Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials (56182 Views)

Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette / Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG / Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by hopexter(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
Decryptor:
At least you are better than "lifeless".

I wonder when he will disguise himself and walk into the markets or retail shops to know what Nigerians are passing through economically

Make ipob catch am abi?

1 Like

Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
GOFRONT:
Even Officers dont even know their CG
Disguised

1 Like

Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by descartes400: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
lexy2014:

U are in d spirit. He didn't need to go to ikoyi to find out what he already knew. If he was indeed interested in doing things, then he should publicly expose d officers and sanction d comptroller of ikoyi office

Exactly...part of the changes should be henceforth each region comptroller will face outright sack and possible prosecution for immigration sharp practices under their watch....only then will you see them sitting up and doing the right thing as legally allowed by the law.

1 Like

Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by HOB777(m): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
Leaking brain spotted.
mrkings84:
Gud
He must be a Christian.....

1 Like

Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by Dedemworld: 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
lonelydora:
Good! Does it mean the workers don't know their CG?

Every government office is very corrupt.

Immigration, Customs, FIRS, DPR, name it, very corrupt people.

Exactly my mind.... how would the official not known there CG, even though they haven't seen him at least picture will hint them.

1 Like

Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by Cmanforall: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
GOFRONT:
That's Nigeria
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by liasmiram2567: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
mrkings84:
Gud
He must be a Christian.....

You are a mumu of the first order. So it's only Christians that are of good behavior.So he Governor of Bornu state is a Christian and Hitler is a Muslim abi? Mitchell!
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by Maariv: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
Story for the gods. He rose through the rank doing same thing. Even with the present reform and promises from Rauf Aregbeshola that passports would take maximum of 6weeks 3months you never get am if you no pay upto 55k. Useless and Senseless demons in high places (government)

1 Like

Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by kaywhy09(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
Media stunt.

Lori iro
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by Allwell96: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
GOFRONT:
They said he disguised.
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by tfelicityk(m): 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
Attention
This is all I perceived...

Why didn't he gives directive that no applicants should pay more than the official prices...

Then published complaints lines and email for evidence based.
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by Feggie3: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
degamonn:
That is a step in a right direction but do well to mention the names of the officers and ensure that they appropriately punished.
The man is a pretender and liar from a pit of hell. Before they ascend to that position, they were once junior officers and have been involved in such shady deals.. The last one that extorted me was the Assistant CG Owerri.
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by RoyalBlu(f): 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
desiredhome:

You are right but it's in all sectors.....from higher institution to police to banks to hospitals even in churches/mosques etc........

Nigeria is breeding due to the high level of corruption

Nothing but the truth!

1 Like

Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
The same way he used to become the DG so his not shock forget all the Buhaha he said his going to do nothing Nigeria is so corrupt that even fly's can be bribed in Nigeria undecided
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by mozes01(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by mrkings84(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
liasmiram2567:

You are a mumu of the first order. So it's only Christians that are of good behavior.So he Governor of Bornu state is a Christian and Hitler is a Muslim abi? Mitchell!

If my comment vex u, abeg no vex....
Why I said so is because what Moslems know how to do is best is bomb, kill, loot, cheat.....etc

I
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by Armahni: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pls someone help me i did my enrollment since June at the ikoyi passport office all they are telling me is no booklet now i need to travel at 30 of this month for my scholarship pls help im depressed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by IamgratefulLord(f): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
IJEYdiamond:
27 to 45k... This officers are thieves...

All of them be ole.... Walahi....!!..
I paid 35k last week for renewal in gwagwalada instead of 27k. Shameless country.
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by Femeto: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by mrkings84(m): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
liasmiram2567:

No vex if my comment vex u.
Why I said so is because what Moslems know how to do best is to kill, bomb, kidnap, rape, loot, kill, etc.....
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by mrkings84(m): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
HOB777:
Leaking brain spotted.

Why I said so is because what Moslems know how to do best is to kill, bomb, kidnap, rape, loot, kill, etc.....
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

A very big liar at that, why didn't he mention their names? It clearly shows how biased he is and watch how he'll deal with the southerners and leave his tribesmen alone. Ndị ara

Chukwu bikọ BIAFRA K'ANYI CHORO

Your comment is disappointing, absurd and full of ethno-religious bigotry. He said the issue is under investigation, do u know what Nigerian law say abt a crime or offence? You are innocent untill u are found guilty with evidence beyond reasonable doubt before a competent court of law. If they hire good lawyers, they can still come out innocent. So mentioning their name may give rise to another issue.

Don't let life frustration to push u to this level of bigotry!
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by mrkings84(m): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bigchristo:
Keep ur religion for your pocket you don’t need to be religious before doing the right thing, any small thing una go wan drag religion enter the matter check his name he is a Muslim

Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by IamgratefulLord(f): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Armahni:
Pls someone help me i did my enrollment since June at the ikoyi passport office all they are telling me is no booklet now i need to travel at 30 of this month for my scholarship pls help im depressed
Go there and make a scene, shout and roll on the floor. Booklet will appear and you will get your passport that day Go with a friend to record everything. They told me the same thing in gwagwalada but after I paid 35k instead of 27k, booklet appeared. Nigeria is finished. angry tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by Kingrefreshed: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by APCNig: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Big thief disguises as a saint to catch a small thief wey no dey remit to their head office lipsrsealed.

Honourable, off your Mic. No be everything person dey talk. We be comrade in crime nah.
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by Badonasty(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
GOFRONT:

Na wetin shock me pass for the story be this
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by DWJOBScom(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Big thief disguises as a saint to catch a small thief wey no dey remit to their head office lipsrsealed.

This is not true
Still he is caught, we can't call him one
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by BelovedofLord: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
HE'LL become dead meat labelled, as an armed robber!
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by Valuc: 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
It's called work chop.... Imagine immigration worker no Sabi der oga... I hope Dem Sabi buhari
Re: Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials by just2endowed: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
IamgratefulLord:

Go there and make a scene, shout and roll on the floor. Booklet will appear and you will get your passport that day Go with a friend to record everything. They told me the same thing in gwagwalada but after I paid 35k instead of 27k, booklet appeared. Nigeria is finished. angry tongue

Na waoh... Typical Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules / Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) / Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.