Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

GOTV Not Showing For The Past 3 Days - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / GOTV Not Showing For The Past 3 Days (939 Views)

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / A Guy Has Been Abusing My Patient's Relative Daughter For The Past 3 Years. / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOTV Not Showing For The Past 3 Days by Ge0grapher(m): 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
I know I am not the only person experiencing this??
Why is no one complaining, abi na DSTV everybody dey use ??
Re: GOTV Not Showing For The Past 3 Days by overdrive(m): 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
Fault is from your decoder.
Re: GOTV Not Showing For The Past 3 Days by kennyldelsu: 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ge0grapher:
True...3days n counting
Re: GOTV Not Showing For The Past 3 Days by Ifyjos(f): 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mine did the same but it came back yesterday around 7
Re: GOTV Not Showing For The Past 3 Days by suffering: 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
What do you want us to do?
Re: GOTV Not Showing For The Past 3 Days by Sundaycomputer: 1:40am On Oct 19, 2021
Go and buy DStv ,
I do buy laptop 08one 39 3four 71 79
Re: GOTV Not Showing For The Past 3 Days by escohido123: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
I have not also been able to watch my gotv since Friday too.
I managed to reach their customer care and they said they are aware of the downtime and was that it will be be resolved today but it's still not working.

Are these people ripping us off?
I tried reaching their customer care again but they deactivated the line temporarily.
Re: GOTV Not Showing For The Past 3 Days by ogashman(m): 12:10am On Oct 20, 2021
Mine did that last Tuesday to Thursday.... But got stabilized from Saturday.

Working just fine now
Re: GOTV Not Showing For The Past 3 Days by mumdemmy: 5:47am On Oct 20, 2021
Ge0grapher:
I reset mine yesterday and it is now working fine.
Re: GOTV Not Showing For The Past 3 Days by Crochet: 7:19am On Oct 20, 2021
I experienced same issue some days ago, what I did was to readjust my Gotv antenna and it worked. So try to change the direction of your antenna it should work.
Re: GOTV Not Showing For The Past 3 Days by Hopez456(m): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2021
Ge0grapher:
Same issue here, but o always reset and it works fine.
Re: GOTV Not Showing For The Past 3 Days by Dbrawllm0098(f): 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Yes it happen to me ,press menu and go to advance option, and press installation and reset
Re: GOTV Not Showing For The Past 3 Days by Kacism(m): 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Gotv is trash.. I'm just waiting for my subscription to expire, never again will I recharge. Gonna buy fre to air decoder and dish. For the past three to four days, it's not showing and no apology or nothing from them.
Re: GOTV Not Showing For The Past 3 Days by Kacism(m): 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
I have done this numerous times and it will show just skeletal stations that are mostly useless and then in the evening it comes up a bit.

Dbrawllm0098:
Yes it happen to me ,press menu and go to advance option, and press installation and reset

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live Radio Show Goes On Her Knees To Beg Him / Why Do Women Change After Kids? We Haven't Have Sex In Months / How To Determine Sexual Compatibility Without Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.