Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video (96011 Views)

Police Arrest Olamide Precious Ajayi For Blackmailing Her Sugar-Daddy In Ondo / Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) / Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Lokojatoofar: 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
Uselless men everywhere in Nigeria. Very useless men I tell you
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by TheMostComplex1: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
Late comers something that has been in the news for like one month or more
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by peculiar2233: 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Why do u always like taking space with ur nonsense replies?
Alaye pack well and get d f**k out here
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Bighead9: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
LilX:

Learn to read , don't make a fool of yourself

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Druss(m): 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
That secretary needs to be punished for his actions.
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by kingreign(m): 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Which kind question be dis? angry angry

I taya angry angry
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by KosiGee(m): 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
I don’t understand. What kind of names am I seeing here

Charlotte from Delhi is blackmailing Walton from Liverpool

What then concerns DSS with this?

1 Like

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by xperiencelove(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
DSS added to the lady's age so the useless man won't be sue for underage defilement. The lady was born on 10th of October, 2004 which mean she is 17 years of age and he used his position and the condition of the girl to cheat her.

1 Like

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Coldie(m): 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
5years imprisonment
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Habib101: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
This one na 19? Wey resemble big tuber of yam, go and get a better life
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by eteebanky1: 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
Give her life imprisonment, dirty hag always looking for how to extort men, bastard
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Yoighaman(m): 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Why their names come resemble oyinbo names?
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by suffering: 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Are these real names? They all seem made up.
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Edusouls(m): 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
Chai what a terrible experience, those creatures are God’s second mistake, he left men to bear the cost and it took a heavy toll on us..
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Gone are the days when I used to take women serious lipsrsealed. Na when my female classmate blackmail me back then for primary four say I steal her money,whereas I didn't
...To the extent that I was thoroughly disgraced before the whole school,na from that day I swear say anything wey come out from woman mouth,I must first of all investigate am first before any other thing.
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by lamalang(m): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
Is at this stage she know she fvcked up
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
All I see here is cities name Charlotte, Liverpool, walton and Delhi

2 Likes

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by danowena: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Gone are the days when I used to take women serious lipsrsealed. Na when my female classmate blackmail me back then for primary four say I steal her money,whereas I didn't
...To the extent that I was thoroughly disgraced before the whole school,na from that day I swear say anything wey come out from woman mouth,I must first of all investigate am first before any other thing.
And u didn't search for her to take vengeance as an adult?
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by smasher1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Thank God, you experienced it. One has to be very careful with the female folks. It's their word against yours
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by otokx(m): 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
It appears the man is not so innocent.
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
ahnie:

Oha gazzuzz how's life?
It's bn long o.

[img]https://c./5m5QGsVqkR8AAAAC/shake-hands-tom-and-jerry.gif[/img]
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by otokx(m): 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
xperiencelove:
DSS added to the lady's age so the useless man won't be sue for underage defilement. The lady was born on 10th of October, 2004 which mean she is 17 years of age and he used his position and the condition of the girl to cheat her.

It appears the man has some questions to answer.
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by AnanseK(m): 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
Delhi taking Liverpool to court in Port Harcourt.

And this is supposed to be an African story?

Shame on you all.
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by akunjohn(m): 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
dogooder:
Delhi blackmailing Liverpool, na wa o

India versus England.... undecided
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by NybenSBF101(m): 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Liverpool is truly bad, that's why I love Chelsea. . Only a serious note, let the truth prevail. What does a lady that agrees to lodge with a man in hotel expect? Story telling?
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by akunjohn(m): 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
AnanseK:

Delhi taking Liverpool to court in Port Harcourt.

And this is supposed to be an African story?

Shame on you all.

cheesy grin grin
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Temi2468: 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
There are just some things that can never happen to a man if he lives a godly life!

How did she get his nude if he's not unfaithful and doing debasing things?

My wife is enough for me.
And it's sodomy for me and my wife to start thinking of filming our sacred space!
For what?
Where did we learn that perverted lifestyle from?

1 Like

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by GetMeRight: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
post=106848862:

Coming across the video on social media was such a shame.

Sorry, we cannot do that pls!
It is not necessary.
Don't be the 2nd person they will sue for blackmailing!
Everyone should use their heads on social media,
Not all images or videos must be posted.
It has sent many people to jail.
#UseYourHeadWisely
#StopChasingUnnecessaryClout
#Perry1056.

[s] She is actually 17 (another case on its own!)
It is her 19 year old elder bro that.......... [/s]
More Details,

The truth and real justice will prevail at last!
We will wait to see as things unfolds.

Two lines, two lies.
She's not 17. And how did her elder brother got the video? Why did her elder brother's name didn't appear in the case? Are you saying that the prosecutors are protecting her brother? Justice my ass
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Jidegaf(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
opine this kind of case should be handled by Dss.
However,these older people need to respect themself.We are not yet through with the case of usifo and chidinma , this one are starting their own all because of that thing.
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Delight1122: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Mine was in ss2… till now I’m still psychologically affected, I was very funny and popular at school but she was the head girl who wanted to bring me down.

Women are evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitute Dies After Her Madam Pushed Her Off 6th Floor In Dubai / Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping A 13-Year-Old Girl In Opolo, Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.