Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? (17770 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by iice(f): 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2007
Aww. . .grandmama is gonna go drink and shoot somethings grin
Grandchile should go sleep tongue
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by somze(f): 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2007
Grandchile does not sleep while there is Evil to do grin
Age must be wearing you down, but again shooting is for only the sharp so you must still be agile tongue grin
Drink only pure unadulterated blood and shoot all loosers down.
I remain your grandchile grin
Your Evilness
* bows and makes obeisance *
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by iice(f): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2007
grin grin Grandchile, you do me proud! grin
Now go cause chaos tongue
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by denex: 6:17am On Aug 12, 2007
Unaccountable late-night happy hour calls courtesy MTN.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by mescapon(m): 12:17am On Apr 13, 2008
u evil family r so funny n u actually made me read ur stuffs till da end n finally commet on nairaland. newayz i wish i was evil aswel lol cheesy.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by donchichi: 12:36am On Apr 13, 2008
Somze and iice

This thread is not supposed to be an avenue for you to be passing love notes. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9)

Why Women Should Not Shave Their Eyebrows / Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? / (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.