Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) (70726 Views)

Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) / Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees / Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by alizma: 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pierocash:
If I tell people that a lot of lunatics exist in this Western countries more than Africa they call me names. Their insecurity is worst than ours,you can die at any moment from the least of things less expected
Don't mind them. I think they have scanned many peoples' brain for use in building robots over there. Anytime the robots misbehave where it is, it affects the original owners of the brain.
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Lightorder: 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
Botking:
Millions of divorce women all over American,

They are all sexually starved, I feel sorry for them

The rush to divorce their husband when they have little common domestic issues, they can handle as adult, but they choose to divorce because of the benefit attached to it.

Now they are single and sexually starved, because women mostly can buy sex in the market, like the men do, the only thing they can do now is pedophilng, what a sad situation.
why not when women are claiming up and down to be equal to men.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
Heartmender1:
Uhm.

This religion of piece again.

What I’m the article Gabe you the impression they are Muslim? Or you just want to comment without reading?
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Agugbadin: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
OkuFaba:
Ordinary kiss.
The future is truly female.

Maybe na that Judas betrayal kiss

She will die by lethal injection
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pierocash:
[s]If I tell people that a lot of lunatics exist in this Western countries more than Africa they call me names. Their insecurity is worst than ours,you can die at any moment from the least of things less expected[/s]

Guy Sharaaap there, No place on the face of earth has more archaic and backward people than Shiiithole Africa......

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
Why would the guy even have a gun tucked in plain sight of a guest anyways.
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by maximad(m): 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
Thank God a black didn't do this

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Lightorder: 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....

Yes....things are worse over there but na our own for Africa dey give the world orgasm
Even the drugs, Internet fraud and Cultism are worse in Mexico, South American especially colombia and Brazil
Italy is the king of Gangsters and mafias
Americans are great bombers and keyboard warriors...
Most aza used by azamen are not owned by Nigerians...they are owned by the citizens of that country...
I am with you on this
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Passionate888: 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
The future was Hot grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Kajaard: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
maximad:
Thank God a black didn't do this

So this lady looks White or Asian to you?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Kingrefreshed: 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Reeses: 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Lol! More Lunatics in the West? What about the several hundred thousand in Africa that don't want to work but hope that their religious Supreme being will mysteriously bless them for "having faith"? What level of lunacy can be worse than this?
Dude just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Reeses: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
The day I will live this useless country alive it’s gonna be thanksgiving upon thanksgiving I can’t wait.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by centoke30(m): 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
How sure are we that they have not been doing these behind the scene and she thought it was the right time to open up to his girlfriend
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
More reason why gun regulations should be taken more seriously. A lot of avoidable deaths if guns were not easily accessible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by derecho(m): 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
Three children and still messing around begging for kiss from men and women.
These are the ones that will come and teach us about relationship and some mumu Africans will be telling us that these are the enlightened ones.
You know you can't add value to a man, you went on to marry. Had 3 children and took all after divorce. Instead to focus on how to better the lives of those kids, she's out drinking and begging for kiss.
How are we sure her instability didn't cause the divorce?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by chrizzyace: 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pierocash:
If I tell people that a lot of lunatics exist in this Western countries more than Africa they call me names. Their insecurity is worst than ours,you can die at any moment from the least of things less expected

If they legalize guns in this part of the world you’ll know there are more crazy people here...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by airsaylongcome: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
Reeses:

Dude just shut up.

Hahaha! One of them that believes tithes guarantee their financial prosperity. Keep living in your lunacy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
Wickedness permeates everywhere..
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
Crazy Latina......that face looks like she uses drugs, too.
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
undaunctedyoca!! Abeg o sorry for refusing your offer!!

If you and bros Chiefsosa will still have me. I'm ready to oblige!!

grin grin
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
mbahdi:
[s]What d hell
Watin we dey pay to do for uar.na him dis one see for free come dey do iyanga[/s]

Yeah Ugly & Pot Bellied SIMPS like you pay and still beg them on top. But Handsome & Cute Guys like me doesn't need to move a muscle, They are the ones Chasing, Paying(despite having our own bucks) & Disturbing Us like the murdered guy In this News. Go Work on yourself.......

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by OctaneGadgets: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
Child of the world...
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by mediclife1987(m): 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
OkuFaba:
Ordinary kiss.
The future is truly female.

Maybe na that Judas betrayal kiss

Jada Kiss nko?
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
How will that man kids ur ugly ass thank God he didn't
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pierocash:
Absolute truth,but sell us crap online
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Tunagee(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pierocash:

Exactly.
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
WaistPain:
Omo, this gender sef....what do these bleeding daughters of eve truly want in this life?? grin grin

Make advance towards them,... WAHALA!!
Ngwanu don't make any advance.. BIGGER WAHALA!!

We pray God keeps saving and protecting us from these his creation grin grin
Hahahhahahaha that's why we say problem gender but nairaland hate it
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
fredoooooo:
Feminist where art though
Haha
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by TheWolfen(m): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dem feminist don go hide like this. grin

Who can defend this madness?. Such a toxic and insecure biitch will kill someone because of a kiss

neyoohhh:
Let the gender bashing begin grin

Ok spare them today until we hear from the feminist's. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pottmop:

What's your point exactly?

USA is still1000x better than this hell hole
Lies from the pit of hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank / SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.