Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story (9862 Views)

Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) / GEJ Reinstates 'Wife Beating' Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya / "Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by jle(f): 9:26am On Jun 02, 2011
it's only God and the husband and wife that knows exactly what transpired because the children can only take sides.  In a marriage situation like this, anything can happen.  I blame the couples for all these cos these are two individuals that has no biz staying together in the first place considering what they have been going through.  Divorce should have been their option long time ago cos marriage is not by force moreso, when their children are all grown up.
I will advice the Kenyan govt. to investigate the incident properly.  Nobody should judge any of the couples now cos we really know the true story as non of us was there.
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by bisiaet: 9:30am On Jun 02, 2011
This is why everyone of us should learn how to hear both side of a story before making judgement this is a great lesson for all.

To be honest with the little this boy has said we can all see that if a man mistakenly married a wrong wife his life would totally be upside down its so pitiful. I would not say I belief all this boy said but in every lie their is always element of truth. From all he said it was cleared that the woman is something else.

And with few people I knew back in Kenya who are somehow connected to our embassy there I was shocked by their revelation about this woman. Infact a guy told me she is the ambassador and not the man, the guy simply labelled her as the Jazebel .

Well it is a big shame that this sort of things happened and I wonder where in particular does this woman came from with this kind of dangerous, untrained, mannerless, wicked, loosed upbringing I seriously wonder. I heard she had slapped embassy workers severally infact she was something else but the question is "WHY" for goodness sake. Now the disgrace was not for her husband alone but also for herself as well because now people will be pointing to her like look at that woman that sack her husband out of ambassadoral post is a big shame for real.
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 02, 2011
Gross damage, without been tribalistic watch out 4 italian signorinas aka edo girls,their love for money and sexual indiscretion would fill a library.
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by joecrack(m): 9:34am On Jun 02, 2011
I think the man caused his downfall,i mean he should have left her in london and afterwards divorced her sorry ar.se long ago,why endure instead of enjoying ur marriage.
With all these flawed communication gap and commotion,were they making love,i mean having sex,cuz they were never in love.
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by Imagineers: 9:46am On Jun 02, 2011
I am really disturbed by some of our reactions. It shows that while many NL can boast of being current of international issues many of us are unaware of the current changing trends in Nigerian females behavior.

Many of our women has turned tigress with men now at their mercy. There are even tales of some GO' s spouse leading this type of female gender aggressions! The trend has remained unspeakable and there is nothing anybody can do. The scare has made many young men brought up under this type of condition refusing to get married.

It is the effect of women liberation that made many of them forget our cultures and tradition. It has come to a stage of an Ibo woman slapping her husband? The whole village must hear this
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by Omo0ba(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2011
What a lesson to those that thinks all that glitters are gold? The rich also cry!!! sad
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by hefner: 9:50am On Jun 02, 2011
Odunnu:

Kai! See dirty linen!
I'm so ashamed for that family.
Adejoro74:

The woman's maiden name is Oniga (Tess Oniga). That makes her an Edo woman. Edo babes? Hm!! And her boy friend is a Yoruba guy with a long manliness. The family was broken, in part, by the infiltration of a Yoruba man.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/63239-response-allegations-wife-battering-against-me.html
@ Adejoro, Oniga is a yoruba name not a Bini name. pls check your facts before posting
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by aloyemeka1: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2011
hefner:

@ Adejoro, Oniga is a yoruba name not a Bini name. pls check your facts before posting

Edo name.
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by strangest(m): 9:54am On Jun 02, 2011
Fake or Real??  I think its fake,

Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by dustydee: 9:57am On Jun 02, 2011
What caused the 'small' cuts on her face? When she was cursing outside and the father wanted to go out and meet her, what was he going to do? to hug her? why did the son restrain him?
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by Tokotaya: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2011
In my humble opinion, the aggressor of that troubled family was almost certainly the woman. She was smarter than the so called ambassador, who by his own very account demonstrated very, very poor sense of judgement at every turn in his marital life. How he could have made an excellent ambassador is suspect. All that is over now as the man's career is over. In all, people should always wait for the other side of the story before asking for the sword.
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by omoekoni(m): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2011
This has further re-assured me, I AM STAYING SINGLE FOREVER!!, marriage does not make any sense. It is a man made institution(contract) and has nothing to do with God. Before the invention of marriage, there was life. In fact who ever created/invented marriage is a complete fool .

Please can someone tell me one advantage of being married?!!, none. Please don't get me wrong, i'm not sexist at all. I love and respect women but marriage is the most silly thing ever!!!
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by fuke(m): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2011
The ambassador broke an important rule.

He loved his wife more than himself and he will rue this for ever.

I want to add that some women are worse than Jezebel.

This woman is certainly one.
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by strangest(m): 10:20am On Jun 02, 2011
dustydee:

What caused the 'small' cuts on her face? When she was cursing outside and the father wanted to go out and meet her, what was he going to do? to hug her? why did the son restrain him?

If you want to see cuts go watch Bruce Willis, "DIE HARD" , Oh!! Nollywood is getting better in fixing it too
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by chiozor: 10:23am On Jun 02, 2011
i cannot believe I read all these and did not see NLander tigress-Mrs Chima comments undecided
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by matty1024: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2011
It takes people from a home that is divided to understand what this family are going through.
Honestly I do understand what they are going through since I grew up in a similar home. Yes!
Count yourself lucky not to have a bad mother, because if you do, you will find it difficult to
have happiness in life. The son did not lie against the mother, he just told how the mother
behaves. I will advice the Nigerian Government to make more findings in this case. I can
assure you that the embassy staffs will not say anything contrary to what the son just said.
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 02, 2011
omoekoni:

This has further re-assured me, I AM STAYING SINGLE FOREVER!!, marriage does not make any sense. It is a man made institution(contract) and has nothing to do with God. Before the invention of marriage, there was life. In fact who ever created/invented marriage is a complete fool .

Please can someone tell me one advantage of being married?!!, none. Please don't get me wrong, i'm not sexist at all. I love and respect women but marriage is the most silly thing ever!!!

You will hate being married especially if you have a useless woman as a wife.What does this woman stands to gain by ruining her husband's life ? Same woman that bore him children ? Maybe all we need is just to have children and concentrate less on marriage.marriage sucks big time.
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by LadyT(f): 10:34am On Jun 02, 2011
I really hope they make an example of this women.  Domestic violence is real and she is making a joke of it right now.  Witch!
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 02, 2011
've learnt alot from dis story, i will never condone any act of irresponsibility frm any girl. Who ever tries it wit me will surely be shown d way out, i declare no mercy for any stupid girl frm now onwards!
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by bisiaet: 10:45am On Jun 02, 2011
It takes people from a home that is divided to understand what this family are going through.
Honestly I do understand what they are going through since I grew up in a similar home. Yes!
Count yourself lucky not to have a bad mother, because if you do, you will find it difficult to
have happiness in life. The son did not lie against the mother, he just told how the mother
behaves. I will advice the Nigerian Government to make more findings in this case. I can
assure you that the embassy staffs will not say anything contrary to what the son just said.

You are very correct but some wont understand .

As I said earlier what this boy said can not be all Lies because in every lie their is going to be an element of truth and from all what he said it really shown the woman is a terror and from what I heard from friends who happened to know this family back in Kenya it was confirmed this woman is a "Terror to the core"

My own late uncle who was also one time an ambassador got himself in this kind of mess marrital life the whole family did all in life to please this woman her own family did all to changed her but she got worsened the more everyday all just because she belief she is always right and others are wrong I wont contunue on this because it was a sad event BUT the truth is when a "Man find himself with a wrong woman life is a hell"and vise-versa.
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2011
matty1024:

It takes peunderstand what they are going through since I grew up in a similar home. Yes!

Yah, some dumb a55 People have already Axed the man the first day the story came out without hearing from both sides, some people are so dumb on this site that they make fool of themself when ever they type
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by Exponental(m): 10:49am On Jun 02, 2011
Wale Adenuga, copy dat for superstory!

I dont actually know wat 2 believe. a part of the initial story says d woman does not live in the house, removed all cars and came around cos d husband has acquired another apartment!
I wish him success cos his failure is a national disgrace. Hmmmmmn
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by Ojumiii(m): 11:07am On Jun 02, 2011
In life our homes we came from matters a lot, because our close relationship with our families make us what we are today. Am writing this because of what many people will be thinking about the Ambassador's son letter to the press, if any of us in Nairalanders will understand a nagging mother to a nice and quite father u will know what am talking about here. Is so painful seen your dad in pains or crying because of your mum behavior towards him; can a home really be called a home when there is no love in it? If you like believe the son story or not he has open is heart to the world what he has be keeping for a very long time now. some times i cry when i see woman hurting there husband because of one thing she asked or wanted that she never had or got from the man, i tell you she can do anything to pay back for that hurt or pain she got from her husband. That is why our pastors always say, in a home where God has no room the devil will always step in and occupied the full house. let pray for the man that he should not join his fathers because of these pain that this wicked woman has put on him. For the son well done u have done something many children can not do, u have stand like a real African child am so so proud of you, but try stand and comfort your father and sister and these time of his life.
I AM WITH YOU ON THIS
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by vinooh: 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2011
maddock:

Someone that can't manage his small family of 4, being chosen to manage the affairs of a whole country in another country. What an irony! Anyway back to the issue, I am an apostle of hearing both sides of the story before passing judgement. Hope those of us castigating the poor man will have a rethink? Someone said its possible the boy is taking sides with the father because of money, I really don't think so not that its not possible.But for him to live with his mother all this years and take side with the father against the mother would mean he has been harbouring deep resentment and hatred against her all this years. IMO this is very unlikely.
may u never meet an evil woman bro say amen,then u wouldn't understand that it is better to live with animal in the bush that living with bad wife in the house
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by seyibrown(f): 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2011
The 'son' seems to have left out the bit about his mothers alleged 'infidelity' with the Yoruba man who lived with them in London for a year (or whatever it was the ambassador claimed)! angry It doesn't add up! Any man who does what we see in those pictures to a woman is a beast and does not deserve to represent any people! He had no right to cause her to suffer any injuries - minor or major!
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by kasiem(m): 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2011
If i happen to come across this kind of woman as a wife, battering her will be understatement. We are not whites,so, we should sideline that kind of civility, cos women are devil if u are lenient to them. Right from the days of eve to this day we are engulfed in the problems attached to women
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by benlay(m): 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2011
when it comes to family matters, i'm slow to pass judgment, i read some posts here and i could see some immature & inexperience comments. You don't just come on NL and post rubbish bc you have access to the internet.
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by ak47mann(m): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2011
True a bad wife stress my uncle so much that he started drinking a lot and died from kidney failure.I told myself never in my life any human being be it man or woman wife or husband put me through that punishment i refused,
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by Ekpoma1: 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2011
Thank God i was not quick to pass judgement when i saw those pics n statements of that Jezebel. In all these people ain't encouraging 'us' who are single. Everything is making me so scared of getting married in future.
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by Akan(m): 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2011
women.
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story by lannre(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2011
only evil will go as far as going to press to ruin her husband career. I believe she is mean and possessed. It takes a real man not to hit a woman and real men are rare. You cant beat something on nothing, if her lips is not faster than her brain I believe no one will hit her , if at all she was hit. Now the man is home, she should stay in the Kenya zoo and fight some lion. Mrs. Witchwe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Regulate Conferment Of Chieftaincy Titles / Presidency Finalises Plan To Sell Two Aircraft / Federal High Court Reveals Deadline For Political Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.