Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) (70733 Views)

Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) / Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees / Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Dollywood(m): 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kajaard:

So this lady looks White or Asian to you?

grin this cracked me up. Bruh didn't know she a lightskinned lady.
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by dingbang(m): 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Abeg i no dey go u.s or u.k again. Will just manage maldives.
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by DonroxyII: 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
jericco1:
Polyamory gone wrong.

See this people they are going through serious mental breakdown, probably she has a disassociate identify disorder.

Well I hope the law does give her a pat on the back. undecided
Seriously, I think they were all just playing and mocking her . Only God knows how many days they have gbensh with alot of moans without involving her and how many mental breakdown she has passed through.

The devil just finished playing Scrabble with them all. One die, one goes to Jail forever and the third find another guy to continue gbenshing while Devil still keep her in focus waiting.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Pat081: 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Kiss wey ashawo dey charge very cheaply for naija nai put this one for the limelight of murder lipsrsealed

Anyways,I never go ashawo quarter before,na so I hear lipsrsealed
hmmmmmmmm say the truth bros we know ourselves
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Masterclass32: 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
The deliberate attack on the family unit, the foundation of the every society, is giving birth to a lot of disordered people in America.
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by afesco: 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mad people everywhere
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Deserea: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Kiss wey ashawo dey charge very cheaply for naija nai put this one for the limelight of murder lipsrsealed

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by amuwo1980: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
The house is across my street , I will snap it and post here
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
mu2sa2:
Ol'boy, you should have even said 1,000,000 times so that we know you're truly serious!
okay, i say 1,000,000 times!! Happy? cheesy
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by MrMacinterchi1: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
jaxxy:

The visitor or the gf??

Why would they have a visitor with a gun in their home?? Even Worse. undecided

Modified: it was the guys gun not the gal.
you're correct. Then she must be very fast to have pull the gun from where it was hidseby
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by heendrix(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pottmop:

What's your point exactly?
USA is still1000x better than this hell hole
with atleast 316 people shot daily?? you clearly are not thinking properly
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by lukency(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

That one na disclaimer or what
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Smartb0y: 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Either they kill you or they rip you off in which case she did both smdh.
she's is a hardcore feminist.
imagine trying to control a man for a kiss.
this is feminism at its peak.
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by GetMeRight: 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
JosephXavier:

This is a country that has a good police and justice system

The culprit admitted to the crime and was charged for first degree murder

[s] If it's in Nigeria, the girlfriend of the guy that was murdered will also be arrested and the report will be

"when the police arrived they arrested the suspect and took her to the police station for further investigation" [/s]

I really don't know why you guys enjoy doing this to yourselves. May be that's one of your coping mechanisms. Just read the rubbish you typed up there!
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by GetMeRight: 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
DonroxyII:
Seriously, I think they were all just playing and mocking her . Only God knows how many days they have gbensh with alot of moans without involving her and how many mental breakdown she has passed through.

The devil just finished playing Scrabble with them all. One die, one goes to Jail forever and the third find another guy to continue gbenshing while Devil still keep her in focus waiting.

She stole from your devil?
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Picker28: 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
JosephXavier:

This is a country that has a good police and justice system

The culprit admitted to the crime and was charged for first degree murder

If it's in Nigeria, the girlfriend of the guy that was murdered will also be arrested and the report will be

"when the police arrived they arrested the suspect and took her to the police station for further investigation"
Them go arrest innocent people join
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by DonroxyII: 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
GetMeRight:

She stole from your devil?
Wetin be my own!
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by JosephXavier: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
GetMeRight:

I really don't know why you guys enjoy doing this to yourselves. May be that's one of your coping mechanisms. Just read the rubbish you typed up there!

I know you're a Nigerian police
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Jabbreal: 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lols
Just KISS
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Gfh1: 1:16am On Oct 19, 2021
Jesus
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Bigchristo: 1:30am On Oct 19, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

https://news.yahoo.com/illinois-mom-accused-shooting-dead-182811670.html
Haba kiss wey Naija girls take Dey stingy na you kee person for? This one na werey
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 19, 2021
Botking:
Millions of divorce women all over American,

They are all sexually starved, I feel sorry for them

The rush to divorce their husband when they have little common domestic issues, they can handle as adult, but they choose to divorce because of the benefit attached to it.

Now they are single and sexually starved, because women mostly can buy sex in the market, like the men do, the only thing they can do now is pedophilng, what a sad situation.
American women sex starved?

What planet are you from?
Lmao!!!! Most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Botking: 1:58am On Oct 19, 2021
Bobmarie:
American women sex starved?

What planet are you from?
Lmao!!!! Most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read

So waiting make this one kill person, abi na food the hungry am, I'm speaking with detail, most of them are sexually starve
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by Gwapiick: 3:56am On Oct 19, 2021
Naso one olosho rape me because I no kiss her
Chai Na Wetin man eye dey see �

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by barajo1(m): 7:28am On Oct 19, 2021
This lady for come naija na! Guys will kiss the hell out of you!
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
undaunctedyoca!! Abeg o sorry for refusing your offer!!

If you and bros Chiefsosa will still have me. I'm ready to oblige!!

grin grin
Ensure to come along with a fine company. cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Oya na....

Lets go there

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by ChiefSosa(m): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

I will use my shoe to kick him in the buttocks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by ChiefSosa(m): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Oya na....

Lets go there
Let's go where? Where are you going to?
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Let's go where? Where are you going to?

Chief calm down na...she dn gree already na, why you wan do this? E no fair o bros!!

Undaunctedyoca abeg since chief no want crowd. It's like we go just do our own privately
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by ChiefSosa(m): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Chief calm down na...she dn gree already na, why you wan do this? E no fair o bros!!

Undaunctedyoca abeg since chief no want crowd. It's like we go just do our own privately
Oga, don't allow your egungun to enter express o. UndauntedYoca na meat for the elders. Na elderly men like me fit handle am o, u never get that kind power o.
Re: Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Oga, don't allow your egungun to enter express o. UndauntedYoca na meat for the elders. Na elderly men like me fit handle am o, u never get that kind power o.

Chief, leave that mata. No be today nyansh dey back.

Make she come first, na Man I be, after I hang her leg for up.

She go siddon tell you the tori

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank / My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. / SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.