Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

I Feel Bad When I'm Unable To Offer Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Bad When I'm Unable To Offer Help (513 Views)

Man Unable To Marry His Benue Girlfriend With ₦600,000 As Her Family Wants ₦1.2M / Help, How Do I Stop Selling My Properties When I'm Broke / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Bad When I'm Unable To Offer Help by Vicogrin(m): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2021
I feel very bad when ever someone ask for my help either financially or in anyway else and I'm unable to offer any.
Does anyone feel the same way?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Bad When I'm Unable To Offer Help by Jeon(f): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2021
Vicogrin:
I feel very bad when ever someone ask for my help either financially or in anyway else and I'm unable to offer any.
Does anyone feel the same way?

Redpillers are coming from you...

Yes and sometimes I feel like I have let the person down
Re: I Feel Bad When I'm Unable To Offer Help by Sonnobax15(m): 11:19am On Oct 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: I Feel Bad When I'm Unable To Offer Help by care4you: 11:21am On Oct 18, 2021
Yeah me too! I won't even have the courage to look at the person.
Re: I Feel Bad When I'm Unable To Offer Help by chatinent: 11:29am On Oct 18, 2021
care4you:
Yeah me too! I won't even have the courage to look at the person.

Dear one, you have to learn to counter the urge not to help.

Allow me send my aza. Just help the account to the fullest. That's a way to begin.

cc: Vicogrin

1 Like

Re: I Feel Bad When I'm Unable To Offer Help by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2021
If I'm genuinely unable to, I don't break a sweat.

But if I have the money, even if it's not enough to spare, I always feel like I should sacrifice it.

For very close friends and family, or urgent needs, I sacrifice it.

All else, I move on.

6 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Child Neglect As A Form Of Child Abuse / Why You Should Be Choosy About Who To Settle Down With / Men Or Women, Who Cooks Better? Well, Men Cooks Better Compare To Women, See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.