 26:14)? Certainly, the men that accompanied him heard the sound of the voice; but they did not understand what the voice said.

This is not a perculiar NT patio language-construct of events like this. Turn back again to the book of daniel and you will see what happened there:

"And I Daniel alone saw the vision:
            for the men that were with me saw not the vision;
            but a great quaking fell upon them,
            so that they fled to hide themselves."
            (Dan.10:7).

The men were conscious that something extraordinary had occured; but though they did not see the vision, they felt its effect such that they fled to hide themselves.

I hope you will have a calm spirit to study issues before drawing inferences to make readers wonder if you actually went out to besmirch Paul; and thereby making grave mistakes.

Kuns:

Paul lied which he again contradict three times Acts 22: 6 - 9, Acts 9: 4 - 7. Accounts of Paul's version were copied from Matthew 17: 1 - 8.

The issue in those events are not the same; unless you want to continue to mix them up. The accounts were not copied; and wherever you got that idea makes for a good laugh.

In Matthew 17:1-8, the event was the Transfiguration - which happened on the Mount (most probably Hermon): whereas, that in Acts that led to paul's conversion happend on the Damascus road! How you confuse a "mount" and a "road" is quite a bit hilarious; but please take your issues as simply as would not consfuse you further.

Kuns:

How was he able to do this?

The book of Matthew was already out, Paul copied and plagarised it. Matthew 17: 5 - 8 is where Paul actually Plagarised the version, he got it from there.

The book of Matthew came out in 41 A.D, the book of Acts 61 A.D, twenty years difference. Acts 26 : 13; Acts 22 : 9 (Matthew 17: cool same story.

They are not the same story; refer to my answers above.

Kuns:

Don't shoot the messenger,

You're doing that already.

Kuns:

KKK use the book of Romans, they know where its from. Paul belonged to a group of people called the Romans. Paul created christianity Acts 11: 29 to get people away from the real teaching such as pertaining to the Law.

I was waiting for you to repost the same ideas where you copied it from; but you're smart.  grin The first time I saw that same inference by one vexed racist, he (or she) had said that Paul was a member of the KKK!! But now, you've adjusted that line of inference.

Read issues clearly before you drivel on anything. Paul was a Jew born in a Roman city called Tarsus (Acts 21:39 & 22:3). If he was a pure bred Roman, please note that the Romans back then did not persecute their own citizens; rather, for any crime of insurrection, Romans summarily executed any citizen found guilty of that crime! That was why Paul was asked this question:

"Art not thou that Egyptian, which before these days
                  madest an uproar, and leddest out into the wilderness
                  four thousand men that were murderers?" (Acts 21:38 )

His answer in the very next verse shows he was not as accused; and in Acts 22:3, he stated who and what he was.

Besides, as a Jew, he persecuted the church, didn't he? But when he understood that the Law does not justify anyone in God's sight, he then understood that the same Law testifies that the just shall live by faith; and not by the Law.

That is why you would not have been able to find anyone holding the Law against Paul - whether it pertained to the sabbath, or any other concerns of the Law. Jesus Christ fulfilled the Law that those who believe in Him might find true peace of heart and enter into the true rest of God for the soul (Matt. 11:29).
Re: So Many Denominations by Horus(m): 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2007
When you’re sitting around the table on Christmas day feasting on the flesh of swine or holiday ham, remember: Christ (Yashua), ate fish, he did not eat pork!!! You Christians know it says right in your Bible not to eat of the animals with the clovefoot (Deut. 14:7) and even during Yashuas (Jesus) time he cast demons into swine (Matthew 8:29-32). No where will you find mention of Yashua eating pork. The pig and its variants are grafted creatures from three animals (dog, cat, and rat), by fusing the nucleus of these cells, created to clean up the cadavers that were claimed by the curse of leprosy during the time of Abraham.
Re: So Many Denominations by Kuns: 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2007
Exactly, and this is why there are so many demonisations (phonetically saying denominations) of christianity as it is practiced today. Today christianity is based on beliefs or believe and if you LQQk in the middle of the word beliefs and believe you will realize (with your real-eyes) you will see the word lie. Which is actually what to do what you contradict your story.

With belief you can change the meaning of what the bible is saying to fit the con-cept of the doctrine.

EL's Torah should be the first testament, the second testament should in actuality be the Bible and  the Koran should of being the third testament. That way there would only be one nomination ,  the family of the Most high. Anu, ELyown, ELyown EL, Yahuwa ,  Allah, God, Good Lord, father God, Baba God or whatever else people what to call him.

These stories of the Bible are in actuality stolen and plagarised precepts taken from ancient Tamare (called Africa today by people of other races). The stories of creation, the supreme beings, the flood, the prophets, MeLchisedek (Malachi Zodoq My angel of Justice who was the priest Kohane of Elyown Elyown EL, the most high, Highest Source), the precepts, the Eloheem, the phophets Abramham (Ibrahim), Yashua El Massiah (), Muhammad Ibn Aduallaat, the apostle all these subjects are many more are ourstories mystory (mystery) or yourstories, that pertain to our ancestors driven from Tamare and Bekka (Mekka or Mecca as it is called today by the Stock of Hindu Arabs who invaded).

Our people have been spoon fed with the corrupt doctrines of the invaders of our peaceful and divine ways of life, there as been many invasions by people of the other races mainly the Asians or Cauc-asian  (these are people stemming from the same strand of DNA) races. So that where once we controlled our own destinies, our land, our culture, our resources our original ways of life where we were deities (Gods where all races worship and acknowlegded our ancestors, the supreme being of this planet) now we worship and draw of their Ghost force. Instead acknowleging our ancestors who were real people, who laughed, eat, talk, walk and lQQked like us.

And you can say I'm racist. If so then I am, and stand for, by and with my race. I am for my race, however, I do acknowlege every other race with respect.
I just say the fact. If I say Caucasians eat manure then that is wrong racism, because this is untrue, But if I say the cauasians don't have hair, but FURS similarly to what beast (four legged animals) which is fact that our people need to realize (realeyes) that they are the only deities (Gods) on this planet. Then this is right racism. If I say that I am a cyclist, it does not mean that I hate cars, lorries or buses it just means that I am for my bike.
Re: So Many Denominations by barikade: 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2007
@Kuns,

Again, another deliberate misadventure that beggars your IQ. If "denominations" is a phonetically re-engineered word for "demonisations", I ran the same matrix that your masters use for your name. Guess what the matrix came up with? Here:

Kuns [ph. reconst. = ] 'coons'
coons - n. meaning: extremely offensive name for a Black person;
an eccentric or undignified rustic.
by extn: Procyon lotor [common name for North American raccoon]

I also tried to run the same matrix for my username bari_kade. I won't tell you what racist bombastic extensions it returned.

Ol' boy, cool down. I know where you and Horus are getting this stuff from; and I can assure you that they have poisoned mind. You doubt me? Just simply type in your sister's name and see what the matrix will give you! And don't pretend you don't know what matrix they're using - if you really don't, it'd be a big shame that you're slaving on their racist idiosyncracies and you don't even have a clue!
Re: So Many Denominations by Kuns: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2007
Kuns is a abbreviation of the Yoruba name Ade[b]kun[/b]le, which meaning that the House is full of crowns. People make words, people make culture, the people's name tell you of their culture. To the Caucasians anything black is bad and white is good.

If  your hair is wolly it is bad, but if it is thin or straight it is good (Leviticus 13 : 30), if it is blond (Yellow) it should to be good, however now if it is kingly(called kinky by your white supremacy friend) it is suppose to be bad. Well, not according to (Leviticus 13 : 30)

(Leviticus 13 : 30)
"the priest shall examine the disease; and if it appears deeper than the skin, and the hair in it is yellow and thin, then the priest shall pronounce him unclean; it is an itch, a leprosy of the head or the beard."

And only one race of being have blond and straight (thin) hair. These are genetic traits of the sons of cannan (your cauasians).

Religion with its various demonisation (denomiations) is only one of the tools and tricls the devil in flesh (the beast man) has used to trick our people, putting them in a state of perpetual ignorance (where they ignore the facts).

Yashua Al Massiah a nigger as the bible describes his brother in Acts 13 : 1. Also it says in Revelation 1: 14 the his feet look like brass burnt in a furuce (Oven), well anything you burn turn black (carbon).

They know this , but our people are struck in racial blindness and mental ignorance.

And thi
Re: So Many Denominations by barikade: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2007
@Kuns,

Kuns:

Kuns is a abbreviation of the Yoruba name Ade[b]kun[/b]le, which meaning that the House is full of crowns. People make words, people make culture, the people's name tell you of their culture. To the Caucasians anything black is bad and white is good.

First, it is for the same reason of 'people make words' that I asked that you check the word generating matrix of the guys whose redundant articles you're reposting here. I'm not going to push this issue; but again, please type in "Adekunle" and see what the matrix gives you. If you can't find it, ask them. I bet you: 9 chances out of 10, they won't tell you what you need to know! But it is there all the same, and you won't like what the matrix makes of you.

Second, it's amazing that in this age and space, you're still holding to that defeatist fallacy that Caucasians regard anything black as bad! That is simply not true. Please see this very interesting post by stimulus to solve this problem for you:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-56744.0.html#msg1173945

You don't have to slave on to another "black" lie in order to "prove" your phobia for Caucasians.
Re: So Many Denominations by Kuns: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2007
Firstly, Mr bari Kade it is ignorance to assume

Second, it's amazing that in this age and space, you're still holding to that defeatist fallacy that Caucasians regard anything black as bad! That is simply not true. Please see this very interesting post by stimulus to solve this problem for you:

You only have to pick up a dictionary to see how many derogatory words (Black phrases) are associated to word Black and look up the word white and see how many good thing that relates too. don't believe me, get a dictionary and check it out for yourself. Some reseach could be helpful if you are looking for truth (facts).  

Are you still eating pork? Do you know how many diseases are associated with pork and ham based products. Emmm ,  that's really really one of the filthiest things you could eat,  imagine eating fried dog, cat and rat ,  well, that's what the swine is. How low could you get?

You still have not addressed the topic of this posting yet, all you have been doing is arguing and like I said in the beginning "the devil loves too argue" ,   It seems you are too busy trying to defeat the religious beliefs of your former slave/colonial masters than making any
worthwhile addition to the reasons why there are so many denominations in all these religions of the world today. Why So Many Denominations?

Those people born mostly before 1970 A.D have conformed with the system, these people have a slave mentality, enticed of going to heaven by a feel good story (tales and myths) of someone who loved them and died for them and all they have to do is believe is this person to gain enter into paradise where there will peace forever more, well, this is not what the book of Revelation which was given to Jesus said in Revelation 12 : 7 where it talks of war in heaven, these people think they are free and they are correct, their bodies are free, but their souls are not.

Revelation 12 : 7
"7: And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,"

Jesus was told not to establish a new religion but to follow the religion of Moses. Refer to Matthew 5 : 17, 18 and I quote

"17: Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
18: For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. ".

Also in John 1 : 17 and I quote

": For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ". Basically he is saying that he has not come to destroy the law of the prophets."

Muhammad was also told not to establish a new religion but to follow the religion of Abraham. Refer to Koran 22 : 77

"He has elected you, and has not put upon you any hindrance by your religion,-the faith of your father Abraham."

If Jesus or Muhammad returned today they would not recognise what people are doing in their names. so many demonisations (denominations) why?

Peaxy ,   people are not following the commandments or wishes of Jesus or Muhammad, that's why there are many denominations (demonisations) within the different religions as well. The question "So Many Denominations"" is the sort of question Jesus would ask if he returned. Maybe he doesn't like attitude of these so-called Christians caught up in today organised belief system that's why he hasn't come yet. The caucasian and their black pet are still teaching that Jesus died 2000 years ago. When in actuality it is almost 2008 year ago ,  they are full of beliefs, no facts and where there is no facts there is no true religion.

Those peoplpe born after 1970 A.D have a different spirit they can see things don't add up and they ask questions, the older generation are hard at hearing.
These people ask question Matthew 7 : 7 [b]A[/b]sk and it shall be ,  [b]S[/b]eek and it ,  [b]K[/b]nock and it shall be open Jesus is basically telling you to ask question, check things out. However, these believers of today, have been though by there colonial masters not to ask any question giving them hopes,  promises of miracles and wait and see to bind (tie up their soul and mind) them.

With all the information out there today in Museums, archeological evidence, Books ,  So people don't read anything out bible and religious christian books ,  once they graduated from University and start working ,  they rely on the Mass Media to educate them. So they are confined with the walls of a 6000 years old or 2000 year old when there is evidence of advanced civilisation of human life going back millions of years.

kade you don't have to believe me, why don't you go and read a David Icke book or something ,  since you look up to cauasians. He'a a renowned Cauasian author ,  maybe you would listen to the facts that he discloses. As some black people only listen to cauasians.
Re: So Many Denominations by peaxy: 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2007
Thanks Kuns i have been following your arguements, its really cool. Keep it up
Re: So Many Denominations by barikade: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2007
@Kuns,

Kuns:

Firstly, Mr bari Kade it is ignorance to assume

I agree; but I'm really sorry if you're doing exactly that and don't even realize it.

Kuns:

You only have to pick up a dictionary to see how many derogatory words (Black phrases) are associated to word Black and look up the word white and see how many good thing that relates too. don't believe me, get a dictionary and check it out for yourself. Some reseach could be helpful if you are looking for truth (facts).

If you actually have picked up the same dictionary to look up words in those connotations, you will come away surprised at the lie that black people have enslaved themselves with for centuries. It is even sadder that these same self-enslaved black minds deliberately confuse themselves with their phonetic re-engineering of various words; and yet they'll cry hooha when such words are applied to them.

Kuns:

Are you still eating pork? Do you know how many diseases are associated with pork and ham based products. Emmm ,  that's really really one of the filthiest things you could eat,  imagine eating fried dog, cat and rat ,  well, that's what the swine is. How low could you get?

First, I'm not dead from all the "filthiest things" you dread - which could be evidence of my freed mind from your enclaved mind? Second, there's no connection with eating dog, cat, and rat in ham - so you could as well throw that mechanical device of another lie out the window. It's appalling that you guys can no longer tell yourselves simple truth: is it that bad now with your clique?

Kuns:

You still have not addressed the topic of this posting yet, all you have been doing is arguing and like I said in the beginning "the devil loves too argue" ,   It seems you are too busy trying to defeat the religious beliefs of your former slave/colonial masters than making any
worthwhile addition to the reasons why there are so many denominations in all these religions of the world today. Why So Many Denominations?

I had to sit back and laugh at your sobbing!  grin My responses are in correspondence to your posts; so if you have tried to defeat religious beliefs and have found your failure unbearable, why the sobbing? Scroll back and see that some have tried to proffer answers to the topic before you came with your deflections. Only losers whimper the way you do.

Kuns:

Those people born mostly before 1970 A.D have conformed with the system, these people have a slave mentality, enticed of going to heaven by a feel good story (tales and myths) of someone who loved them and died for them and all they have to do is believe is this person to gain enter into paradise where there will peace forever more, well, this is not what the book of Revelation which was given to Jesus said in Revelation 12 : 7 where it talks of war in heaven, these people think they are free and they are correct, their bodies are free, but their souls are not.

There spheres of heaven, as we read in Deut. 10:14 - "Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens is the LORD'S thy God, the earth also, with all that therein is."

That there was war in heaven in Rev. 12:7 does not mean that the promise Christ made to believers is thereby nullified. "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." (John 14:2).

Kuns:

Jesus was told not to establish a new religion but to follow the religion of Moses. Refer to Matthew 5 : 17, 18 and I quote

"17: Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
18: For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. ".

Also in John 1 : 17 and I quote

": For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ". Basically he is saying that he has not come to destroy the law of the prophets."

Why did you stop at the highlighted quote and not try to elucidate the inference that Jesus gave concerning His fulfilling the Law and the prophets? This is how many people try to cheat on their pretended scholarship; and I do hope you'd not continue to slave onto that fallacy.

Jesus came to fulfill the Law and the prophets in His earthly ministry; and when He rose from the dead, He reminded His disciples of the same thing:

Luke 24:44 -- "And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me."

Having said that, He consequently commissioned His disciples with this command: "And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem." (vs. 46-47)

So, what then are you trying so desperately to pretend against Christianity?

Kuns:

Muhammad was also told not to establish a new religion but to follow the religion of Abraham. Refer to Koran 22 : 77

"He has elected you, and has not put upon you any hindrance by your religion,-the faith of your father Abraham."

My dear Kuns, I'm not a Muslim - and I'm one of those debating issues with Muslims as I'm engaging in this one with you in your attempt to confuse issues for yourself and your adulators.

Kuns:

If Jesus or Muhammad returned today they would not recognise what people are doing in their names. so many demonisations (denominations) why?

Kuns, I've asked you to look up your name in the same matrix from which you pandered the 'demonisations'. What does Kunle and Kuns mean when the results come out as "Procyon lotor"?? If you're going to be fair and in debate, I'll oblige you; but if you choose to be deliberately racist and mischievous, I'll try and bring you round what your name means every single time your silly antics surface on the threads.

Kuns:

Peaxy ,   people are not following the commandments or wishes of Jesus or Muhammad, that's why there are many denominations (demonisations) within the different religions as well. The question "So Many Denominations"" is the sort of question Jesus would ask if he returned. Maybe he doesn't like attitude of these so-called Christians caught up in today organised belief system that's why he hasn't come yet. The caucasian and their black pet are still teaching that Jesus died 2000 years ago. When in actuality it is almost 2008 year ago ,  they are full of beliefs, no facts and where there is no facts there is no true religion.

Ok peaxy, you can applaud Kuns now for misleading you further into your dark zone. At least, if he suceeds in recruiting you to his defeatist racist regime, Christians will go on living a life free from racism as often expressed in the sobs of these weak gentlemen.

Kuns:

Those peoplpe born after 1970 A.D have a different spirit they can see things don't add up and they ask questions, the older generation are hard at hearing.
These people ask question Matthew 7 : 7 [b]A[/b]sk and it shall be ,  [b]S[/b]eek and it ,  [b]K[/b]nock and it shall be open Jesus is basically telling you to ask question, check things out. However, these believers of today, have been though by there colonial masters not to ask any question giving them hopes,  promises of miracles and wait and see to bind (tie up their soul and mind) them.

The last time I checked, black racist themselves are too scared to be confronted by their own questions; let alone try to proffer answers to those being offered them from others.

Kuns:

With all the information out there today in Museums, archeological evidence, Books ,  So people don't read anything out bible and religious christian books ,  once they graduated from University and start working ,  they rely on the Mass Media to educate them. So they are confined with the walls of a 6000 years old or 2000 year old when there is evidence of advanced civilisation of human life going back millions of years.

It's amazing that with that much advancement in civilization, you guys are still enslaved by the blame-game drama that has lasted about 500 years now (according to one of your apologists). Sad, sad and sadder still if you can't unshackle yourself from that poison.

By the way, I've noticed that it's very difficult for you guys to really locate your center when debating issues. You must of necessity make reference to your complaints about your phobia - the black racist sentimentality of dread for other skin colour! I shake my head at you guys, because while you're deceiving yourself about what the white man has done to you, blacks are busy killing themselves on African soil without the white man's help. Just one example will do: please go ask Mugabe!!

Kuns:

kade you don't have to believe me, why don't you go and read a David Icke book or something ,  since you look up to cauasians. He'a a renowned Cauasian author ,  maybe you would listen to the facts that he discloses. As some black people only listen to cauasians.

Too bad you feel I only listen to caucasians. Who's been paying any attention to what your own black brothers are doing to their own people all by themselves in Zimbabwe? In Haiti? In Jamaica? No, I didn't learn this from any caucasian - there are there and well documented by black journalists!! The hypocrisy of seeing everything evil as coming from caucasians is sickening - you self-inflicted black racist slaves have to open your eyes and come back home to African and face your own problems!

I'm black, thank you; but I'm resolutely AGAINST ALL expressions and sentiments of RACISM!! If you keep shlepping this racist sentiments in your debates, then you're not better than a white racist who hates blacks.
Re: So Many Denominations by trinigirl1(f): 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2007
Religion/Denomination has absoutely nothing to do with true Christianity.
Re: So Many Denominations by Kuns: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2007
Mr Bari, You still are making no sense and have not addressed why there are so many denomination.

I think this topic is too much for you, as you have nothing original to add to it.

You seems to want to call other people who stand by, for and with their race racist. Well at least this is right racism.

Ok, God is racist , because he is for his race (people).

Or why do you think God told Abramhamo tell his son's not to marry from amongst the Cannanites (caucasians) Genesis 28 : 1 and I quote

Genesis 28 : 1
" 1: Then Isaac called Jacob and blessed him, and charged him, "You shall not marry one of the Canaanite women."

See Genesis 24 : 3
": and I will make you swear by the LORD, the God of heaven and of the earth, that you will not take a wife for my son from the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I dwell"

This is God telling Abramham not to pollute his Gene (blood).

The christian chruches of today are doing exactly the opposite to what their bibles are saying. They have eyes but they cannot see.

See Deuteronomy 7: 3,4
"You shall not make marriages with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons.
4: For they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods; then the anger of the LORD would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly."

Mr bari what do you know about Melannin? What is Melanin-recessive and Melanin positive?

Why do you think Jesus was trying to avoid the Cannanite(Caucasian) women? Well, does it ever occur to you that he knew the laws of Abramham and Moses.

Matthew 15 : 24
" And Jesus went away from there and withdrew to the district of Tyre and Sidon.
22: And behold, a Canaanite woman from that region came out and cried, "Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David; my daughter is severely possessed by a demon."
23: But he did not answer her a word. And his disciples came and begged him, saying, "Send her away, for she is crying after us."

Look Mr Bari, Jesus said send her away, does this look like someone who came to save the whole world.

He also called her a dog in Matthew 15 : 26
And the woman knew she was a dog , at least they have the similar type of hair (Furs) with dogs.

Maybe Jesus was racist? God, Abramham, Issac and Jacob are all racist!

The original Israelites are blacks? Do some research ,
These Jews you see today claiming to be Jews are Frauds.

Revelation 2 : 9
""`I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 3 : 9
"Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie -- behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and learn that I have loved you."

All you need to do is ask who are those people claiming to be Jews today and who are those people who pray in synagogues? They are a stock of Hindus called Hyksos , Jebusites (Jew)
Re: So Many Denominations by barikade: 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2007
@Kuns,

Kuns:

Mr Bari, You still are making no sense and have not addressed why there are so many denomination.

Please read this link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-60028.0.html#msg1205940  There, stimulus first gave his answer to your question and there was no need for me to have repeated it. Following that, you entered the thread neither seeking to answer the question nor make any sense; and ever since, your roundabout propaganda is what we've been debated until now.

Kuns:

I think this topic is too much for you, as you have nothing original to add to it.

You wished it was too much; but my several comprehensive rejoinder to yours shows you've not been able to handle your tuff.

Kuns:

You seems to want to call other people who stand by, for and with their race racist. Well at least this is right racism.

There's nothing like "right racism" - and that is the poison that black racists like you have been enslaving their minds with. Your black racism is nothing better than what you might call 'wrong racism' when denouncing other races like the caucasians. My stand is that racism is wrong; and especially black racism is even more hideous. What black people do to themselves without the help of caucasians is inexplicably heinous.

Kuns:

Ok, God is racist , because he is for his race (people).

You ran to hammer another propagandist theory to make God seem to be racsit; but such antics are a bit embarassing to your low IQ. Even as the black man you are, it further lowers your dignity because like your racist clan, it is only demonstrates that your scholarship to read doesn't measure up to the average required of elementary school pupils.

Kuns:

Or why do you think God told Abramham[/b]o tell his son's not to marry from amongst the Cannanites (caucasians) Genesis 28 : 1 and I quote

Genesis 28 : 1
" 1: Then Isaac called Jacob and blessed him, and charged him, "You shall not marry one of the Canaanite women."

See Genesis 24 : 3
": and I will make you swear by the LORD, the God of heaven and of the earth, that you will not take a wife for my son from the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I dwell"

[b]This is God telling Abramham
not to pollute his Gene (blood).

This is why black racists shame their own genes with your low IQ. Why not try and be honest to yourself for once? God did not "tell Abraham" what you allege in those verses; and to force it to read like that is such a sad adventure coming from you.

By calling the Canaanites 'caucasians', do you realize that YOU are making Abraham a caucasian as well?  grin

Trace Abraham's lineage:

(a) Abram descended from Terah - Gen. 11:27

(b) Terah's father was Nahor* -  Gen. 11:24
               (*Terah also named one of his sons Nahor - vs. 26)

(c) Nahor's father was Serug - Gen. 11:22

(d) Serug's father was Reu - Gen. 11:20

(e) Reu was begotten by Peleg - Gen. 11:18

(f) Peleg's father was Eber - Gen. 10:25

(g) Eber descended from Shem - Gen. 10:21

(h) Shem's father was Noah - Gen. 5:32

(i) Noah was the father of Shem's brothers: Ham and Japhet - Gen. 6:10.

So, Abram's lineage is traced to the very same people called the Canannites who also have the same ancestry as Abram:

Gen. 9:18 -- And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark,
         were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the [i]father
of Canaan.[/i]

So, if the Canaanites are caucasians who had the same ancestry from Noah, does that not make Abram a caucasian as well?  grin

Read the verses you quoted again: they did not say that it was "God telling Abram" to tell his sons not to marry from caucasians. Why you guys are so phobic to caucasians is a wonder itself - not to even mention that your black brothers are so barbaric to THEMSELVES under this racist phobia in most parts of Africa!

Kuns:

The christian chruches of today are doing exactly the opposite to what their bibles are saying. They have eyes but they cannot see.

The Christian Churches are not following your drivel, especially when you're forcing black racist phobic ideas into the Bible where those verses do not say what you allege.

Kuns:

See Deuteronomy 7: 3,4
"You shall not make marriages with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons.
4: For they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods; then the anger of the LORD would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly."

I'm grateful you mentioned Deuteronomy 7:3-4. The question as to not inter-marrying with the seven nations greater than Israel (vs. 1) was because of their idolatry - and not because of skin colour. Nowhere did God predicate this injunction on skin colour; and reading other verses only help clarify this issue:

Deut. 18:12 - For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD:
                 and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out
                 from before thee.

Lev. 18:24 - Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these
                 the nations are defiled which I cast out before you.

Kuns:

Mr bari what do you know about Melannin? What is Melanin-recessive and Melanin positive?

I know that much about melanin to understand that the caucasians are not inferior in any way to blacks who see themselves as superior racists! If you have concerns about melanin, please post them - and where you try to attack anyone (black or white), I will spare nothing in showing just how ugly black racists can be to themselves. I hope it won't have to come to that; but please end this racist stupidity under the melanin excuse for your own good!

Kuns:

Why do you think Jesus was trying to avoid the Cannanite(Caucasian) women? Well, does it ever occur to you that he knew the laws of Abramham and Moses.

Matthew 15 : 24
" And Jesus went away from there and withdrew to the district of Tyre and Sidon.
22: And behold, a Canaanite woman from that region came out and cried, "Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David; my daughter is severely possessed by a demon."
23: But he did not answer her a word. And his disciples came and begged him, saying, "Send her away, for she is crying after us."

Look Mr Bari, Jesus said send her away, does this look like someone who came to save the whole world.

First of all, it wasn't Jesus who said to "send her away"; it was rather the disciples ("his disciples came and begged him, saying, "Send her away" - vs. 23).

Secondly, Jesus was not trying to "avoid" her. He stated His reason for His action: "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel" - vs. 24. This principle is well attested to in the Bible - "to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile" (Rom. 2:10).

Jesus came to save the world - and He would first go to the Israelites FIRST - for the simple reason that "salvation is of the Jews" (John 4:22). When He rose from the dead, He said:

"And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer,
               and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission
               of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at
               Jerusalem." (Luke 24:46-47).

Kuns:

He also called her a dog in Matthew 15 : 26
And the woman knew she was a dog , at least they have the similar type of hair (Furs) with dogs.

The woman did not have furs; and this derogatory term you black racists use against caucasians is one reason why I as a black person stand absolutely opposed to any black person who is equally as racist as the whites racists he pretends to fight. One thing I diavow about blacks: they cannot even try to be honest to themselves; and such display of dishonesty is why I have no apologies for any racist at all - especially YOU.  cool

The case of mentioning dog in that verse was in inference to what the Canaanites stood for: utter idolatory. Even though she was coming from such a nation characteristically given over to idolatory, the Lord Jesus still granted her wish and healed her daughter - Matt. 15:28 - "Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour."

Kuns:

Maybe Jesus was racist? God, Abramham, Issac and Jacob are all racist!

They are clearly not racists; and I've shown that the verses you quoted for your derogation do not say at all what you have tried to forcefully read into them.

Kuns:

The original Israelites are blacks? Do some research ,

From the verses you quoted for your drivel, I've shown that they have one common ancestry - if Canaanites were caucasians, so was Abram who traces his ancestry to Noah!

Kuns:

These Jews you see today claiming to be Jews are Frauds.

So are the black racists pretending promoting this propaganda - you're all frauds. There's just no reason for you to deride anyone in order to promote your black racism.

Kuns:

Revelation 2 : 9
""`I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 3 : 9
"Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie -- behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and learn that I have loved you."

All you need to do is ask who are those people claiming to be Jews today and who are those people who pray in synagogues? They are a stock of Hindus called Hyksos , Jebusites (Jew)

The Jews are not "a stock of Hindus". Hindus are not a race; and several races worship as Hindus! So the idea that anyone could be a stock of a religion is a laugh!  tongue
Re: So Many Denominations by Horus(m): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2007
So, if the Canaanites are caucasians who had the same ancestry from Noah, does that not make Abram a caucasian as well?
Not at all,because the Canaanites(Caucasians) started from Canaan
Canaan was cursed albino.(Leviticus 13:38)Canaan, was stricken with leprosy, thus acquiring a pale skin. The Pales-skinned races are descendants of Canaan. For years, Libana (later known as Canaan), his wives and their children, along with their companions, dwelled in the cave, practicing all sorts of vile acts while no one knew that they even existed. When they first went into the caves, they had knowledge of the divine commandments of the The Annunaqi Eloheem (Genesis 26:5). As time passed, the descendants of Libana (Canaan) lost consciousness of themselves and began to live a beastly way of life. They became savages and remained in the Caucasus mountains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facts About Celestial Church Of Christ / How to differentiate the Spirit Of God from the diabolical spirit / Why I Am Not An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 263
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.