Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

“I Love You More” – Nigerian Father Tells Lesbian Daughter [WATCH] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Love You More” – Nigerian Father Tells Lesbian Daughter [WATCH] (483 Views)

More Nigerian Girls Should Be Open To Femdom And Flrs (controversial Post) / Why Are More Nigerian Girls Becoming Golddiggers?? / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Love You More” – Nigerian Father Tells Lesbian Daughter [WATCH] by kimcastropiihnh: 11:00am On Oct 18, 2021
“I love you more” – Nigerian father tells daughter after she came out to him as a lesbian (WATCH)

The video of a gay Nigerian lady coming out to her dad with him heartily accepting her and her sexual orientation was shared on social media.

In the video, the said lady, identified as Anita, who has a Nigerian dad and an Indian mum, found it hard to hold back her tears when her dad declared his love for her after she revealed her sexual orientation to him by telling him that she has a girlfriend.

After she told him about her girlfriend, the gentleman said as long as she’s happy and healthy, then he wished her the best. She then told him she loves him and her dad told her he loved her more and went on to give her relationship advice.

Watch the quite emotional video,
https://loadedpulse.com/i-love-you-more-nigerian-father-tells-daughter-after-she-came-out-to-him-as-a-lesbian-watch/

Re: “I Love You More” – Nigerian Father Tells Lesbian Daughter [WATCH] by WibusJaga: 11:04am On Oct 18, 2021

That's more like a statement of resignation; nothing he can do about it. No father in this whole world can ever pray for his daughter to turn out a lesbian.
Re: “I Love You More” – Nigerian Father Tells Lesbian Daughter [WATCH] by Sonnobax15(m): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
That love na behind the scene own lipsrsealed. Na when she provoke am,na then he go release the original copy tongue

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Chat, Flirt,adults Pics Videos For Only Married In Oyo State / Pls Help Iam Broke In School. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.