Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Don't Give Up , No Matter What - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Give Up , No Matter What (196 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What / Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Give Up , No Matter What by Billionsclub: 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
God always works in mysterious ways. There is this girl. She was raped while she was going to all night years ago. She became deaf while she was 300 level in AAU Ekpoma. She was rejected severally from different works she applied for. But God gave her that beauty and Favour. I met her this year. I solicited for her that people should buy ear aid for her but no one responded. I spoke to my boss that we should employ her. And she was employed at my place of work. She never disappointed me. She did the best in her job. You won't know she is dear if you are not told. She can only speak. She later bought me a pair of shoe to appreciate me. Now, she is gloriously married. What a joy !!! Never give up on anyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Give Up , No Matter What by Homeboiy: 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Re: Don't Give Up , No Matter What by Davash222(m): 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
The rape made her deaf

.She was rejected severally from different works she applied for

You're making it look like she was rejected cos she's deaf. Even people with sound hearing organ are being rejected on regular basis. It's not easy to find a job in Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Excessive Jealousy In Relationship In Nigeria / Question Of The Day / For 420 Friendly PH Guys Only...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.