Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 (51153 Views)

Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 by Sterope(f): 5:49am On Oct 20, 2021
Clap for yourself grin
AlphaCEO:

Stop spreading fake and unverified stories. What you posted amounts
to CRIMINAL defamation of
character!

How dare you insult a man who
is an international business mogul and a major real estate investor. I've known the man (Ooni) since 2002 when he and his professional group were promoting the Association of International Business (AIB). I didn't even know he was a prince of Ile Ife because he was level-headed.

He became the Ooni or king in
2016 and he had no case of fraud against him!

Nairaland is NOT a faceless forum.
Be guided and show decorum
while online or offline.

Enough said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra / Ogiame Atuwatse, Olu Of Warri Dies After 28 Years On The Throne (Picture) / Why Must I Knock 3 Times Before Entering A Room A Dead Body Is Being Laid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.