Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) (62971 Views)

"You Are Now An Old Woman" Fan React To Mercy Johnson's Haircut In Her New Video / Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" / Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks New Haircut In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by planetx: 3:12am On Oct 19, 2021
ShaqFu:
Imagine. If it's naija I'm sure he won't even spend up to 10k to cut his hair in the choicest Barbing saloon.

I even heard a bag of rice in the U.S is something else as they don't sell bags, they weigh it.

Someone told me once we dey flex for naija. But na corruption dey kill us.
Who told you they don't sell rice in bags in the US.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Yankee101: 3:26am On Oct 19, 2021
So you didn't tip him after he opened shop for you?
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Gval123: 4:15am On Oct 19, 2021
NOR BE JUJU BE THAT?
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by ominiriches2016(m): 4:19am On Oct 19, 2021
Top Granite 4 all Season.
We offer the best and affordable price.
Call: 08148255474

1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Megabig: 4:37am On Oct 19, 2021
Mustiboy:
I hate these kind useless talk from these so-called celebs, regardless of if he's trying to be sarcastic.

There are salons in the US that cut hair for as low as $5 to $10. If he can't afford a hundred-dollar haircut, he should visit salons with affordable pricings and let us hear word.
Stop saying nonsense, no one cuts hair for 20 dollars in US unless kids if it’s even possible, adults starts from 25 to 30 dollars and you can tip on top of that too. You too lie

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by quickly: 4:48am On Oct 19, 2021
Megabig:

Stop saying nonsense, no one cuts hair for 20 dollars in US unless kids if it’s even possible, adults starts from 25 to 30 dollars and you can tip on top of that too. You too lie

Smh

Do u know
All the bathing salons in the US there is no uniform price. If u go to hood u will see 20$ easy

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:04am On Oct 19, 2021
Some of the highest paid Black Americans or Nigerian Americans would never pay $100 for a haircut. Not even doctors or rocket scientists. Most pay in the range of $20-$40 at the most. $50 if you live in a city with an extremely high cost of living but then there are still cheaper options. Walmart in just about every US city gives haircuts for $15-$25.

This guy went to one of those so-called celebrity barbers that he knew had ridiculous prices only to get online and brag?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:10am On Oct 19, 2021
ThankUJesus:

This is how you say RUBISH, if you make $10 in US, your tax is $8, how many of you that make N1000 pay tax in Nigeria, you never been to anywhere before, you just follow the talk, what your people do is to send money to Nigeria.

Sorry but someone lied to you. No one in the history of the US has paid anything close to $8 for every $10. Even in the worst case scenario, the tax would be less than $1.
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:13am On Oct 19, 2021
quickly:

Smh

Do u know
All the bathing salons in the US there is no uniform price. If u go to hood u will see 20$ easy

In Texas and other parts of the South, it is very easy to find a $20 haircut.
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Johneroh1: 6:24am On Oct 19, 2021
Scottz:
Just tell us you want to flaunt how much you spend on your hair abroad all these shalayes na rubbish
No be today you don de go america spend time there and do stuffs

And there’s nothing like unnecessary price hiking in America so why the complain?
And it’s never possible to go to a luxurious barbing saloon in yankee make u no see price tag or even ask first before you cut ur hair, YOU JUST WANNA SHOW OFF THATS IT undecided.

Cloutine

Now, if he no come mention am how you want take know?
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by quickly: 6:27am On Oct 19, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Sorry but someone lied to you. No one in the history of the US has paid anything close to $8 for every $10. Even in the worst case scenario, the tax would be less than $1.

Barbers pay for license and school. They get taxed by the state and also the owner of the barber shop.

They pay for booth

And COVID spoilt business every one keeping dead’s now
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by IMASTEX: 6:35am On Oct 19, 2021
chidonweb:
Chai.
Nigerian barbers are really trying for us in this country. May God bless every Nigerian barber. You guys are the real heroes
That is because you're comparing tissue paper with money. He cut his hair for just $100. And not $58,000.
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Classickj(m): 6:45am On Oct 19, 2021
SmartPolician:

Movie na movie. I am talking about reality. $2k is a lot of money for sex both in Nigeria and in the United States. Meanwhile, if someone is paying that amount, then the lady will have to probably provide special services, such sleeping with a dog or doing something crazy. Or a man is paying that sum because he doesn't know what to do with money.
movie Na movie
See your life
Have you ever been to a strip club (stripper club) before
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by alphaconde(m): 6:53am On Oct 19, 2021
blowjohn:

Na amazon forest u carry for head so o.
Many unicellular and multicellular organisms yet to be discovered go full ur head.

U no hear say u de wash am
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by yahmohy27: 6:55am On Oct 19, 2021
illicit:
No wonder some Americans keep Dada....
It then means we should be thanking God for little amount we pay here

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by TruthUntold: 7:16am On Oct 19, 2021
Shellsploit:
Same hair someone will barb for N300 in Aguileri junction anambra, another will barb it for N58,000 in USA

Is God not wonderful...?

that's branding brother, branding.
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:27am On Oct 19, 2021
quickly:

Barbers pay for license and school. They get taxed by the state and also the owner of the barber shop.

They pay for booth

And COVID spoilt business every one keeping dead’s now

My point is that NO ONE in the US is assessed 80% tax on earnings. Even half of that is unusual.
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by GABRIEL6036: 7:28am On Oct 19, 2021
The style no even good sef, come and see my #300 hair cut, you go bow. Clout chaser.
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by DaInferno(m): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2021
grin grin grin
PENNYSWAP:
I know some one of your caliber even in the US will not Patronize any how barber

Secondly the person that linked you to him must have told you what the barber guy charges per head and that was why you had 100 dollar already seating in your pocket at the barber shop.

Thirdly , you also confirmed you liked the hair cut so.

Fourthly , why are you even telling us you had a hair cut , ok make we clap nah unto say you Dey spend 100 dollar bill on ordinary hair cut abi

When you will carry ashaaawooo there for 2k USD , you won’t bother to tell us Oooooo... how they are more costly than Allen Avenue own..
Metcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Naija celeb and clout chasing Eeeeeeeeeeeehhhh, they are like FFK+TontoDike+Risky Brown james Bob
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by RealAlubarika(m): 8:06am On Oct 19, 2021
Mustiboy:
I hate these kind useless talk from these so-called celebs, regardless of if he's trying to be sarcastic.

There are salons in the US that cut hair for as low as $5 to $10. If he can't afford a hundred-dollar haircut, he should visit salons with affordable pricings and let us hear word.

Why converting it, do they spend naira in the USA

We rise by lifting others
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by orumba(m): 8:17am On Oct 19, 2021
When : aboki dey
Razor blade dey
Split dey
Soap foam dey

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Amilli(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2021
See $100 haircut ! He won’t even dare pay a Nigerian barber 20,000 for that haircut , we should learn to support our own people too tho !

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Shikena(m): 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
MISSNORA:
shikena Y r u lafn
Nothing oh Nora my smallie. I jus dey remember how I also spent N75,000 to buy Suya in Afghanistan last week. We celebrities dey try.
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Prince001(m): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
illicit:
No wonder some Americans keep Dada....

Una believe him? I bet na luxurious place he went to for d haircut. He forgot millionaire in Naija na thousands in Abroad. His money na Naija celebrities level óò that's why he's crying!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Cromagnon: 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
chidonweb:
Chai.
Nigerian barbers are really trying for us in this country. May God bless every Nigerian barber. You guys are the real heroes
hero ko Herod ni. Make dem no try na hunger go kee dem. You can't beat demand and supply. Too many barbers in Nigeria
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Enjoyment galore
Re: Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2021
Small hair where everyone dey Barb, e reach him turn $58

If that barber was in Nigeria he will never pay that kind amount

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Buys 2017 Mercedes Benz Gla (Photos) / Wole Soyinka's House In The Forest (Photos) / Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.