Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video (96009 Views)

Police Arrest Olamide Precious Ajayi For Blackmailing Her Sugar-Daddy In Ondo / Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) / Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by poiZon: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
oz4real83:
Na the name of the permanent secretary dey amuse me, Mr Liverpool grin grin
U no see the name of the girl?
Delhi...
Two Big cities in a small city of bayelsa causing commotion...
The Lord is their strength, they shall want all...

1 Like

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Akharmony: 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
this will serve has a deterent for those using nude to milk pple dry..
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Ifyzidane: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
Abeg who get d video? Give us the link thank you
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Benega9(m): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
We...wey base for yenagoa...na wetin them the use there money do..
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Gkemz: 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
I hate people who derive joy from blackmailing others for a ransom. By the time she finishes her sentence, she must have slimmed down and must have gained wisdom. Yeye girl.
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Saucekiddo99(m): 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Gone are the days when I used to take women serious lipsrsealed. Na when my female classmate blackmail accused me back then for primary four say I steal her money,whereas I didn't
...To the extent that I was thoroughly disgraced before the whole school,na from that day I swear say anything wey come out from woman mouth,I must first of all investigate am first before any other thing.
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Picker28: 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
I hear Liverpool and think say the Dr Na our new coach grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by ubox: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
hakeemhakeem:
All I see here is cities name Charlotte, Liverpool, walton and Delhi
Money Heist
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by EagleNest(m): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
The man name: Walton Liverpool
The girl name: Charlotte Delhi

These people no get names in their own language? wink

1 Like

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by berryPee(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
So this aunty is just 19yrs old shocked shocked shocked shocked?
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Tundex911: 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
I guess it's blackmail season we dey this month

Tiwa matter still dey fresh too

We never how tomorrow gonna hold like this

Smh
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by IbileIfe: 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
UwaMmebii:
The kind name this south south ppl answer eh especially ijaw Rivers and bayelsa. Their names sound like that of foreigners
Their mothers name them after the names of their favourite "White" lovers or masters. grin
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Regex: 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
Her pussy go sweet. Her pussy go tight...

Na like this oh... Now you are in a tight corner and you can no longer taste sweet in your mouth.... grin grin
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by nonut: 12:30am On Oct 19, 2021
post=106848950:

@topic,
We will get to the root of this case.

Kiddo, this is not a joke.
Learn when to shut up when sane people are talking about such important topic as this.
Read and learn from sensible members here.
It's not a must you comment you know?
Be wise and don't be as slow as the fraudsters liking your comment.

Coming from the elders.
Cry me river.
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by cardoctor(m): 12:35am On Oct 19, 2021
The video nko?
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Gfh1: 1:07am On Oct 19, 2021
Oh
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Ekaka1(m): 1:38am On Oct 19, 2021
oz4real83:
Na the name of the permanent secretary dey amuse me, Mr Liverpool grin grin
Leave an o...you don hear Heineken? Moneyman?London? Fyneface? Goodhead? Saturday? etc...na ijaw people be dat grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Flexherbal(m): 7:29am On Oct 19, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Nigeria girls becoming more greedy parasites lately. Always want money from men....the services the man pay her no do am na to blackmail am join
If money is easy Why don't they find it themselves rather than always using their body
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2021
Bayelsa people names dey always tire me grin grin
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 19, 2021
And we are only hearing this because the 17 yr old slutt didn't get the job, its not about defilement, the whorre was defiled long time ago.
Which decent 17 yr old girl follows a 65 yr old man to a hotel,? The guy is old enough to be her father.
Young girls of nowadays are becoming dangerous, she filmed the act, who knows what she is capable of? No sympathy for her or her pimpp brother.

1 Like

Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by UwaMmebii(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2021
IbileIfe:

Their mothers name them after the names of their favourite "White" lovers or masters. grin

Lol
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Flexherbal(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
Regex:
Her pussy go sweet. Her pussy go tight...

Na like this oh... Now you are in a tight corner and you can no longer taste sweet in your mouth.... grin grin
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by TollaniINC(f): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
Pls a friend of mine is also been blackmailed with nude video, Pls who knows the details of authority to report to?
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by Flexherbal(m): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
TollaniINC:
Pls a friend of mine is also been blackmailed with nude video, Pls who knows the details of authority to report to?
Just go to the DSS office near you
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by alphaNomega: 6:29am On Oct 23, 2021
otokx:

It appears the man has some questions to answer.
Of course, but in Nigeria justice goes to the highest bidder. You don't need a soothsayer to tell you who would get justice here.
Re: DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video by alphaNomega: 6:31am On Oct 23, 2021
EagleNest:
The man name: Walton Liverpool
The girl name: Charlotte Delhi

These people no get names in their own language? wink
We call those slave names. They don't have an identity. Very rampant in Bayelsa and Rivers state. You hardly see an Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa person which such ridiculous names.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitute Dies After Her Madam Pushed Her Off 6th Floor In Dubai / Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping A 13-Year-Old Girl In Opolo, Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.