Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,788 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times (43661 Views)

Bandits Break Into Kaduna Mosque, Gun Down 2 Worshippers / Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM / Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Sammerboi: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
Land mass with plenty forest and dessert with no human settlement is that a proper land? The midget dey take Kaduna compare Lagos which more prosperous than the entire 19 northern states combined.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by georgeakins: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
AntiBMC:

Yet at the mention of secession, ur govt will be shouting "Nigeria is not negotiable".
What does it mean, when ur president keeps sending all the soldiers to come and do operation python dance in the East because people are agitating for secession?
You talking about legislators; why are they threatening Abaribe, whom they suspect is sponsoring ipob's agitation?
You must either be an ignorant kid to be talking all that rvbbish or you just lack the ability to think critically.

You are the ignorant person. Be reasonable and and stop exuding unnecessary emotions.

Abariba and co are only playing to the gallery, knowing fully well that an average Ibo is full of sentiments.

As it stands today, secession is illegal until constitution is reviewed.

Abaribe should send the proposal to the committee in charge of constitution review and mobilise other Ibo legislators.

Can't you see the way other regions are fighting for state police , oil derivation, etc.

Most people I spoke with are tired of sharing the same country with Ibos.

Let them stay in their land, at least that is the only region

in Nigeria that you can hardly find non indigenes residing.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by dadabashua1(m): 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
adanny01:

Some of you talk with so much confidence as if you know what you are talking about.

Some of us wish all of you can just grow up.

These days, people conclude that children of nowadays grow too wise for their age. All I see are children who are good in 0's and 1's but still get to 40 before hitting real maturity. My father gave birth to me at 26 yrs old, a graduate (first in the family), working and from a background today he will never have a chance. I got married at 30. At that age bracket, we had several presidents but in this time, its totally impossible not because we are not educated, but because a 30 yr old president of Nigeria will be highly immature.

I think maturity is in the decline.

I hope you will understand the jabbering.
wasn't expecting much from you to be honest
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Evercurious(f): 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

Menh Naso e be ooo

Lol. You sef learn to comot body when the thing don too much.. All these tribal stuff has become a joke to me.. Just laugh over them and pass.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by dadabashua1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
adanny01:

Some of you talk with so much confidence as if you know what you are talking about.

Some of us wish all of you can just grow up.

These days, people conclude that children of nowadays grow too wise for their age. All I see are children who are good in 0's and 1's but still get to 40 before hitting real maturity. My father gave birth to me at 26 yrs old, a graduate (first in the family), working and from a background today he will never have a chance. I got married at 30. At that age bracket, we had several presidents but in this time, its totally impossible not because we are not educated, but because a 30 yr old president of Nigeria will be highly immature.

I think maturity is in the decline.

I hope you will understand the jabbering.
wasn't expecting much from you to be honest,next time in a faceless forum don't be quick to judge, is not every comment you will quote, especially those difficult for you to understand.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by KayCee92(m): 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
paramakina202:

The state of Israel can fit into Nigeria 100 times yet Israel is more powerful than Nigeria 100 times.
It is not by size my friend.

I hope you read that small article. He was not comparing strength or which is region is big or better.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by KayCee92(m): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr105:

What has age got to do with size?
It seems you had your education in northern Nigeria.

You seem to be missing the point these people are making. If you talk of strength that Israel possess then that could have come from years of experience and being in existence.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Kyase(m): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
Evercurious:

Lol. You sef learn to comot body when the thing don too much.. All these tribal stuff has become a joke to me.. Just laugh over them and pass.
True, will learn that
Everybody just dey get red face but I survived yesterday
ThankGod grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Evercurious(f): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

True, will learn that
Everybody just dey get red face but I survived yesterday
ThankGod grin

Lol... You re such a clown
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Emyogalanya: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

The state of Israel is older than Nigeria
see defence
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by louqas: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
AntiBMC:

In ur really small mind, I'd take tym to read absolute trash from an inconsequential c0w? U b t0zo.
I said what I said and I stand by it...if e pain you too much, lie down for express road make trailer run you over. Ndị mgbu. Parasites.

Me too
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Kyase(m): 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
Evercurious:

Lol... You re such a clown

grin grin
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by paramakina202: 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
KayCee92:

I hope you read that small article. He was not comparing strength or which is region is big or better.

The op didn't give a detailed information so I responded based on what he made available.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Ojukwubucket(m): 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

Olodo..
Dem dey talk about size u dey talk about age...iti grin
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by AkaraAndBread: 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

Neither is it by age.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by AntiBMC(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
georgeakins:

You are the ignorant person. Be reasonable and and stop exuding unnecessary emotions.

Abariba and co are only playing to the gallery, knowing fully well that an average Ibo is full of sentiments.

As it stands today, secession is illegal until constitution is reviewed.

Abaribe should send the proposal to the committee in charge of constitution review and mobilise other Ibo legislators.

Can't you see the way other regions are fighting for state police , oil derivation, etc.

Most people I spoke with are tired of sharing the same country with Ibos.

Let them stay in their land, at least that is the only region

in Nigeria that you can hardly find non indigenes residing.

Most people are who? The lazy people without any sense of business or innovation simply jealous of igbos and their hardwork? Funny thing is, ur comments stink of ignorance and cluelessness. People like you hardly ever go anywhere. You just sit in d four walls of ur father’s house, after eating mama-thank-you, to vomit trash based on hear-say.

You and ur imaginary people tired of igbos are also not ready to get rid of them. Una no get legislators? Why don’t they also try to amend the constitution so the country can break up sooner and we can all go our separate ways?

Which region is fighting for state policing or oil derivation and how far have they gone? As long as we are yet to see their progress, they are doing the same thing you think Abaribe is doing. Oga, take ur own unsolicited advice to ur legislators. Do things ur own way and we igbos, will do things our own way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by JOemmy(m): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
BlowYourMind:
One almajiri (Dangote) can buy the whole of south east and other igbos with change to buy oil well. south east IGR is what Dangote is giving to his mistress, GOD punish poverty capital of the south, you are a stain on our legacy

U forgot that dangote is absolutely nothing without the resources of the same igboland and other oil producing states in the niger delta. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by georgeakins: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
AntiBMC:

Most people are who? The lazy people without any sense of business or innovation simply jealous of igbos and their hardwork? Funny thing is, ur comments stink of ignorance and cluelessness. People like you hardly ever go anywhere. You just sit in d four walls of ur father’s house, after eating mama-thank-you, to vomit trash based on hear-say.

You and ur imaginary people tired of igbos are also not ready to get rid of them. Una no get legislators? Why don’t they also try to amend the constitution so the country can break up sooner and we can all go our separate ways?

Which region is fighting for state policing or oil derivation and how far have they gone? As long as we are yet to see their progress, they are doing the same thing you think Abaribe is doing. Oga, take ur own unsolicited advice to ur legislators. Do things ur own way and we igbos, will do things our own way.

A

It is your people that are jealous of other tribes who always trying to run other tribes down when they do better than them.
An illiterate like you will think buying and selling is the main thing in life. Are other tribes not doing wonderfully well too? Must everyone be illiterates selling wares in shops?
It is the bitterness in your DNA that made your forefathers planned the couple of 1966 by killing the leaders of other tribes...
The same Ibos laid the foundation for the woes of Nigeria in 1966 when they truncated the best constitution we were operating then.

Everyone in Nigeria want Ibos to go and form their country.

Tell abaribe to propose a change in constitution and stop whining like an animal here. I know you are ignorant but I have tried my best to educate you.
Even the few educated ones among you think like illiterates. One was telling me the other time that Buhari is planning to install Yusuf, his son as the next president. It is the same Ibos who said buhari had died.
How can a dead man install someone as President?
Ignorant folk.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Justpassingby45(m): 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

Someone with NEPA bill cert ruling you
Who shame suppose catch?

Shame suppose to the catch those foolish ones who voted him even twice. I think you're one of them
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by AntiBMC(m): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
georgeakins:

A

It is your people that are jealous of other tribes who always trying to run other tribes down when they do better than them.
An illiterate like you will think buying and selling is the main thing in life. Are other tribes not doing wonderfully well too? Must everyone be illiterates selling wares in shops?
It is the bitterness in your DNA that made your forefathers planned the couple of 1966 by killing the leaders of other tribes...
The same Ibos laid the foundation for the woes of Nigeria in 1966 when they truncated the best constitution we were operating then.

Everyone in Nigeria want Ibos to go and form their country.

Tell abaribe to propose a change in constitution and stop whining like an animal here. I know you are ignorant but I have tried my best to educate you.
Even the few educated ones among you think like illiterates. One was telling me the other time that Buhari is planning to install Yusuf, his son as the next president. It is the same Ibos who said buhari had died.
How can a dead man install someone as President?
Ignorant folk.

I can’t spend time reading trash from a brain d£ad Fulani c0w. Why won’t they call the body double in aso rock bullari when he is wearing the dead man’s face? Hehe. He was used to replace a c0rpse, so we will call him by the name of the c0rpse, even though the rest of the world knows who’s behind the mask. It’s obvious that igbos are really going under ur skins; for landless parasites like you people who have continued to hide behind the Hausas and the name “northerners”, to steal people’s lands and resources- it must have really pained u people when Nnamdi Kanu exposed all ur shenanigans.
For someone as inconsequential as you, ur hate for igbos amounts to nothing. E no hold water. Keep crying on my mention u hear. Ur tears are sweet.
As for me, I’m done reading/replying balderdash from an ignorant ign0ramus.

PS*
The least educated Igbo person is hundred times better than the highest educated almajiri/boror0. That’s why the chief judge of FCT high court, nominated by ur vegetable president for the ICC job last year, went there to carry last. He carried the class on his head...the best judge o...according to u people. If it where an Igbo man that had gone for that job at icc, he would have gotten it. Read that again...while you cry.
Ciao!
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by ehinmowo: 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:
kai

Yes Israel was recognized in 1948 by the British, doesn’t mean it started that year.....
4000 years back who will you find in Nigeria ?
Time travel to Israel to that year then tell me

First set of Nigerians start leaving here not more than 400 years ago
Please make una no vex me this morning

all those guys shouting Israel was created in 1948 should please know the difference between recognition and creation. Thank you

This is non sequitur! Isreal, like China did not exists as a state, hence they did not take off until after independence when structures and systems were put in place. Hence, longevity is not synonymous with development. When Nigeria had set up systems and structures, UAE was a barren desert trying to find her footing.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Kingspin(m): 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
GetMeRight:

He's talking about the challenges of large state boundaries with inadequate numbers of police officers.
The North always talking about unproductive landmass.
What have they achieved in Nigeria that they haven't use insecurity to destroy them.
So, the man should keep quite they are all part of the insecurity.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Kingspin(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Yusman316:

He is talking about the difficulty in policing the state due to it size
There is no sense in what he is saying, the fact remain there are political actors in the game, this same governor paid bandits, which means they are known but not willing to tackle them.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by emmysoftyou: 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_population

Make sure you have proof. And it is a well known fact that the north has a way of making their population grow exponentially. We know about it well. So, keep shut and learn. One single state in the north can knock SE down. They are even loyal. They are usually mono party, but in your state, na so you go betray yourselves. You had APGA and you destroyed it yourselves. Did other regions destroy APGA?

Look at Kaduna population...its explosive. Over 80% will go for a party. Meanwhile in the east, APGA will get 40%, APC 35%, PDP 23%, others 5%. See as you dey kill yourselves. You are your own enemies. Lol.

Keep deceiving yourselves you are more than the north. The same thing you say every 4 years. And the north keeps raping you. grin

Oga na you win this argument. I don accept. You don win this argument. I know you will never accept. But we will get our report sheet a day after election in 2023. Lol..then, we know what's coming up. You go just hit your head on the wall again with foul play cry. Lol. cheesy
mugu
I said kaduna tribes alone not North..
I didn't mention North?
Kaduna has its own tribes....
Infact your intellect is too low and I don't have time to type Long..bye
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by EagleNest(m): 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
GetMeRight:

You only read the headline, try to read the whole news and you will understand what he's talking about.
Let me help you, he's talking about insecurity coupled with wide landmass.

Whether I read it upside down or down up, it doesn't remove the fact that quality of human beings in a landmass trumps the benefit of size of land. U see, it is the same commodity (oil) that was used to develope UAE and Norway for instance, is same comodity that we choose to embezzle the proceeds. And we become the poverty HQ of the world regardless of landmass, commodity or population (200 million). Pls compare and contrast it, and u will learn & know that quality of human beings matters alot. If dullard and incompetent person is the one leading, and professor deputising. What do we call it "inversion". Pls let's not begin to talk about our naivity and poor human development, it is an anomaly beyond understanding.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by georgeakins: 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
AntiBMC:

I can’t spend time reading trash from a brain d£ad Fulani c0w. Why won’t they call the body double in aso rock bullari when he is wearing the dead man’s face? Hehe. He was used to replace a c0rpse, so we will call him by the name of the c0rpse, even though the rest of the world knows who’s behind the mask. It’s obvious that igbos are really going under ur skins; for landless parasites like you people who have continued to hide behind the Hausas and the name “northerners”, to steal people’s lands and resources- it must have really pained u people when Nnamdi Kanu exposed all ur shenanigans.
For someone as inconsequential as you, ur hate for igbos amounts to nothing. E no hold water. Keep crying on my mention u hear. Ur tears are sweet.
As for me, I’m done reading/replying balderdash from an ignorant ign0ramus.

PS*
The least educated Igbo person is hundred times better than the highest educated almajiri/boror0. That’s why the chief judge of FCT high court, nominated by ur vegetable president for the ICC job last year, went there to carry last. He carried the class on his head...the best judge o...according to u people. If it where an Igbo man that had gone for that job at icc, he would have gotten it. Read that again...while you cry.
Ciao!

You be mumu o.
Look at the rubbish you typed . You were even referring to Nnamdi Kanu, the monkey that will perish in kuje prison.

Ibo is 100 more educated than who? I am supposed to flog your head with koboko

The fact remains that everyone wants Ibos out of Nigeria, they are all tired of you
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 19, 2021
emmysoftyou:
mugu
I said kaduna tribes alone not North..
I didn't mention North?
Kaduna has its own tribes....
Infact your intellect is too low and I don't have time to type Long..bye
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
First time Igbo will run away. What?

Anyway, the figures in the link dazzled you that you do not know what to write again. You have no choice, but to walk away.

Feel free to add the population of the northern empire and compare to South East.. grin You will cry from now till thy kingdom come. Nothing for you. Like I said, the following day after election the result will come out again. I know you will come online and rant again. I am used to your empty talks with chest beating. Lol. And I'm used to seeing you being slammed again and again. It is a sure as the sun come out in the morning and the moon at night.

Una head no correct. You can see it clearly you have very small population; yet una go still dey beat your chests. Lol.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by eagleu: 2:09am On Oct 19, 2021
What's the size of the barren Sahara desert compared to west Africa?

Montana is twice the size of NY, 5x CT, and 10x RI, and MT is still a very small state, because actual humans count.
Not cattles, not rocks, and not sand dunes.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by bigcasava1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kyase:

Igbos 25% hahaha Na the bragging wey dem dey talk be this
Oga Northern kd is the most develop part of kd
Mind you we have more Yoruba people in kaduna than Igbos
hahahaha! Is it the one am inside abi na another kid?
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by bigcasava1(m): 12:43am On Oct 20, 2021
tujays:
are you free from ESN killings and UGM yet? pot calling kettle black. nigro nowhere is safe in South east too.. at this stage Kd is even better coz Kd Insecurities happens in villages and far away local government where the poor resides and not In the City centers unlike In the east where your City centers Is ravaged by your people Killing yourselves.
50 person killed just yesterday in kaduna I hope u know about that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan / Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg / Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.