Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,887 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. (3119 Views)

My First Experience In A Nigerian Club / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by RADIO1: 5:34am On Aug 07, 2022
When I was growing up I have this cousin that stay with us during her university. She was very close to me in fact my best cousin. After school she was very lucky and got a big job with big cash that she sponsor herself in travelling to Europe, America and Canada for holiday . I notice her character change especially when you ask her for money she becomes upset and say some annoying words So I have to give her space.
Futunately for me God bless me and I got a very big job too with cool cash. Now the problem is most people don't call me to check on me or even chat with me. Almost every one calling me is asking for money or favour. Nobody care about me all there just want is money. My friends start bringing various business plans for me to establish them. Is not that am selfish but am choke up with different people calling you for money at once. My friend that are in my place of work are using iPhone 13 Pro max and me is still using huwei and I get bigger salary than some of them. The people in my place of work are calling me stingy guy and asking me how do I spend my money because I don't take good care of myself. Land I have nor get, house am still a tenant, cloths I still buy cheap cloths because because I keep giving in which I know God will bless me.
The most annoying part is some of my friends get entitlement mentality. One call me and told me he has not eaten today and very broke then I reply him that I would give him 5k to see road then he shouted that I am bigger than 5k and I reply him with anger if he want the money or not. Another one go collect loan in which he was not able to pay and the next thing he send me message for one evening that he needed money to pay the loan before night go reach as if he keep money in my account. Another one always call me in which I dey wire money to am constantly because he try for me when I get nothing but the problem is he keep asking me money every week and the more I give him the more he keep asking thinking I don't have plans for my money. Some will call u when u are broke and once u tell them that u are broke there won't believe you and will keep intestify the begging. There are many instances in which I can't mention because some of my friends are in nairaland and I don't want them to know am talking about them.
Now let me go to girls. Most girls throw themselves on me which let me to loose interest with them because there are after my money. Now I only follow girls that are rich or richer than me because I believe she will follow me for love and not money because she don't need my money.
From conclusion I can say I understand why my cousin was behaving like that because right now am in her shoes and I know what it means to have little money.
Please I type very fast. Don't mind my grammar and spelling

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by funshint(m): 5:40am On Aug 07, 2022
Love yourself and invest in yourself heavily. Don't lose focus!

9 Likes

Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by Stephen0mozzy: 5:41am On Aug 07, 2022
Learn to be firm with kindness.
You can't try to be a hero to everyone at your own peril.

Guess who will be tagged as financially irresponsible if the cash runs out... YOU.

Saying NO, has never killed anyone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by zexy2030(m): 5:46am On Aug 07, 2022
RADIO1:
When I was growing up I have this cousin that stay with us during her university. She was very close to me in fact my best cousin. After school she was very lucky and got a big job with big cash that she sponsor herself in travelling to Europe, America and Canada for holiday . I notice her character change especially when you ask her for money she becomes upset and say some annoying words So I have to give her space.
Futunately for me God bless me and I got a very big job too with cool cash. Now the problem is most people don't call me to check on me or even chat with me. Almost every one calling me is asking for money or favour. Nobody care about me all there just want is money. My friends start bringing various business plans for me to establish them. Is not that am selfish but am choke up with different people calling you for money at once. My friend that are in my place of work are using iPhone 13 Pro max and me is still using huwei and I get bigger salary than some of them. The people in my place of work are calling me stingy guy and asking me how do I spend my money because I don't take good care of myself. Land I have nor get, house am still a tenant, cloths I still buy cheap cloths because because I keep giving in which I know God will bless me.
The most annoying part is some of my friends get entitlement mentality. One call me and told me he has not eaten today and very broke then I reply him that I would give him 5k to see road then he shouted that I am bigger than 5k and I reply him with anger if he want the money or not. Another one go collect loan in which he was not able to pay and the next thing he send me message for one evening that he needed money to pay the loan before night go reach as if he keep money in my account. Another one always call me in which I dey wire money to am constantly because he try for me when I get nothing but the problem is he keep asking me money every week and the more I give him the more he keep asking thinking I don't have plans for my money. Some will call u when u are broke and once u tell them that u are broke there won't believe you and will keep intestify the begging. There are many instances in which I can't mention because some of my friends are in nairaland and I don't want them to know am talking about them.
Now let me go to girls. Most girls throw themselves on me which let me to loose interest with them because there are after my money. Now I only follow girls that are rich or richer than me because I believe she will follow me for love and not money because she don't need my money.
From conclusion I can say I understand why my cousin was behaving like that because right now am in her shoes and I know what it means to have little money.
When riches increase, dem that eat it multiply.
That's why rich people change their cycle of frineds who gives them too. But let's be honest there is so much poverty in the land.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by libertyfather(m): 6:00am On Aug 07, 2022
That's why they don't answers all call on their phone, some even change numbers anyhow I really understand what rich people go through..95% calls they recieved in a day wants one thing or the other, more reason i work hard to take care of my needs not becoming prey of unwanted calls , moment jst a greeting becomes begging...God help us in this life not balance at all

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by Izprince(m): 6:27am On Aug 07, 2022
Bro focus on your self... And for that friend that keeps coming back because he helped you... Try and set himUp financially by doing something major for him... And finally if you earn 10000$ tell people you earn 2000$ so there won't expect much from u...

4 Likes

Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:35am On Aug 07, 2022
Wo person Just tire,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by tommy589(m): 7:44am On Aug 07, 2022
You brought this on yourself. Do they have sixth sense to know what you are earning?
Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by Slynation(m): 7:49am On Aug 07, 2022
Hmmm....A wise man once told me and I quote in verbatim "You cannot help/please everyone because you are not El shaddai... if you try it, you shall die"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by Karlifate: 9:05am On Aug 07, 2022
Well, what I can deduce from your post is that you're an empath.

But then, you still need to put the following into consideration:

1. Know when to say NO & stand by it.

2. Cut off every unprofitable/parasitic relationship — According to your post, you don't know how to let people go & they sense this, that's why they keep exploiting you.

3. Calm down, think about the goals you'll like to achieve, write down & work decisively towards them — There's a sort of drive/power behind writing down what you plan to achieve.
You'll be able to buy land, build your own house, buy a good car & do all good things you desire in no time.

4. Make sure you take of your family members; parents, siblings & serious relatives.
If these relatives are grateful beings, they would never forget you or your children, especially when you need help.

5. Limit what you post on social media, especially about yourself. You might be educating leeches disguised as friends on which tactics to use in extorting you.

6. Learn how to keep shut too. If you talk too much, you'll definitely put yourself in great disadvantage, which is happening to you already.

7. As regards love life;
• Appearance is key
• Don't lead with wallet
• Bridle your tongue
• Have other things you can offer, aside money
• Know what you really want in the opposite gender

8. In conclusion, pray that God blesses you more. So, you can bless people who genuinely needs help.

Sayonara!

13 Likes

Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by talk2hb1(m): 9:18am On Aug 07, 2022
RADIO1:
Lemme Coach You On Finance 101,
What I understand with having money is most people only likes you for your money not for whom you are even finding through love Na another story entirely.
Here is a suggestion on how to manage your finance:
1.have an investment plan (buying properties, buying stocks, etc),
2.float an investment account with a bank and start saving in it,
3. have a budget(spending budget, gifting budget, investment budget, personal budget) 4.be stubborn and stick to your budget to make your financial plans work
5.learn to say NO in a diplomatic ways.
All these itemized above are easier said than done but try practice it for 6months and see the results
I understand your pain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by Godada(m): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2022
Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by Alwayshungry: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2022
Omo like u are talking about me.
The only phone calls I get is when they want something.
After that the help they are gone till the next help.
There are times I get very upset with myself.
Imagine someone telling me to get her a phone and even specifying the type of phone she wants and also a power bank should be included.
Someone that has never given me a handkerchief.
But I pray God continue to give me the means to meet people's need.
Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2022
Your eyes will clear by the time you lose that job. You better start spending on improving yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by Michelle55: 11:56am On Aug 07, 2022
You better treat and pamper yourself right, you owe no one anything. Only give willingly and when you're disposed to do so and never think of pleasing everyone who comes your way because human wants are insatiable.

Invest in yourself, increase your source of income if opportune buy lands and save too for rainy days. Let them call you stingy for all you care, only part with what you can afford to lose.

Most importantly, take care of your health and be happy!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by Blue86(m): 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
Op.

I will just address your moral code of giving to be blessed.
It's true.

But what you don't know is that people are grounds, as well as people are floods, as well as people are ravenous beast.

Using the above analogy, now analyse placing bread ( seed ) in the mouth of those above listed categories.
Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
RADIO1:

Tori wowo
Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by ashawopikin(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
Father christmas
Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by nairalanderr: 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
just say no ,they will not beat you.or you promise and fail. crush those little suckers hearts
Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by ruggedtimi(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
Op get an acct and maintain a low balance there...maybe 20k or 10k. Anybody wey beg screenshot the acct balance send the person

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by gentleman82: 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
So na small small money wey you take help out your friends na him broke you , you stingy
Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by dnawah(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
Meself need help,any work for there? I beg help a brother.
RADIO1:
Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by CrownOfClay724: 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
You first, my guy.

If that money disappears, you'll realize life na per head.

Used to be like you.
I even had some family members on my payroll.
I dey work, dem dey chop.
And my looks were far cries from my earnings.

But what happened when I fell off?
Everyone were fine...and nobody died.

Be like your cousin.
You first!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by Holybaddo: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
You will continue to be their maga till you learn to dey bone face

If you continue like this I pity you.
If they tell you their problem tell them say your great grandma get cancer or find anything tell them
Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by Sweetvie: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Smile... Be there doing father Christmas.
Sometimes learn to say no nobody will kill u or force you but no you're doing nice guy....
You better start saving and invest in yourself... If you lose that job (God forbid) those guys you're sending money to won't help you. It will even shock u that they're the ones that is going to say bad things abt u the most. If you don't know what to use money for get yourself a land and start building.
Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by Trilz(m): 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Well, I will advise you to start investing in yourself and also in properties, don't let anyone feel entitled to your money give what you can afford to give.
Invest more in your family cos your family (mom, dad, siblings)will always come through for you.

Anyways

Hello fine people
If you need a Virtual Assistant or Data entry specialist for your business

I'm here to work remotely for you
You can PM me so we can discuss your project in more detail and identify how my skill set will work best for you.

Best Regards.

Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by Nonam: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
You want to prosper?
You are giving the wrong people.

RADIO1:
Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Karlifate:
Well, what I can deduce from your post is that you're an empath.

But then, you still need to put the following into consideration:

1. Know when to say NO & stand by it.

2. Cut off every unprofitable/parasitic relationship --- According to your post, you don't know how to let people go & they sense this, that's why they keep exploiting you.

3. Calm down, think about the goals you'll like to achieve, write down & work decisively towards them --- There's a sort of drive/power behind writing down what you plan to achieve.
You'll be able to buy land, build your own house, buy a good car & do all good things you desire in no time.

4. Make sure you take of your family members; parents, siblings & serious relatives.
If these relatives are grateful beings, they would never forget you or your children, especially when you need help.

5. Limit what you post on social media, especially about yourself. You might be educating leeches disguised as friends on which tactics to use in extorting you.

6. Learn how to keep shut too. If you talk too much, you'll definitely put yourself in great disadvantage, which is happening to you already.

7. As regards love life;
• Appearance is key
• Don't lead with wallet
• Bridle your tongue
• Have other things you can offer, aside money
• Know what you really want in the opposite gender

8. In conclusion, pray that God blesses you more. So, you can bless people who genuinely needs help.

Sayonara!
Fantastic piece

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by zed7: 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
How did you get a very high paying job with a pry 6 certificate? You're indeed lucky.
Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by Blupen(m): 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Op be wise,
what did i say?? be wise op
because people no go come through for you if anything sup tomorrow.....learn to say NO na talk them go just talk about you
Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by Konjiboii: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
My honest advice to you and I hope you heed to it is to totally cut ties with your friends ,the only people you should try to go out of your way to help are you siblings and parents, every other loose change you have make sure you invest it selfishly on yourself, write a list of projects you need to achieve before the year ends, and most importantly than anything else buy that land. I wish you well.
Re: My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. by chim14(m): 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
One lesson to learn is, when you don blow or get money, esp after suffering and everyone has given up on you, dont let anyone know.

Let them know by accident.

People normally run from u wen there's nothing to benefit & magnet wen there's something. Dats y after u don suffer & God bless u big, no go announce urself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have This Issue, My Wife When I Married Her / Said She Agreed To Dating Me - Out Of Pity / Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.