Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times (43231 Views)

Bandits Break Into Kaduna Mosque, Gun Down 2 Worshippers / Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM / Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Buksaylor: 7:17am On Oct 18, 2021
And they can't afford a grazing area...?

Kyase:
I joke with my south-east governor friends that the whole of five states of south-east can fit into Kaduna two and the half times - El-Rufai

El-Rufai who recalled how he will always joke with his Governor friends from the South-East region on how the whole of five states of the south-east can fit into Kaduna state, two and the half times, added that there is difference between security in headlines and security in facts.
He said

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/i-joke-with-my-south-east-governor-friends-that-the-whole-of-five-states-of-south-east-can-fit-into-kaduna-two-and-the-half-times-el-rufai.html
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Halifaxguy: 7:17am On Oct 18, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
I have said this many times. SE is so small, and the region has no chance. It is too tiny. The way forward is partnership with others. I remember an Ijaw man told me neatly that they are way more than Ibos are. I kinda think that SE shouldn't have been really a major tribe. They should have merged with more to form a unified team. But I guess Zik moved them ( the tiny region) to the status before independence, and it is presently hirting cos the game is a game of number. Eeeyah. But ibos have not realised this. I even read someone say Israel is tinier than Nigeria, but progressive. Israel and Nigeria arent competing together to have a commong president, so it is a terrible comparison. Many still dont understand this. Na so dem ibos go dey best their chests around. The reality is just in front of them. Wow!

Comments I have read in this thread show Ibos have not seen this reality, i really think they will stay like 100 years more before they really realise this. Wow..

You sound very stupid...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:20am On Oct 18, 2021
palsenator:

Which Israel is this one talking about? It is not Israel Atanda or Israel Adesanya... The tiny nation of Israel has one of the highest per capital income in the world. Israel is extremely well developed in tbe education, health and technology sectors. Are you okay at all to have said Israel is a poor country? U no Normal I swear. In that region, no nation is richer than Israel.
That's to tell you the kind of people we have here. That guy's know nothing about any other place except his region and the vast empty land mass. If not how can a grown up man be saying Isreal is being fed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by TheOgaBoss: 7:21am On Oct 18, 2021
BlowYourMind:
One almajiri (Dangote) can buy the whole of south east and other igbos with change to buy oil well. south east IGR is what Dangote is giving to his mistress, GOD punish poverty capital of the south, you are a stain on our legacy
what is dangote's networth that makes u think he has unlimited resources?
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by AyeMoJuba: 7:21am On Oct 18, 2021
Keep dreaming miglet
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by NairaMaster1(m): 7:23am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

The state of Israel is older than Nigeria

And the state of Nigeria is older than SA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by NairaMaster1(m): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr105:

What has age got to do with size?
It seems you had your education in northern Nigeria.

They Northerners don't believe there's insecurity there because it's an Islamic nature (terrorism).
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2021
Emergingnation:
Look at the real comparism here grin grin

LoL quoting Sahara reporters it like ask a goat how are you expecting an answer
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by NairaMaster1(m): 7:27am On Oct 18, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
kikikiki. Isreal wey na only to dey bully Palestinians dem sabi grin

Abeg compare SE to Lesotho no be isreal sef grin

You see dat green dot, na Lesotho o. Like Lesotho like SE, shikini landlocked with near barren intra-economy.

But an average man fro SE is rich while an average man from the North is poor. Gate men.

Why Lesotho is a poor country?

Unemployment is also one of the major causes of poverty in Lesotho.

The lack of opportunities for earning has led to some families going without income and being reliant on subsistence farming, however, this often leaves them open to the threats outlined above and, as such, further decline into poverty.
https://www.borgenmagazine.com › ...
The Complex Causes of Poverty in Lesotho - BORGEN Magazine

Na the story of SE you dey read so for Lesotho.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by AfonjaConehead: 7:27am On Oct 18, 2021
louqas:

Stale statement coming from cowards
If they are not letting you go....FIGHT...thats what freedom fighters do
But alas you people keep migrating in droves to places you claim you are hated and unsafe....isnt that the highsest form of insanity.... most herdsmen have seen real hatred in the east and have left...believe me if other regions really hate ibos you all would have gone back to your little mud hut enclaves instead of joining the next available night buse to kano or Lagos

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Systrom(m): 7:27am On Oct 18, 2021
The state of Israel can fit into Nigeria 100 times yet Israel is more powerful than Nigeria 100 times. It is not by size my friend.

Luxembourg, one of the richest European nation can fit into Kaduna 400 times.
Why does such a tiny country have only rich people and a big State like Kaduna produces mainly street beggers? Not a very smart statement from El-Rufai

Then again, Lagos being the smallest state in Nigeria by landmass can fit into Kaduna 20 times, does that mean that Kaduna is better than Lagos?? Because northerners keep running out of Kaduna and coming to Lagos to do their Almajiri street begging. Why didn’t they remain in their state, since it’s so big ?

Finally, the United Kingdom is just a little bigger than Borno State. Yet, the UK is 1 billion times better than the entire Nigeria in a ramifications.

The point is not landmass but productivity. Yes, the north has landmass, but 99% of those lands are wastelands, infertile lands where they can’t even graze their cows. Since they have to run to the East, West and South for RUGA.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by MNDY(m): 7:28am On Oct 18, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Baba, that una Maguire sef nawa o. I think that his fridge-head is the cause of his problems cheesy

To be honest, I nor like the way una dey yab my elder brother Maguire for here. Wetin he do una? Abi he dey borrow una leg use?
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by AfonjaConehead: 7:31am On Oct 18, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
I have said this many times. SE is so small, and the region has no chance. It is too tiny. The way forward is partnership with others. I remember an Ijaw man told me neatly that they are way more than Ibos are. I kinda think that SE shouldn't have been really a major tribe. They should have merged with more to form a unified team. But I guess Zik moved them ( the tiny region) to the status before independence, and it is presently hirting cos the game is a game of number. Eeeyah. But ibos have not realised this. I even read someone say Israel is tinier than Nigeria, but progressive. Israel and Nigeria arent competing together to have a commong president, so it is a terrible comparison. Many still dont understand this. Na so dem ibos go dey best their chests around. The reality is just in front of them. Wow!

Comments I have read in this thread show Ibos have not seen this reality, i really think they will stay like 100 years more before they really realise this. Wow..

You just wanna talk cos others are talking...

Do yourself a favour and shut up, thank you. grin grin grin

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Born2Breed(f): 7:35am On Oct 18, 2021
paramakina202:

The state of Israel can fit into Nigeria 100 times yet Israel is more powerful than Nigeria 100 times.
It is not by size my friend.

Thank you jare. Them think say na by barren land mass without human and natural resources.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by tafabaloo(m): 7:35am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

That should not be an excuse for our failures.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by AfonjaConehead: 7:36am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

You are from kaduna I guess?
Shut up and stop pretending what iamgrey5 said didn't hit you... He's not from Kaduna,he's a pure yoruba person and he said what you least expected.
grin
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by theTranslator: 7:37am On Oct 18, 2021
kmcutez:
I’m a lady but often joke that even I as a lady, I’m taller then ElRufai, a man.
cheesygrin cheesy

I see what you did there cheesy
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by dadabashua1(m): 7:38am On Oct 18, 2021
Let's not allow el-rufai lack of sense to make us reason like him,let no one deceive you, land mass is an asset,infact some of the most powerful countries in the world has a massive land mass,the top 3, USA, China,and Russia are massive nations by size,others like India,Brazil are also big in size,the problem here is when you have the size which is supposed to be an asset yet you are useless and unproductive, then the size no longer counts.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Kyase(m): 7:42am On Oct 18, 2021
Proudlyngwa:

Actually Isreal was created in 1948, but there rapid development was influenced by the western world.
Okay boss
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by BigMoneyeye: 7:43am On Oct 18, 2021
There are some things not to be joked with
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by AntiBMC(m): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2021
louqas:

Stale statement coming from cowards
If they are not letting you go....FIGHT...thats what freedom fighters do
But alas you people keep migrating in droves to places you claim you are hated and unsafe....isnt that the highsest form of insanity.... most herdsmen have seen real hatred in the east and have left...believe me if other regions really hate ibos you all would have gone back to your little mud hut enclaves instead of joining the next available night buse to kano or Lagos

In ur really small mind, I'd take tym to read absolute trash from an inconsequential c0w? U b t0zo.
I said what I said and I stand by it...if e pain you too much, lie down for express road make trailer run you over. Ndị mgbu. Parasites.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by 9japride(m): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2021
Guys please correct me if I am wrong, the most civilized towns in Kaduna state is the state capital and Zaria city. Others are not developed. Guys you all need to travel to northern states, large area of their lands are inhabited. All these attacks on eastern region us just envy and a way to steal the oil and gas wealth of the eastern region through intimidation. Funny people.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Hassanmaye(m): 7:54am On Oct 18, 2021
paramakina202:

The state of Israel can fit into Nigeria 100 times yet Israel is more powerful than Nigeria 100 times.
Will you shut up
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Awaja(m): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2021
Ewu awusa
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 18, 2021
Singapore is far better than Nigeria but yet it's the size of alimosho local govt in Lagos.

No be by size o!
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by adanny01(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2021
paramakina202:

You have almost 600likes and will definitely get higher.

The issue is that you and everyone who liked your post completely missed the point. The number of people who think like you did makes it convincing that Nigerian educational decay is the reason for our backwardness.

This is the summary of the entire comment by El Rufai.
To cover that kind of area with 11,000 policemen is almost impossible.

He made a point and you misread it apart from the fact that it contained a joke or an exaggeration of facts.

The entire south east is about 42,000km² while Kaduna state alone is 46,000km². Meanwhile, the governor said Kaduna is 2½ times south east which is not true, that means he can only be joking.

But the point he made is still valid, if Kaduna has 11,000 police as a state, assuming all states have same, south east with that small area will have 5times more police.

That means there is no way police in Kaduna can achieve close to what the ones in South east can achieve.

Have a think, all the biggest states of Nigeria have serious security problems. Niger, Borno, Taraba, Kaduna are first 4. In the first 12, only Bauchi, Adamawa and Kwara have little security but the rest 9 states have serious security issues. Why that is, because people can move undetected using the large land area.

If Israel was as big as Nigeria, i assure you, they cant defend themselves the way they do.

Meanwhile, the guy was talking about security and guys are ranting up and down.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by palsenator(m): 8:12am On Oct 18, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That's to tell you the kind of people we have here. That guy's know nothing about any other place except his region and the vast empty land mass. If not how can a grown up man be saying Isreal is being fed?

You are very right. These I rarely comment or reply anyone on nairaland. Honestly we have kids who are admission seekers chasing clouts here. You read some comments and you feel awkward.

How on earth will some just spill that nonsense? Israel that is developing rapidly in the area of warfare and yet maintain a stable economy. They have the best and most dedicated secret service in the world ( Mossad )..
People need to learn.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by chikason22(m): 8:12am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

Education is not during school but after school
The set of people ruling this country are if not all but are from the north
Your current and pass governors one way or another learn one or two things from and in the north
Kalu is an alumni of unimaid let me not mention all for now
Guy you dey fvck up big time.
Can't you see it's because of these almajiri born to tile who never went to school and academically sound that took up power are the reason why Nigeria is not moving forward. You need to take education serious in order to know your left from your right.

Make una pray very hard that Nigeria should not divide oo. If not, the entire North will be worst than Somalia.
You guys are so so backward in terms of

* Human capital development
* Education
* Orientation
* Development etc.

Give room for people who have what it takes to lead the country to the promised land.
Not quota system education, appointment etc.

A Word Is Enough For The Wise
Drops mic....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:17am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

That is a LIE!

The State Of Israel Was Founded In 1948!! angry
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by adanny01(m): 8:18am On Oct 18, 2021
dadabashua1:
Let's not allow el-rufai lack of sense to make us reason like him,let no one deceive you, land mass is an asset,infact some of the most powerful countries in the world has a massive land mass,the top 3, USA, China,and Russia are massive nations by size,others like India,Brazil are also big in size,the problem here is when you have the size which is supposed to be an asset yet you are useless and unproductive, then the size no longer counts.

El rufai talked about security, what are you talking about?
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by georgeakins: 8:24am On Oct 18, 2021
AntiBMC:
Great. They are insignificant yet you people can't let them go.

At least he has confirmed for us that kaduna is big enough to house all the dirty cows they are using to disturb everybody in the south.

If Ibos are seriously about leaving Nigeria they should mobilise their legislators to amend constitution so that there will be secession clause.

Most Nigerians I spoke with want Ibos to leave. They are tired of sharing the same country with Ibos,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors / Sultan Rubbishes "Operation Shege Ka Fasa" Outfit / 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.