Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only (35465 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State / What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by viktor556(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
Anything but animal husbandry.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Xbs1: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
Many
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tell her to play
Barça vs Kiev 0.5 2HT
Bayern 0.5 2HT
Fullam 0.5 2HT
Totenam 0.5 2HT
Stake the whole 1.2m..

Three million in the bag before Friday

Disclaimer.....

I am not liable for any suicide to anyone
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Eberex(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
Earn daily by doing task on Facebook

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by BlackyOne: 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
Strongdickfresh:
Hello esteemed Nairalanders,

My younger sister just completed her NYSC. She was able to save up to N200,000.00 during her service year. She has the intension to go into business, but not certain of the kind of business to go into. She consulted me as her elder bother and told me about her intension. She had only N200,000 which will not be enough. I was impressed by her conduct and idea. I decided to help her with N1,000,000.00 (1m) in addition to the N200,000.00 making it total of 1.2m naira currently in her possession.

However, she does not know the exact business to start with the N1.2m. Hence, I decide to seek business ideas and suggestions here on Nairaland to help my sister startup a lucrative business with that little capital.

What kind of business can she start with the N1.2m?

Thanks!

She didn't save 200k from NYSC allawee, if you'll be truthful then you'll recognize the fact that she had other sources of income as no one that depends on 33k allawee in Nigeria for a year can save from it.

396k for a year and she saved 200k, nor be juju be that....lmao

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by dalass(f): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
Successmind:
Canada with working permit....

Ate you an agent?

Can one secure Canada working permit visa with 1.2m?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Bigfish121(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Can you supply furniture to Abuja?

leorayvon2k2:
Let her go into furniture buying . Check my page on Instagram

@furniturebyaprill

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by kunleiky(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
No be you mistakenly transfer 100k to someone on another thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/6795862/mistakenly-transfer-n10000.00-wrong-person#106624529
@Strongdickfresh, where you dey see this money grin

Anyways, ask your sister what she genuinely has passion for, very important. It's a key factor.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Johnbosco77(m): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Help2020:
Bros I don't know if you will listen to me oo..One of the best business I believe she can do is start exporting some items from Nigeria to Ghana.. Many things are in Nigeria but they are not here in Ghana..If she can be bringing them here in Ghana she will make a lot of money within 1year..
She does not need to spend that whole money.300k is enough..

Bro, pls enlighten me. I like this idea pls
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
McXponent:
Japa enterprises
lol, u are funny MC but she is a woman,her life is not meant for that kind of hustling
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by laiza(m): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
Alayee let her go into food business. Either raw food stuff or finished food. Or set up a pure water business. In this age what people consume is the only guarantee of a successful turnover within a very short period. Na person wey chop belefull de reason clothe, shoes or make up. All those are secondary. Food items na everyday commodity. All the best.

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Apologist02: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
36STATES:
While you are at it, I am looking for what to do with 30 Million Naira. I don't live in Nigeria, I am tired of building houses, and am afraid the value is going to erode very quickly.
Not when u build hostels or game houses in student populated areas.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by gadgetplanetng: 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
The money is a very small part of the success of the business.

Tenacity, consistency, creativity are bigger factors.

Anything you can consistently sell for a profit is a lucrative business.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by shampooh: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hi bro there is an opportunity I can introduce you to its an academy where you learn to trade forex , crypto , have a drop shipping account, and you make money on the go , while you learn how to trade I bet she won't even use half of that money and she will make a fortune from it , I am 100% sure if I give the info you will also venture into it yourself DM me if interested

My younger sister just completed her NYSC. She was able to save up to N200,000.00 during her service year. She has the intension to go into business, but not certain of the kind of business to go into. She consulted me as her elder bother and told me about her intension. She had only N200,000 which will not be enough. I was impressed by her conduct and idea. I decided to help her with N1,000,000.00 (1m) in addition to the N200,000.00 making it total of 1.2m naira currently in her possession.

However, she does not know the exact business to start with the N1.2m. Hence, I decide to seek business ideas and suggestions here on Nairaland to help my sister startup a lucrative business with that little capital.

What kind of business can she start with the N1.2m?

Thanks![/quote]
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Olayetan(m): 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
youngtee5:

Oga give advice leave her Location alone. Abi u u want send people make dem go collect the small change.

Her location will determine if the business idea would move or not
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by smcotty(m): 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
vickydevoka:

It's not always profitable o. Buh we de gain comes, it comes out massively

Its is always profitable.
Beans will be out by November Ending, We buy from farmers in villages not market.

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
36STATES:
While you are at it, I am looking for what to do with 30 Million Naira. I don't live in Nigeria, I am tired of building houses, and am afraid the value is going to erode very quickly.

Good evening.. Please help me for a little token let me manage over here in school.. Pls sir
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Oteikwu1(m): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
Before u invest ur money on anything invest ur time on first.. read again

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by warlordd(m): 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sit down and study the environment. Find out the challenges or problems people around there are facing. Then provide the services or products that solve their needs.

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by souldeep(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
You've tried in giving an advice but for the sake of passing the right information to people, the cost of setting up No.2 (FISH pond) is not low and the risk isn't low as well, unless you have a broad knowledge about it.
Jas80:
I think there are quite a number of business she can venture into with that amount of money. But some of my top choices are:

1. Bet9ja office in a busy area
2. Start a fish pond
3. Start a laundry service

The cost of setting up the above businesses are quite low, the risk is also low as well. Just tell her to make her research

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Pepperoniq(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
I will give her some biz ideas...
Contact me asap
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Xfemt(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
As it is now
Any business you won’t strive cause of the economy and rising inflation

The only striving business now is being agent to these betting platforms of either bet9ja or betking

Right now every youth re looking for an easy way to make money and gambling is one of them

If you get a shop in a busy area with that 1.2milion

In less than six month she will make double of that money through commissions and bonuses

I use 900k start my own
And I can tell you I never regret it
As far you don’t play with your profits
You re in the right direction
Shalom

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
travel out
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The same cryptocurrency that made me and others I mentored super rich this year?

Believe me once you know what you are doing, nothing can ever stop you from killing it

Bros come mentor me abeg Abeg..

How do I contact u.. Please is there a whatsap group?

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
BlackyOne:

She didn't save 200k from NYSC allawee, if you'll be truthful then you'll recognize the fact that she had other sources of income as no one that depends on 33k allawee in Nigeria for a year can save from it.

396k for a year and she saved 200k, nor be juju be that....lmao
lol na nigerianr gal we are talking about
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Hassanmaye(m): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
dave0450:
Cryptocurrency
Best advice
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Hassanmaye(m): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
megafone:
Crypto currency
Best advice
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by kenoyad: 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sabadon:
Dash me the money i ll double it grin grin
Lets know how you would double it, with what business, trade and duration?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Nyceguy92: 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
Let me thank you for assisting your sister.

The problem with coming here to ask for opinions, which isn't a bad idea, is that some nonentities will turn it into a joke by their laughable suggestions.

As suggested by others, it all depends on what your sister likes to do. But if the overriding consideration is quick profit, I have two areas that I will go into myself if I am involved.

If she does not look down on it or see it as beneath her, she should go into food business. Turnover is fast and she can run it with one assistant if need be.

Another is a one-stop shop that caters to the needs of families and school children. I mean a shop that combines beverages with biscuits, soap, body lotion, tin tomatoes, indomie
etc. I guess you catch my drift now. This is more "psychedelic" compared to foodstuff business.

All she needs is a location with mostly pedestrian traffic. It doesn't have to be the city.

Fashion and Design requires some apprenticeship, unless she intends to hire staff. In that case, equipment and furnishing will gulp most of the capital.

I hope this helps.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Jones4190(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
With 1.2m you can become a millionaire in less that two years if you invest in pig farming
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Help2020: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Johnbosco77:

Bro, pls enlighten me. I like this idea pls
Well,I don't have spill out everything here,people might still the ideal.. Let me give out a hit..
There is one perfume in Nigeria. It cost about 450 naira in Nigeria as retail price. And I believe wholesale will be less than that..Whenever I enter Nigeria that's the only perf I do use,it can 2days on your shirt..We don't have that perfume here in Ghana.. The one we have here that's even close it it is sold for about 2,000 naira equivalent. So if you bring that one from Nigeria and sell for 1,000 naira my brother they will rush it..Things are very expensive here in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Blackmiserable(m): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Help2020:
Bros I don't know if you will listen to me oo..One of the best business I believe she can do is start exporting some items from Nigeria to Ghana.. Many things are in Nigeria but they are not here in Ghana..If she can be bringing them here in Ghana she will make a lot of money within 1year..
She does not need to spend that whole money.300k is enough..

Exporting what? I might be interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) / Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo / How Kerosene Stove Wool Are Produced (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.