Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

(janemena Scandals)alora Sealords Threatens To Deal With Kpokpogiri - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (janemena Scandals)alora Sealords Threatens To Deal With Kpokpogiri (6285 Views)

Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria / House Of Scandals / Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (janemena Scandals)alora Sealords Threatens To Deal With Kpokpogiri by Depressed101: 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Imagine a cuck claiming to be a cultist.

So what changes?

He will touch Kpokpogori and Kpokpogori will leave him alone.

Infact the cult group ought to dissociate itself from a member who has willingly traded his masculine strengths for Sunday Rice and Stew with Chicken.

Because I'm sure Jane Mena does not fcck beta males.
ah swear. I never knew they were even married, how can a 2 balled man allow his WIFE twerk for the whole world to be seeing, i thought the guy was smart, I never take women seriously especially a known ashawo twerkster, even before janemena became famous she does runs in Asaba, I know guys who have slept with her right there in Asaba for money o.
Re: (janemena Scandals)alora Sealords Threatens To Deal With Kpokpogiri by Bunmhi(f): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Someone con dey tell me say this girl is innocent angry
Re: (janemena Scandals)alora Sealords Threatens To Deal With Kpokpogiri by Adsensegirl: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
SmellySperm:
Will this threat unfvck the fvck that has already been fvcked? cheesy

I tire o
Re: (janemena Scandals)alora Sealords Threatens To Deal With Kpokpogiri by Ssoil(f): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
aimmoney9:

[s][/s]What about Esther nwachukwu the actress that called out junior pope a married man....this kiss and tell ish women do it more than men but when it is their turn they cry a river...
Free kpokpogiri if he did not do it we wouldn't all have this sweet gist....
Please let everybody start kissing and telling....I hereby declare the floor open...let's know who is with who and the styles being used so that if e reach our turn we won't have mercy and do it as if na we create that thing ; grin
[s]

*Shaking my head*
Re: (janemena Scandals)alora Sealords Threatens To Deal With Kpokpogiri by Noshitboi(m): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
Early 2000 we pursue aloras comot for our school. Na aje butter frat with lots of simps

1 Like

Re: (janemena Scandals)alora Sealords Threatens To Deal With Kpokpogiri by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Those fools think that kpokpogiri is not a coded cultist too, touch am and una go collect, that Yeye simp that married a cheap ass for a wife should learn how to control his wife, well why would he self? afterall she's the breadwinner of the family and she call the shots.

Big lie, the simp has never been poor since the first day he was born
Re: (janemena Scandals)alora Sealords Threatens To Deal With Kpokpogiri by Ghostnick: 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
Jane mena and kporikpori video is out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HY21qm5AEk lol lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

He's 12 Years Older Than Me And He's Shorter Than Me / See What Anal Sex Will Do To You eventually. / Man Shares A Selfie Of His Friend Having Sex With A White Lady In The Background

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.