Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials (56181 Views)

Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette / Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG / Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by Ndubuisipaul1: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
You just went there to act Nollywood film. So that you will know how much they will send to you up there...

1 Like

Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by Yankee101: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
I hope he is real, if so, confirm him abeg
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by saintokwuluora(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
Stories that touch, if you doubt, go to any immigration office nearest and confirm. This is Nigeria, it's in us.

1 Like

Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by doggedfighter(f): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
Stories
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by Jemmysax(m): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
GOFRONT:
Even Officers dont even know their CG

As in ehn, dis kwantiri mata don tire me.
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by gift01: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
He's still acting. Once he's confirmed as the CG he will stop this visitation
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by rollandben(m): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
Excellent move but it has not been competed yet, if you fail to mention and sanction!
Bad government!
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by Bigchristo: 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
mrkings84:
Gud
He must be a Christian.....
Keep ur religion for your pocket you don’t need to be religious before doing the right thing, any small thing una go wan drag religion enter the matter check his name he is a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by zinaunreal(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
Too late to take any action in Nigeria
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by CSTR2: 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
This is exactly what I always suggested should be done in the airports and other federal agencies.

Sting operations to weed out weaknesses.

The first world nations do it all the time.
It is why their system works.
They stress-test their system routinely for traitors and crooks.

Nigeria would be best served by doing same.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by UncommonLogic: 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kestolove:
Useless government

Useless people will produce useless government. And of story. Your government is a representation of who you are.
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by azikiweironsi(m): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
Oga CG. Well done but I must say you should watch your back. Because corruption will surely fight back. I just hope this is not initial gragra.
Keep it up if it's real.
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by rali123(f): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
Very correct,
I also called an officer last week who also said 10years is 95k.
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
27 to 45k... This officers are thieves...

All of them be ole.... Walahi....!!..
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by descartes400: 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
degamonn:
That is a step in a right direction but do well to mention the names of the officers and ensure that they appropriately punished.

These officers should have been sacked outrightly..with the possibility of prosecution to serve as a deterrent but it seems they are going to be given soft-landing..in the end..it's going to be..business as usual!
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by yorke1: 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
This is best time to renew my passport. Here I come passport office Ikoyi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by lexy2014: 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
degamonn:
That is a step in a right direction but do well to mention the names of the officers and ensure that they appropriately punished.

U are in d spirit. He didn't need to go to ikoyi to find out what he already knew. If he was indeed interested in doing things, then he should publicly expose d officers and sanction d comptroller of ikoyi office
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by lexy2014: 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
azikiweironsi:
Oga CG. Well done but I must say you should watch your back. Because corruption will surely fight back. I just hope this is not initial gragra.
Keep it up if it's real.

Watch which back? Did he query or discipline d comptroller of ikoyi office?
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by CSTR2: 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
This need to be replicated in customs, FIRS and FAAN.

Especially those FIRS crooks.

By the time 60% of their staff is fired, the replacement will know their job is not to collect tea, biscuits and bank alert from Private companies.
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by Elidrisy20: 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Big thief disguises as a saint to catch a small thief wey no dey remit to their head office lipsrsealed.
guy oil dey ur head
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by Greenback: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
omoadeleye:
Wahala grin

I tell you! grin grin grin grin

Same way some racist overzealous cops unknowingly rough handled a whole gov of,I think Georgia or Detroit,in a supermarket and pushed him out and to the ground,in the States cos he was black!
By the time they realised who he was,kasala!!!!
grin
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by luizpippo(m): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
WibusJaga:

These are the kind of things they should be doing if they truly want to end corruption among public servants.
Like one police Oga can just codedly wear mufti inside a bus among passengers to catch police extorting money. Just catch one & set example. Finish.

The same oga that is sat in the office with pot belly, awaiting his cut?
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by Yuslaw2438: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
hezyfem:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/490455-exclusive-immigration-cg-disguises-as-passport-applicant-in-lagos-apprehends-corrupt-officers.html

Infact if you must ensure that those officers lose their job and go to prison to serve as deterrent to the others many Nigeria especially in public office are not different from goat Cameroonian were using Nigeria passport to travel they will even tell u that they will get Express passport for you as a Nigerian
can u imagine what those animals and criminals in immigration have turn the country to when those foreigners who use Nigeria passport committed a crime they will say they are Nigerians
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by seyz91(m): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
cheesy
GOFRONT:
Even Officers dont even know their CG
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by HolyStriker(m): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Good
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by iscom(m): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Good idea. Na power banks i dey sell sha
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by TotoGame(m): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mr CG be very careful cus this country called nigeria Is bleeped!!!!! And believe me, corruption will surely fight back
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by Curvinus(m): 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
See this mumu, as if he too won't tif government funds.
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by Loverboy3333: 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
yorke1:
This is best time to renew my passport. Here I come passport office Ikoyi

U be sharp guy
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by desiredhome: 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
RoyalBlu:
The rot in this sector has eaten too deep...

From top to bottom.

Hooe this isn't eye service lipsrsealed
You are right but it's in all sectors.....from higher institution to police to banks to hospitals even in churches/mosques etc........

Nigeria is breeding due to the high level of corruption

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai / Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) / David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.