Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion (801 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by Grabezz: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
Good NL please I will make this brief, pardon my typos and poor construction.

I decided to bring this here cos all I need it to get a wider coverage though its not the right section cos I want advice from the Bible and Christian perspective. straight to the point, it happened that we've been dating for say four months now but I observed that I battle with my conscience each time we had sex. it usually take me up to three to four days to get relieved anytime it happens because of guilt.

Two weeks ago, we met and initially we agreed she will be spending the night at my place on a Friday being the next day, but after meeting on Thursday I was left with my conscience and guilt and when she called to tell me she's coming the next day I asked her not to come which angered her and she said all sort of things to me but I wasn't concerned cos it between me and God and I decided within me that what is the benefit of doing something that fights daily with my conscience and decide to stop. Because when I don't do I have problem with her and when I do it is with my conscience and God.

she was angry with me already so one of the way I can stop the whole stuff is to distance myself from her, because once I see her, I will still be moved by pity or what I really cant place. So I tried not to go close to her again and she never called also and I was even happy cos I felt I have escaped these as believe me I have made up my mind not to involve in anything sex again nor relationship till I meet my wife.

Just yesterday she messaged me that she's pregnant, the issue now is I am not party to abortion and I can't marry her because these four months with her is not what I want to experience throughout my life. what do I do in this situation. please lets move to fp for more contribution thanks.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by DaddyRochie1642: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
You should have thought about all these things when you were busy handling the Kpekus grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by olamidedivotee: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
My piece of advice for you is to keep the baby and make her your babymama. You can still keep her in your house but not as a housewife but reason being that she is the mother of your baby.

Don't think of getting married to her if she is not worth it.

In case anyone need a content writer. Check my signature.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by Mariangeles(f): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
First of all, are you very sure that she's pregnant?

If it turns out that she is, I believe deep down you know what you should do according to your life's principle.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by Youngpo413: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
O.Y.O oo.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by falcon01: 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Well, you putting "Commit" in front of Abortion says the kinda of person you are.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by Youngpo413: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mariangeles:
First of all, are you very sure that she's pregnant?
My ex always brought this fake preggy issue when she feels neglected...just to get my attention.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by AutoChick4U(f): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Grabezz:

I decided to bring this here cos all I need it to get a wider coverage though its not the right section cos I want advice from the Bible and Christian perspective. straight to the point, it happened that we've been dating for say four months now but I observed that I battle with my conscience each time we had sex. it usually take me up to three to four days to get relieved anytime it happens because of guilt.

Two weeks ago, we met and initially we agreed she will be spending the night at my place on a Friday being the next day, but after meeting on Thursday I was left with my conscience and guilt and when she called to tell me she's coming the next day I asked her not to come which angered her and she said all sort of things to me but I wasn't concerned cos it between me and God and I decided within me that what is the benefit of doing something that fights daily with my conscience and decide to stop. Because when I don't do I have problem with her and when I do it is with my conscience and God.

she was angry with me already so one of the way I can stop the whole stuff is to distance myself from her, because once I see her, I will still be moved by pity or what I really cant place. So I tried not to go close to her again and she never called also and I was even happy cos I felt I have escaped these as believe me I have made up my mind not to involve in anything sex again nor relationship till I meet my wife.

Just yesterday she messaged me that she's pregnant, the issue now is I am not party to abortion and I can't marry her because these four months with her is not what I want to experience throughout my life. what do I do in this situation. please lets move to fp for more contribution thanks.
Pack of 45 diaper is now 2400 and last go 2 weeks and baby food is now around 4k. Marry her and be at peace with d knacking u bloody hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by habsydiamond(m): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Oga it's time to carry ur cross oo.. Since u don offload Na to dey there whenever she offload remain oo... But don't forget to do DNA test.. She may even be using it to get u somehow... I know as u heard the news ur mind no stable oo.. In short she don get u.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by Amotolongbo(f): 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
Only God can save us from Bf and Gf issues on nairaland.

Married people don’t disturb us with their problems as much as these bf and gf do

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by Mariangeles(f): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Youngpo413:
My ex always brought this fake preggy issue when she feels neglected...just to get my attention.

Then what happens after that? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by Vinnie2000(m): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Only God can save us from Bf and Gf issues on nairaland.

Married people don’t disturb us with their problems as much as these bf and gf do

What if I tell you my Girlfriend just eat my Afternoon food.. sad cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by Jclash(m): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lol... which yeye conscience. If you have what it takes to keep the child; then keep it, if not Abort it ASAP.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by Sonnobax15(m): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
grin
Ok,let the same that motivated you to commit adultery also motivate you do either keep the Belle or commit abortion undecided

Kolo people undecided

Problem wey ordinary #100 condom go rescue you from,you say NO,say you wor must pour your adulterated sperm inside her undecided. Oya see the kind tipper load of wahala wey dey your life now undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Pack of 45 diaper is now 2400 and last go 2 weeks and baby food is now around 4k. Marry her and be at peace with d knacking u bloody hypocrite.
He clearly said he doesn't wanna get married..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by AutoChick4U(f): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

He clearly said he doesn't wanna get married..
But he impregnated. Na idiots like him keep increasing d rate of single moms. Instead of d fool to do what's honorable he's talking B.S about conscience.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
AutoChick4U:
But he impregnated. Na idiots like him keep increasing d rate of single moms. Instead of d fool to do what's honorable he's talking B.S about conscience.
You have a point tho..he might even be trolling..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by Boogyman557: 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. amabobi d girl de junz u. I don see sey u no b street guy and u no get any PACKAGE or O.T. WTF MAN
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by Joetttimua1811(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hmm Wahala
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by pussymonger1: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
COLLECT YOUR PIKIN AFTER SHE BORN . ODE NI E , NA BECAUSE OF THIS U NO DEY SEE SLEEP SLEEP . I GET 5 KIDS WITH FIVE DIFFERENT WOMEN .IM A CARPENTER

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by Bigpapi: 2:50am On Nov 15, 2021
Grabezz:

And now u are like the guys below

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by brosom(m): 6:25am On Nov 15, 2021
Oga Op,

She's not pregnant,

It's a bait grin.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by jericco1(m): 6:52am On Nov 15, 2021
Two chance.. sort yourself out
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by Joetttimua1811(m): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Op na one chance you enter so ooo, you no fit get better advice from the children wey full NL now..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Grabezz:

son of the devil
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by Pumpumking: 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
Grabezz:

angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion by Pumpumking: 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
Grabezz:

bro...get rid off that $hit....she tryin to trap u & she ain't pregnant. She a gold digger..juss abort that thing & delete her use less gardem nomba..we will bacccck u sir!!(no oofense) angry

(1) (Reply)

Creative Writers Needed For Job - Can You Write Very Well? Comment Here / Billionaire Pretends He's Paralyzed To Find True Love, / Owerri: Married Women Protest Against Young Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.