Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Mauritius Study And Work - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mauritius Study And Work (91067 Views)

My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island / Nigeria At Mauritius / Pls I Need To Know About Mauritius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
pakirisuitesphc:
The average salary in Mauritius is 15000 rupees na for full time job, so if student can even struggle to get a full time job, he or she cannot make more than 20000 rupees per month. The money is OK overthere because cost of living is not high like Nigeria, but to have enough to save, I doubt unless after the whole course.

I don't know how to explain this... it's obvious you're not in Mauritius so it's gonna be hard for you to understand.
A student working purely part time will find it difficult to earn above 15k rupees..
I also stand to quote you that me and my other Nigerian guy working in thesame restaurant got salary above 22k rupees.
When you pull more hours, you can get a double pay...
Also try to work all 4 Sundays in a month because you get paid double of your salary per hour on Sundays..
Avoid jobs with basic salary...
Then if you have extra strength, you can get a casual night security job... your monthly earning multiplies...
But be watchful of your body system ...
Na person wey dey alive dey chop em moni

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by pakirisuitesphc(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
I am not in Mauritius and I am not discouraging people not to leave this hard country called Nigeria. But your own field of career will get higher pay.

mekanta7:

I don't know how to explain this... it's obvious you're not in Mauritius so it's gonna be hard for you to understand.
A student working purely part time will find it difficult to earn above 15k rupees..
I also stand to quote you that me and my other Nigerian guy working in thesame restaurant got salary above 22k rupees.
Also try to work all 4 Sundays in a month because you get paid double of your salary per hour on Sundays..
Then if you have extra strength, you can get a casual night security job... your monthly earning multiplies...
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by pakirisuitesphc(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
My guy you work as a chef and you will get higher pay, because chef is a professional and respected job abroad.

mekanta7:

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Bmuhd4smile: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Can a MSC student come with dependant in mauritius
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bmuhd4smile:
Can a MSC student come with dependant in mauritius

Iike I said earlier... come with enough Franklin Benjamin to show you can support yourself and family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Megir: 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
mekanta7:

Iike I said earlier... come with enough Franklin Benjamin to show you can support yourself and family
Please what do you say about this type of plan?
My plan is going there for Msc, with the help of good internet and stable electricity, I’ll start lots of online courses and become a tech bro. With this, I can start my European journey with more skills and qualifications.
My major concern is, getting people (1-3)that shares same ideologies or something similar. So we can hustle, split accommodation and other bills.
Japa is a must this year ASAP by God’s Grace.

6 Likes

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Greatdand007(m): 11:49am On Jan 11, 2022
babakb:

I'm 38 years of age...
Can I apply for Bsc?
Can I sponsor myself?
Are there student jobs all year round or only during summer?

Aaaaah 38 years old omo I still get hope o

3 Likes

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by pakirisuitesphc(m): 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Megir:

My plan is going there for Msc, with the help of good internet and stable electricity, I’ll start lots of online courses and become a tech bro. With this, I can start my European journey with more skills and qualifications.
My major concern is, getting people (1-3)that shares same ideologies or something similar. So we can hustle, split accommodation and other bills.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by MichaelTLoni: 8:36am On Jan 12, 2022
mekanta7:
Hello guys.... this tread is about genuine students looking for cheap and comfortable country to travel to for studies and work placement.
Don't forget that Mauritius is an easy access to anywhere in the world and Mauritian people don't travel out. Mauritius passport ranks 2nd strongest in Africa which gives them free visa to schengen zone and the UK.
I will be highlighting more on the process regarding Mauritius Study visa and life in Mauritius.

Nice job you are doing OP, please do you have any idea about the best medical school in Mauritius? I'm not really getting good results from google search.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by babakb: 8:55am On Jan 12, 2022
Greatdand007:

Aaaaah 38 years old omo I still get hope o

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2022
MichaelTLoni:

Nice job you are doing OP, please do you have any idea about the best medical school in Mauritius? I'm not really getting good results from google search.

Search
Polytechnic Mauritius

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Olamide114: 12:47am On Jan 13, 2022
Hello can we plan this together ?

Megir:

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Megir: 10:18am On Jan 13, 2022
Olamide114:
Hello can we plan this together ?

Sure. Send me an email.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Mizbee2: 1:07am On Jan 16, 2022
Hi everyone, please mekanta which airline did you use? I am planning to come as a tourist then apply for temporary residency and work permit. Please can you help enquire more about this.

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 4:08am On Jan 16, 2022
Mizbee2:
Hi everyone, please mekanta which airline did you use? I am planning to come as a tourist then apply for temporary residency and work permit. Please can you help enquire more about this.

Kenya Airways
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by good4all40: 8:45am On Jan 16, 2022
Can you please breakdown the cost of some basic amenities Sir?

House rent

Food

Job

I speak Arabic, French and English

How easy is getting jobs l am dual citizen l will be traveling with Benin Republic Passport Sir.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Olamide114: 11:31am On Jan 16, 2022
mekanta7:
Hello guys.... this tread is about genuine students looking for cheap and comfortable country to travel to for studies and work placement.
Don't forget that Mauritius is an easy access to anywhere in the world and Mauritian people don't travel out. Mauritius passport ranks 2nd strongest in Africa which gives them free visa to schengen zone and the UK.
I will be highlighting more on the process regarding Mauritius Study visa and life in Mauritius.

Please can you help me process admission i your school, am ready to pay

2 Likes

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Cypherhendrix(m): 11:35am On Jan 16, 2022
good4all40:

House rent

Food

Job

How easy is getting jobs l am dual citizen l will be traveling with Benin Republic Passport Sir.
Nice work u did on urself
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mekanta7(m): 6:06am On Jan 17, 2022
good4all40:

House rent

Food

Job

Read the whole thread from page 1
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by good4all40: 8:04am On Jan 17, 2022
I am fully vaccinated sir, and of course l will do PCR test before embarking on the trip.

What other things do l have to do or have medically Sir?

Is health insurance required?
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Megir: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
Olamide114:

Please can you help me process admission i your school, am ready to pay
@mekanta7 please what do you say about this ? I’m also interested to pay for your services.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by chime4u2: 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Megir:

@mekanta7 please what do you say about this ? I’m also interested to pay for your services.
I am interested too
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 18, 2022
mekanta7:

Read the whole thread from page 1

Kudos OP. You're doing a nice job.

I have a younger brother who wants to study electrical engineering, I discovered University of Technology in Mauritius and I want to begin the application process with him.

My question is, will they require him to show proof of sponsorship? Also, can the school fee be paid in installments?

Lastly, I like to send a pm, If you don't mind.

Thank you.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Mizbee2: 8:34am On Jan 18, 2022
This message was not directed to me, but I think you can mail the school with your Enquiries and they will respond to you. Just try it.

Quinex2:

Kudos OP. You're doing a nice job.

I have a younger brother who wants to study electrical engineering, I discovered University of Technology in Mauritius and I want to begin the application process with him.

My question is, will they require him to show proof of sponsorship? Also, can the school fee be paid in installments?

Lastly, I like to send a pm, If you don't mind.

Thank you.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2022
Mizbee2:
This message was not directed to me, but I think you can mail the school with your Enquiries and they will respond to you. Just try it.

Thanks Bee.

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by LooseCanon(m): 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Mizbee2:

Hola
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by wickedmmm: 8:45am On Jan 21, 2022
Megir:

Sure. Send me an email.
I like the plan as well.

My email isn't functional
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
mekanta7:
how much did it cost and how long did it take to process your study and work in mauritius visa

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Potter234: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
obasseb:
how much did it cost and how long did it take to process your study and work in mauritius visa
Hello house, i greet each and everyone of you. Please i have been searching for schools in Mauritius below $3000 per year, there seems to be none. Please anyone have any info on cheap/ affordable school pls post it here.

God bless you all
Thank you
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Temi646(f): 6:49am On Feb 06, 2022
Hi menketa

I was told that I can't coming in to mauritius with my dependant how true is that
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Bmuhd4smile: 7:41am On Feb 07, 2022
Temi646:
Hi menketa

I was told that I can't coming in to mauritius with my dependant how true is that

Yes, you can't. And there is no post study visa too. You only get 3yrs post study visa if you study IT related course and you get employed by a company after your graduation. If you get it automatically or by mere applying.

You can check theodosia oyibo on YouTube and ask her....she is based there

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by sunnyg12(m): 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
Planning my visit

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain / Living In Saskatchewan, Canada / Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.