Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) (70693 Views)

Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) / Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees / Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by airsaylongcome: 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pierocash:
If I tell people that a lot of lunatics exist in this Western countries more than Africa they call me names. Their insecurity is worst than ours,you can die at any moment from the least of things less expected

Lol! More Lunatics in the West? What about the several hundred thousand in Africa that don't want to work but hope that their religious Supreme being will mysteriously bless them for "having faith"? What level of lunacy can be worse than this?

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Nlanalyst: 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
See death abeg grin
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
One of the many dangers of narcotics misuse and abuse...

Well, there is surely more to this story than what was reported up there!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by shogsman(m): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pierocash:
If I tell people that a lot of lunatics exist in this Western countries more than Africa they call me names. Their insecurity is worst than ours,you can die at any moment from the least of things less expected
Well to an extent you're right,apart from terrorism you're way more likely to get killed in places like Texas, Chicago than Maiduguri sef.
I myself have had a gun drawned at me more than thrice in Texas, well to be fair I've drawned a Glock on people too down there more than once too.
It's just like the Midwest down there

9 Likes

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by dammyco(m): 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
Fear woman for this fucking things ooo. Dem like ham pass us ooooooo

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
My babe wanted to kiss me in a rough area but I declined because they were many touts surrounding us. Omo do you know that the situation caused quarrel.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pierocash:
You are talking as if Africans don't do worse than that

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by AutoChick4U(f): 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
Just like that? Evil!
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Wentworthorg: 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

https://news.yahoo.com/illinois-mom-accused-shooting-dead-182811670.html
The title should be :"In the US" and not"in US".Very important

1 Like

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by MrUchenna1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
MANY ARE TRUELLY MAD..... PLS TAKE NOTE
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Assuming this woman is a MUSLIM... HMMMM they could have tag Muslim convert killed a man for refusing to kiss her.
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Christmasdon(m): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hmmmx..
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
Unbelievable!

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Elsueno: 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
shogsman:

Well to an extent you're right,apart from terrorism you're way more likely to get killed in places like Texas, Chicago than Maiduguri sef.
I myself have had a gun drawned at me more than thrice in Texas, well to be fair I've drawned a Glock on people too down there more than once too.
It's just like the Midwest down there

Maiduguri itself is the largest Barack in Nigeria, I say dat, because not only is it surrounded by several layers of trenches, d amount of soldiers & mopol, counter terrorists police way dey dat city is extremely high. Not to talk of CJTF dat are in every nook & cranny

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Fridaya30: 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Women. Maka kiss Nwoke we larie
Wetin hin go tell God now

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by openmine(m): 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
As usual misandrists on nl will still blame the dead guy all in a bid to support the violent lady!
Some will even go further by insinuating that she 'mistakenly' killed him and should not be held accountable for his death!

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by wink2015(m): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
This woman has mental problem.

Emotional problem.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hmm why people are paying to kiss in NIGERIA, this life no balance
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Pumpumking: 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

^^see wot NAMDI kanu & his IPOD people have started?.......this is sad day for Nigeria!!!(no oofenesece) angry
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
When drinking with friends make sure you keep all firearms away. The smallest arguments can lead to devastating results when alcohol is involved. This woman probably woke up the next day and found herself in a cell with no clue why she was in there.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Heartmender1: 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
Uhm.

This religion of piece again.
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by providencia(m): 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Kiss wey ashawo dey charge very cheaply for naija nai put this one for the limelight of murder lipsrsealed

Anyways,I never go ashawo quarter before,na so I hear lipsrsealed

The bolded dey obvious. Because people wen dey go there no dey kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by BigDolph(m): 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
For the past 2years I no see anybody kiss. My lips is dry like the sand in the desert. You no see person like me ask for kiss.

True True this life no balance

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by reallifegospel(m): 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Johntoye: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
So bad
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Kiss wey ashawo dey charge very cheaply for naija nai put this one for the limelight of murder lipsrsealed

Anyways,I never go ashawo quarter before,na so I hear lipsrsealed
why would any one kiss an ashawo?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Kajaard: 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
Not surprised.

One was even threatening my life when I tried to break up with her some years back in Port Harcourt. God saved me as my company transferred me to the HQ in Lagos a month later. That's how I escaped with my life cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
OK
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by AbujaCitiBlog: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Very soon cursed male hegoats will start agitating for her release! A lot of men of this generation are cursed with foolishness!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) / FBI arrested Invictus Obi at the airport just before ‘escaping’ US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.