Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

All Pastors Are Scammers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Pastors Are Scammers (602 Views)

Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival / Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) / 'Student Pastors Are The Biggest Scammers In Nigerian University' - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Pastors Are Scammers by NaijaSatanlst: 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
I'm just going to say this. All Pastors are scammers, from the online ones like jesusjnr and elated177, to the pulpit bandits like Oyedepo and Kumuyi. The EFCC needs to start investigating whatever the Bleep y'all are doing and how you keep lying to people and getting away with it.
There is no difference between the Average pastor and the average yahoo boy. All na scam tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Pastors Are Scammers by riverbird: 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:
I'm just going to say this. All Pastors are scammers, from the online ones like jesusjnr and elated177, to the pulpit bandits like Oyedepo and Kumuyi. The EFCC needs to start investigating whatever the Bleep y'all are doing and how you keep lying to people and getting away with it.
There is no difference between the Average pastor and the average yahoo boy. All na scam tongue tongue tongue tongue

Not all but 99% of them

1 Like

Re: All Pastors Are Scammers by Pierocash(m): 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
Who do you this thing

2 Likes

Re: All Pastors Are Scammers by NaijaSatanlst: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pierocash:
Who do you this thing

I just realised that jesusjnr is a scammee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Pastors Are Scammers by Botking: 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
Is like saying everyone is poor, because you have seen a lot of poor people

Is like saying every lady is a who're because you have seen a lot of who're

Is like saying every wealth young man is a fraudster, because you have seen a lot of fraudster

Is more like saying there is no true love again, all because you have not experience or seen it

So coming to such conclusion of yours, means you have deficient knowledge, and your understanding is very bleak

1 Like

Re: All Pastors Are Scammers by NaijaSatanlst: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Botking:
Is like saying everyone is poor, because you have seen a lot of poor people

Is like saying every lady is a who're because you have seen a lot of who're

Is like saying every wealth young man is a fraudster, because you have seen a lot of fraudster

Is more like saying there is no true love again, all because you have not experience or seen it

So coming to such conclusion of yours, means you have deficient knowledge, and your understanding is very bleak

There is no legit pastor out there. Quote me anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Pastors Are Scammers by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Now you're talking!
Because that's exactly what Jesus of Nazareth taught! Matthew 23:8-10 smiley
But outrightly condemning God's word due to the activities of scammers is totally unacceptable! cheesy
Re: All Pastors Are Scammers by NaijaSatanlst: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Now you're talking!
Because that's exactly what Jesus of Nazareth taught! Matthew 23:8-10 smiley
But outrightly condemning God's word due to the activities of scammers is totally unacceptable! cheesy
That's your business.

1 Like

Re: All Pastors Are Scammers by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

That's your business.
You can see that Jesus never supported the way some people have been scamming your parents, shey? cheesy
Re: All Pastors Are Scammers by NaijaSatanlst: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You can see that Jesus never supported the way some people have been scamming your parents, shey? cheesy
Re: All Pastors Are Scammers by vinceyinnovation: 6:39am On Oct 19, 2021
PLEASE DON'T SPEND YOUR TIME ARGUING WITH Naijasatanist...

Check the name her moniker carries..

Satan the devil is called "The Accuser" (speaking evil of everything whether good, it must be bad in her conclusion as far as it has to do with God, righteousness, or Jesus she hates it with passion.

The fallen queen of heaven (maria) hates light and all the children of light.
Re: All Pastors Are Scammers by Niflheim(m): 7:01am On Oct 19, 2021
People should not spend all their time arguing?

But instead, they should bow down to an image of a white man, wearing tight , white boxers, while hanging on 2 pieces of chewing stick?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All Pastors Are Scammers by NaijaSatanlst: 10:35am On Oct 19, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
PLEASE DON'T SPEND YOUR TIME ARGUING WITH Naijasatanist...

Check the name her moniker carries..

Satan the devil is called "The Accuser" (speaking evil of everything whether good, it must be bad in her conclusion as far as it has to do with God, righteousness, or Jesus she hates it with passion.

The fallen queen of heaven (maria) hates light and all the children of light.

I'm a he o. O go give me pronoun wey no be my own
Re: All Pastors Are Scammers by essentialone(m): 5:35am On Jul 04, 2022
NaijaSatanlst:

All Nigerians Pastors are scammers and deceivers. Know this, and know peace.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Collect Money From The Church? / If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano / Pastor Invites Crypto Experts To Teach His Members Crypto-trading In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.