Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) (70715 Views)

Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) / Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees / Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
A kiss to die for

1 Like

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by VEHINTOLAR: 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
That woman looks like a junkie. Perhaps, she was under the influence of a strong substance which the other guys were not aware of.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Botking:
Millions of divorce women all over American,

They are all sexually starved, I feel sorry for them

The rush to divorce their husband when they have little common domestic issues, they can handle as adult, but they choose to divorce because of the benefit attached to it.

Now they are single and sexually starved, because women mostly can buy sex in the market, like the men do, the only thing they can do now is pedophilng, what a sad situation.
This is the main reason while love scam will continue to persist
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
I no fit lie, this one weak me
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Harunabisanti(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hope blame will not be on Buhari
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Pyhonist: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
shogsman:
Lmao,this might just be the weirdest shit I've seen this month,I fvcking knew she was going to be a Latino,them Latina girls are insane

The weirdest shit so far this year
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hmmm Just Like dat, its Like IPOB, ESN And Nigeria Bandits and kidnappers are Better Off,
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by kweensheba: 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
What a life! Where is virtue?
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by baby124: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
Botking:
Millions of divorce women all over American,

They are all sexually starved, I feel sorry for them

The rush to divorce their husband when they have little common domestic issues, they can handle as adult, but they choose to divorce because of the benefit attached to it.

Now they are single and sexually starved, because women mostly can buy sex in the market, like the men do, the only thing they can do now is pedophilng, what a sad situation.
Where in that article was it said that she was sexually starved? America is the easiest place to get sex. Is this what you are fantasizing that your ex wife is going through. I pity you. Your ex-wife is probably doing all sorts of 3-some
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
Make i go loot miebeka fast, before she wire me shot, abobi e no go Sara Sara ooo angry
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by baby124: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
Alcohol is a terrible drug for some people. It can make them act and do crazy things. Careful who you drink with. I also hope the guy was not sleeping with her but forming love in the girlfriends face. That situation plus alcohol na die
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by SavageResponse(m): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pierocash:
If I tell people that a lot of lunatics exist in this Western countries more than Africa they call me names. Their insecurity is worst than ours,you can die at any moment from the least of things less expected

What you said is very true
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by seyz91(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
right
Pierocash:
If I tell people that a lot of lunatics exist in this Western countries more than Africa they call me names. Their insecurity is worst than ours,you can die at any moment from the least of things less expected
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
Well... good luck to her, she is looking at atleast 50 years to life in prison for 187 which she already plead guilty to.
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pierocash:
Western countries are still 1000 times better than Africa even with all the so called lunatics you claim exists in them.
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by paskal16: 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bruhhh this hood girls are crazzzy
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by MrMacinterchi1: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
jaxxy:
Why would the guy even have a gun tucked in plain sight of a guest anyways.
I read the gun is the girl's.
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by sirusX(m): 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
In some other context, you would hear:

Women are indeed scum... A predator looking for a kiss without consent. When rejected, she still proceeded to kill him. What manner of toxic femininity is this?

But seriously... these feminists (aka misandrists) need to know that just because one person dey craze doesn’t mean it applies to the entire gender. Call out a person for their crime... that’s all it takes

1 Like

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by mu2sa2: 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
AllahIsSatan:
grin

I'm waiting for the feminists to come and defend this one. Because we all know that if a man had shot a woman for refusing to kiss him, they would lecture us from day-break to sun dawn about the evils of toxic masculinity. Is this not even worse than rape?
Come and defend your fellow woman.
Hahahahaha! Abeg sofry, sofry - at least in contemporary times mama piss was a good woman, abi no be so?
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by mu2sa2: 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Western countries are still 1000 times better than Africa even with all the so called lunatics you claim exists in them.
Ol'boy, you should have even said 1,000,000 times so that we know you're truly serious!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by DaRenewed(m): 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
5 years and 3 years IG for sale.
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by AlphaStyles(m): 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
OMOH WEREY FULL ABROAD OOO
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Mcslize: 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pierocash:

That's a big lie. Do you know how many people die every day in Nigeria? Aside US where there is no gun control, I see no other reason why the west is worst than Afghanistan of Nigeria.
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by 2braithe: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
Saphiere and FutureIsfemale won't like this.

See the kind of females they want to put our future in their hands.
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
I read the gun is the girl's.

The visitor or the gf??

Why would they have a visitor with a gun in their home?? Even Worse. undecided

Modified: it was the guys gun not the gal.
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by yetty247(f): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
Walahi devil is just toying with many people's mind
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by tosaino95(m): 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
Na by force to kiss undecided
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by wany(f): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pierocash:
but you lot want white women,just beware of a sycho undecided
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Babysho(m): 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pierocash:

Lol stop pushing this rubbish agenda. The only reason why news like this comes to our ears is because Western Countries do a lot of news finding and casting, even down to their towns.
Nigeria is doing way worse daily. Death from cultism happens every 3 days but it's not even reported. Scores are still being killed in the north but no be even news again lol.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by pansophist(m): 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
AllahIsSatan:
grin

I'm waiting for the feminists to come and defend this one. Because we all know that if a man had shot a woman for refusing to kiss him, they would lecture us from day-break to sun dawn about the evils of toxic masculinity. Is this not even worse than rape?
Come and defend your fellow woman.

Aka Magnoliaa cool
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by suffering: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lol. She tried to escape the friend zone. This is one of those idiot girls who’s always the third wheel in a relationship, refusing to settle for her own man. Them plenty for Naija. Successful men use them for threesomes regularly because they fear moving out of their situationship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) / FBI arrested Invictus Obi at the airport just before ‘escaping’ US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.