Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) (22567 Views)

All Female Air Traffic Control Personnel Take Charge At Airports (Photo) / Aniekan Inuk Effiong: Air Traffic Controller Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport / FAAN Mulls Opening New Lagos, Kano, Enugu Airport Terminals On January 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by forgiveness: 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
tctrills:

You hear them speaking Yoruba because that's the only language you understand. I am Igbo, I speak Yoruba. I don't know the part of Lagos you stay in but go around your city and find out. We have more Igbos in Lagos than in Anambra. ut then, no need for this argument lets hope the government would one day take a census of Lagos with tribal demography in mind.

Where did you get your stats from?

By the way, I lived in the East for almost a decade and I can tell you Anambra has more Igbos than any other state in Nigeria. That you are exaggerating or lying to ignoramus.
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
post=106834318:
Ibadan 4,983 grin
When we tell them say we no be mate,dem go de argue grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
[quote author=Nooel1 post=106834412][/quote]
No wonder every afonja originate from Lagos grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lordave:
Even with Boko Haram insurgence, why is Maiduguri data higher than Akure and Ibadam put together?
Ofonja no de enta plane
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
humilitypays:
When we tell them that Igbos run Nigeria they start making noise about land mass and fake population and IGR generated for them by Igbo people investments they love to hate. No wonder they hate to hear that Igbos want to abandon them in their one Naijiriya cheesy

They start to remind Igbos that they are tiny, they are landlocked, that their land can't contain them, crying more than the bereaved, now the truth is gradually coming out grin
If Nigeria breaks up today,yoruba land will be another Benin Republic.
North be say na Somalia grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

Do you know who does this?

People with low self esteem.

Their sense of self worth is tied to perceived failures of others.

Have you been to Kano before?

How is this statistics a pointer that the east is doing well?
If money dey,who no go wan enta plane grin
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Igbo people live in every part of Nigeria than any other tribe.

So i am not suprised that air traffic is increasing in the southeast, also consider the security situation on ground in the south east, most travelers will prefer to use air for safety than land
Lol.
If insecurity/security comes into it at all,northern states should top d list
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by CSTR2: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
tctrills:

well as much as you have a point, most of the busiest airports in the world are in China. note China is not among the 20 richest nations on earth. So we cannot always conclude that air travel is a measure of prosperity.
Again, in the US the 3 busiest airports are Atlanta, Georgia, Dallas Texas, and Denver, Colorado not necessarily the richest cities. The Igbos are obviously the business class in Nigeria so they travel more. The average Igbo man lives outside the Southeast hence the need to travel.
China is the second largest economy on Earth.
Lol.
They produce more billionaires than any country in the world.

They are highly highly prosperous country.
Don't let their govt deceive you.
They deliberately downplay their economy to earn a developing country status and all the trade benefits it entails.

The igbos are a business people just like others are also business people.

Business people can be found everywhere.

The only difference is that many igbos can afford air travel while others can only afford road.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
Inspirelove:

What do you expect ? considering the proximity of Ibadan t Lagos, should it even have an Airport ? except for congestion that might happen at Lagos Airport, whichever way Ibadan is fine, if we want to develop the Airport it would not take anything to do so.
Lol.
Owerri is even closer to Port Harcourt compared to Lagos and Ibadan.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
Biafrarep:

what's your problem?
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
For Q1 and Q2 so far

Enugu total = 226794
Kano total = 222279

Let's not talk about Owerri; Owerri is is one bus away from PH airport.
If you know how close pH, Owerri, Asaba, Enugu and now Anambra Airports are ehn.
If they cancel a flight in pH you can go to Owerri airport real quick, if they still cancel owerri own you move to Anambra airport, if they cancel Anambra own you can move to Asaba real quick all in thesame day, that's how close they are
But still, here we are

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by Lifeemetu(m): 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
I agree with you bro.
All we need is to have a common goal.
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by sangresan(m): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
Emergingnation:
If you wanna see how Sade west ganna look in terms of development when Nigeria break-up, just take a look at Benin republic , it entails the future of Sade west in the event of break-up grin grin
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by sangresan(m): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
Emergingnation:
If you wanna see how Sade west ganna look in terms of development when Nigeria break-up, just take a look at Benin republic , it entails the future of Sade west in the event of break-up grin grin

You're a mumu. Benin Republic is a better place than Cameroon.
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
forgiveness:

You are asking where I got my stats from have you told me where you got your own stats from?

My man, Lagos State is dominated by Yorubas and they are 5 times the population of any Ethnic group in Nigeria.

How come everywhere you go, you here them speak Yoruba?

In mile 2,Festac, Navy Town, Satellite town , Alaba, Ojo , Trade fair they speak Igbo in that axis bro

In Lekki, Ikoyi they speak English

Obalende, Alaba Rago , Iddo, Alaba Suru some parts of Agege is Hausa that they speak

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by tctrills: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
CSTR2:

China is the second largest economy on Earth.
Lol.
They produce more billionaires than any country in the world.

They are highly highly prosperous country.
Don't let their govt deceive you.
They deliberately downplay their economy to earn a developing country status and all the trade benefits it entails.

The igbos are a business people just like others are also business people.

Business people can be found everywhere.

The only difference is that many igbos can afford air travel while others can only afford road.
China is actually poorer than most countries in Europe in terms of individual wealth. India for example has the 6th largest economy but Norway is a much wealthier nation. 2 different things. China is a middle-income nation like Brazil and Chile.
I would be happy to learn how China is downplaying its economy. Just send the links to your sources.
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by tctrills: 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
forgiveness:

Where did you get your stats from?

By the way, I lived in the East for almost a decade and I can tell you Anambra has more Igbos than any other state in Nigeria. That you are exaggerating or lying to ignoramus.
Well, whatever makes you sleep well. Lagos remains the biggest Igbo state.
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by forgiveness: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
IkpuMmadu:

In mile 2,Festac, Navy Town, Satellite town , Alaba, Ojo , Trade fair they speak Igbo in that axis bro

In Lekki, Ikoyi they speak English

Obalende, Alaba Rago , Iddo, Alaba Suru some parts of Agege is Hausa that they speak

Because you speak it to your neighbors do not tantamount to speaking it in those areas.

They speak Hausa in those areas too? cheesy
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by forgiveness: 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
tctrills:

Well, whatever makes you sleep well. Lagos remains the biggest Igbo state.

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by tctrills: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
forgiveness:

Keep deceiving yourself
Alright take care
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
CaptainAyub:

If money dey,who no go wan enta plane grin

Lol. Because entering plane is a life achievement, right?
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by Lightorder: 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
We know who runs the town. Ndi Doings
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by Lightorder: 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nooel1:

See painment. Ntoor......
you no see his life in the public square? Shame! Na this kin senseless comment dey make a village banish their own for disgracing them. Don’t mind him. Excruciating painment

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by Lightorder: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nooel1:

And if you check very well, Igbos contributed over 60% of that Kano's figure.
glaring. Ndi doings

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by Lightorder: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lordave:
With all due respect sir, do you understand that Ogun and Osobo IGR are higher than that of California and New York put together? Do you know that if yoruba land is a country of its own, it will be richer than China?
are you ok ?
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by Lightorder: 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
elipheleh:

grin grin grin I am Igbo. But guy this one made me laugh. Your mumu na part 2 o.
that guy is not ok
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by Lightorder: 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
VanuatuWycombe:

Insecurity in Owerri, of course. People can’t travel by land, freely.
what is your argument? Flight flying into owerri and not within Owerri. The so called insecurity should be inside owerri. Meanwhile, is it not Owerri that is insecured ? What about others states. Why are they not using flight also are they more secured than Enugu. Sometimes it is Honourable to keep quiet than talk and clear all doubts

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
forgiveness:

Because you speak it to your neighbors do not tantamount to speaking it in those areas.

They speak Hausa in those areas too? cheesy
you can argue...mlsgos has been shared
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by CSTR2: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
tctrills:

China is actually poorer than most countries in Europe in terms of individual wealth. India for example has the 6th largest economy but Norway is a much wealthier nation. 2 different things. China is a middle-income nation like Brazil and Chile.
I would be happy to learn how China is downplaying its economy. Just send the links to your sources.
China is poorer on per capital basis but that is a given.

They are 1.3 billion people, while the whole of Europe combined is not up to a billion.

But they are richer in wealth than any European nation.

China is a lot of times richer than Norway in almost every way except pee capital.

Their economy is comparable to the whole of Europe combined.
And they have managed to reduce poverty drastically in a rate unprecedented in human history.

India is an anomaly because there is a lot of corruption there.
So a lot of their wealth is not reducing poverty as much as they would like.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kinematics:

Educated illiterate I see you cheesy grin grin

Get Lost,third world product.

Spit.
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) by Kinematics: 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
NgwalandAbia:

Get Lost,third world product.

Spit.

Indi first world, I hail oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? / 92 Migrants Die In Sahara Desert After Failed Crossing / Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.