Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Please Help Me To Obey The Clarion Call - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me To Obey The Clarion Call (767 Views)

Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) / Should You Obey Ignorant Parents?? / Re-prioritize: A Clarion Call To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me To Obey The Clarion Call by NYSC17(f): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Good evening fams...

Please i want you all to come to my aid at this moment. I'm a fresh graduate who left school last year. I wasn't mobilised with my mates since i was still owing my final year school fees. I had to work and raised the supposed school fees. I did my clearance and got cleared afterwards. I was surprised not have been mobilised even this year for batch A and B respectively. I went to school to know what's happening. Thankfully, it got rectified with the help of my HOD

I got mobilised for batch C early this month and have successfully registered. I was surprised when a friend called to inform me that my school had issue a circular to start paying 30k for certificate money. They've stopped issuing statement of result which was free before. I had to pay inorder to get my certificate and proceed for camp

Call up letter showed up yesterday and i was posted to Bayelsa. I don't have any money on me as transportation fare to take me to Bayelsa. I've exhausted all my money in paying for my certificate and buying all neccesary things needed in camp for my personal use

I've stayed more than a year at home without going for service. I was just doing menear jobs just to gather money for the sake of today. unfortunately, the little i was able to save all gone to feeding, transportation and the little one left was used to sorts out my school debts and other miscellaneous

This is a call for service. I've been looking forward to partake in this scheme and contribute my own quota to the development of this nation. I'm also planning to save part of my monthly allowances then start up a small business incase job isn't fortcoming. I don't want to join other teeming youths that are unemployed. I want to have something doing no matter how little it seems. I should be able to think out of the box on what to do for my country in my own little way

Please house, help me with transportation money that would take me to Bayelsa. I live in Lagos and I'm expected to report to camp on Wednesday, 20th of October. I've made necessary findings and i was told with 10k, I would get to the camp at Bayelsa

Please help me get through this phase of my life. I wouldn't want to stay back further

Btw, i don't mind disclosing my call up letter if need be

Thanks!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me To Obey The Clarion Call by ahnie: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Obey The Clarion Call by Spherical77(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
If this government is responsible enough, are they not supposed to provide transportation that would convey all PCMs to their various camp

It is well with this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me To Obey The Clarion Call by chii8(f): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
Spherical77:
If this government is responsible enough, are they not supposed to provide transportation that would convey all PCMs to their various camp

It is well with this country

They pay bicycle allowance in camp nah,abi have they stopped?
Re: Please Help Me To Obey The Clarion Call by chii8(f): 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
But,poster.... I want to ask, what about your church/mosque leader,they know you in person and can assist you.Scammers will not allow genuine people who need help to get help.

Don't worry the favour of God will come through for you.
Re: Please Help Me To Obey The Clarion Call by NYSC17(f): 4:20am On Oct 19, 2021
chii8:
But,poster.... I want to ask, what about your church/mosque leader,they know you in person and can assist you.Scammers will not allow genuine people who need help to get help.

Don't worry the favour of God will come through for you.
Amen

I'm a Muslim and I've met with the leaders in the mosque. Sadly, they aren't turning up

Thanks
Re: Please Help Me To Obey The Clarion Call by Spherical77(m): 4:22am On Oct 19, 2021
chii8:

They pay bicycle allowance in camp nah,abi have they stopped?
Yeah they still pay.. i guess 1,500 or something

(1) (Reply)

“she Came Into My Life For Two Things, Money And S*x” – Nkechi Blessing’s Ex / DNA Uncovers Years Of Hidden Secret / I Am Looking For A Mature Lady I Can Marry Let's Build Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.