Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,050 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Bbnaija: I've Played Romantic Scenes With People's Wives..to Pays The Bills-Boma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija: I've Played Romantic Scenes With People's Wives..to Pays The Bills-Boma (805 Views)

Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: I've Played Romantic Scenes With People's Wives..to Pays The Bills-Boma by Antoeni(m): 8:48am On Oct 18, 2021
Former Housemate of Big Brother Naija, Season 6, Boma Akpore, said that he has played romantic scenes with people's wives and people's girlfriends.

The reality star said this in an interview with with Nigerian Journalist Chude Jideonwo, Boma, who has being under heavy backlash for his illicit affair with his married colleague, said he has kissed and romanced people’s wives and girlfriends in movies.

The self acclaimed “okra President” said, “I've been on set and I've done the same actions or even worse than that. Not sex because I didn't have sex with Tega, but I've kissed, I've romanced people, I've played romantic scenes with people's wives and people's girlfriends or whoever they were. I'm not the casting director. I didn't choose who to be my partner.

You know, these are professional actors, I’m a professional actor. Member of the screen actors guild of American federation, not a YouTube actor or something, no shades. But I do this professionally, it pays the bills.

Bro I won't lie to you it was a show. That's someone that asked me when I left the show without me even knowing what was going on, we are all going back to our families. I'm going back to my girl. Oh yes, I have a girlfriend and nobody still knows, how private can one be?”

https://www.reubenabati.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/item/37296-bbnaija-i-ve-played-romantic-scenes-with-people-s-wives-it-pays-the-bills-boma/post

Re: Bbnaija: I've Played Romantic Scenes With People's Wives..to Pays The Bills-Boma by Antoeni(m): 8:50am On Oct 18, 2021
Kpokpogiri Gang Member.
Una Destruction is Loading.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: I've Played Romantic Scenes With People's Wives..to Pays The Bills-Boma by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2021
I weak...na adult wey soposin dey correct juniors be dz oo
Re: Bbnaija: I've Played Romantic Scenes With People's Wives..to Pays The Bills-Boma by ahnie: 9:13am On Oct 18, 2021
It's the nose for me
Why is boma looking like scarr the uncle of Simba in the movie Lion King.
Re: Bbnaija: I've Played Romantic Scenes With People's Wives..to Pays The Bills-Boma by Scatterscatter(m): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2021
Can this guy just rest! angry

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I've Played Romantic Scenes With People's Wives..to Pays The Bills-Boma by Godada(m): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2021

What nerve...........

So it's all fun and games.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I've Played Romantic Scenes With People's Wives..to Pays The Bills-Boma by Caramia2020(m): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2021
He wants to trend continuously not knowing that the path he just took is a dark and slippery path. It's a pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: I've Played Romantic Scenes With People's Wives..to Pays The Bills-Boma by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
ahnie:
It's the nose for me
Why is boma looking like scarr the uncle of Simba in the movie Lion King.
Very plenty nose

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I've Played Romantic Scenes With People's Wives..to Pays The Bills-Boma by fourboys: 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
This ugly dude with Corona hair style mumu ooembarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I've Played Romantic Scenes With People's Wives..to Pays The Bills-Boma by TotoGame(m): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Boma with that ugly face of his

(1) (Reply)

DELETED / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion / I'm Gonna Do Something Crazy If This Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.