Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? (17768 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by engee2(f): 11:43am On Aug 02, 2007
i would be having an ex today cos him just a lying being, cheat, wat normal guy would cheat with anytin
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by iice(f): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2007
somze:

Very Evil, granny, i feel very evil tongue grin

I hope you have a terribly evil day my dear grannychile tongue grin

angry angry Yes i had a terrible day tongue grin

Now be truly evil and go put some bees in someones bonnet grin tongue
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by mukina2: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2007
Iice kiss kiss wink tsup love kiss
i dey waka laters wink
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by MrRaheem(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2007
@iice,

I don't mind puting some evil bees in ur trunk grin
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Kemjisuper(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2007
We weren't exactly compatible and she was always complaining of cash.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by somze(f): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2007
iice:

angry angry Yes i had a terrible day tongue grin

Now be truly evil and go put some bees in someones bonnet grin tongue

I've done that to yours already granny tongue
Also put some in your bed, guess you'll have to sleep in mine today wink
Your evilness cheesy
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by iice(f): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2007
mukina2:

Iice kiss kiss wink tsup love kiss
i dey waka laters wink

I dey dear kiss kiss I see your puter dey kolo again grin
Laterz then love kiss

Mr_Raheem:

@iice,

I don't mind puting some evil bees in your trunk grin

Not mine! angry tongue grin Someone elses' - like my evil grandchile somze grin

somze:

I've done that to yours already granny tongue
Also put some in your bed, guess you'll have to sleep in mine today wink
Your evilness cheesy

My evil grandchile, am proud. . .what a evil chile you have turned out to be grin grin
But granny doesn't sleep in people's beds grin I have two spare ones tongue
Why not try puttin some in Raheem's bed grin
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by somze(f): 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2007
iice:

My evil grandchile, am proud. . .what a evil chile you have turned out to be grin grin
But granny doesn't sleep in people's beds grin I have two spare ones tongue
Why not try puttin some in Raheem's bed grin

No your evilness tongue
Dont want him sharing mine wink
I need a scary vampire tale, evil granny,
so you may have to lie in mine while telling me as i want to take a short nap wink tongue grin
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by tkb417(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2007
@ d evil family
you devils should take ur family matters to another place. grandma is evil, grandchile is evil, everybody is evil, na wa o.
The next thing now is for grandchile to be depositing seeds in evil grandma's trunk. Jesus will soon come and flog you all evil clan
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by somze(f): 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2007
Evil Granny chile,
i think i've seen just the specimen to test my new evil skills grin
There is a certain talkative before 4 that just turned 17 grin
He'll be a good guinea pig. wink
Please evil granny, please embarassed embarassed kiss grin
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by iice(f): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2007
Grandchile, you have my blessings to try it out on him who has just turned 17 grin

okey i think we don scatter this thread. . .

and back to topic

The other one was crowding me angry
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by somze(f): 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2007
@ Girls have an incomprehensible mind.
Not even science can help us out here.
I tire jare besides i'm too hot for woman wahala grin
. . . except one wink
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by chibuzo81: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2007
i break up with her because she is desperate with the issue of marriage and am not ready 4 that.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by syrene(f): 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2007
too possesive and obsessed about me. got tired of the super glueing

@soundmind
                    are we safe,  u sure say u never get am? wink
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by jayvin01: 12:03am On Aug 03, 2007
well i like ending it quickly so that it wont get into their heads, i hate too much loves and im tryin to give other girls the opportunity to meet da numero uno!@ grin grin cool
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by balleriina(f): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2007
I broke it up because he was in love with me. As soon as he told me I was out. We're friends now but aint gettin intimate no way
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2007
do you even know what "ex" means?

shouldnt a boyfriend be in love with you? or am I crazy?
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by balleriina(f): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2007
I dont want love, I wanted to be with someone and feel safe. Not a long term relationship leading to marriage, and after you get the L word over 2 times with people you see as friends and hardly know you, you tend to get cautious.

He deserves someone to love him back and appreciate him as he deserves, I didn't. We parted on bad terms but we're friends again now. I still want him in my life, just not that way I guess
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by balleriina(f): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2007
Oh yeah

For my first ex he was a real Arrow of a faackin nutjob, he can rot in hell for all i care
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by syrene(f): 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2007
na real wah o! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2007
balleriina:

I don't want love, I wanted to be with someone and feel safe. Not a long term relationship leading to marriage, and after you get the L word over 2 times with people you see as friends and hardly know you, you tend to get cautious.

He deserves someone to love him back and appreciate him as he deserves, I didn't. We parted on bad terms but we're friends again now. I still want him in my life, just not that way I guess

well you shouldnt agree to date people unless you want them to love/have feelings for you.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by syrene(f): 12:15am On Aug 04, 2007
@thiefofhearts,
thank u jare
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by balleriina(f): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2007
I did want him to have feelings for me, I had feelings for him aswell I just weren't expecting him to tell me he loved me after 3 months of knowing me but not being together, that's DODGY as hell.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2007
still doesnt make sense but hey na your own
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by syrene(f): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2007
balleriina:

I did want him to have feelings for me, I had feelings for him aswell I just weren't expecting him to tell me he loved me after 3 months of knowing me but not being together, that's DODGY as hell.

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by balleriina(f): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2007
If you knew him you guys would understand what i mean believe me cheesy
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by toplass(f): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2007
He was cheating frm the very first time, i thought i loved him to be able to tolorate it , but he had other issues that i couldn't deal with personally. After a second thought i had to choose whats best and i walked.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by bluerose(f): 6:59am On Aug 06, 2007
we would break up on and off, we would both fight and it wasent nice i would always get hurt, i meant the non physical way of course, he would leave me for long periods with out caring, he acted like if i was his doll to pick up when ever he wanted, and overall it took a long time but i got fed up and dumped him, i didnt disserve that and he was my first love but i did it
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by login(f): 7:14am On Aug 06, 2007
We need to treat ourselves as we would have others treat us, with respect. Good on you.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by ryker(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2007
Even though she was, still is gorgeous. She tries so hard to control me, she always thinks about herself. And she seems to plan stuff to suit just herself.
Sometimes when she speaks, she unconciously lets me into her inner thots regarding the direction the relationship should go. needless to say, it left much to be desired, She's shallow and she seems to care overly about what people around her think.
I'm unconventional, very sensitive, and deep, sometimes to a fault (i've been told smiley). so it would have been a disaster.
Oh yeah, check this, her mum is old and not too healthy but when i call her late in the night( my ex). she seem to be at one joint or the other hanging out with her friends instead of at home where she's needed.call me old fashioned, but I value loyalty and i respect and love MY mum. so we broke up. cry
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by holythug(m): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2007
things change
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by holythug(m): 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2007
@login, wat makes u tink everyone is matured enuff to tink dat far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? / Why Women Should Not Shave Their Eyebrows / My Pastor's Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.