Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses (19741 Views)

Court Stops Buhari, CBN, Others From Suspending Currency Swap Policy / Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations / Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by Karnice600: 8:16am On Oct 19, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
•Operators allege sabotage –Expert

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/nigeria-china-n720bn-currency-swap-collapses/?

Digging one pit to fill another. When a country is'nt technologically inclined, it seldom produces anything relevant for exchange in global markets. Her currency will suffer the weight of the imbalance.
Fadalawd airpus.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by watersideboys: 8:16am On Oct 19, 2021
Nigerians wey like to dey form I wise.
Apc!!

If mmm could finish Nigerians I can never be moved by any other scam. This country is going nowhere. The sooner you go your own way the better
Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by Greatlee54: 8:38am On Oct 19, 2021
Buhari the failure in chief.
Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
Nonsense and ingredients! China wey no get himself for like 2 years now with the serious covid-19 palava and Hong Kong/Taiwan and Donald Trump attack until dey sack am last year, na hin go get time for currency swap?

Anything like this must wait until China recover fully! As I type here, some companies don shut down and some parts of China dey in darkness due to the soaring energy cost.

What does all that have to do with the currency swap deal?
Is the swap deal based on China getting themselves?
Can you show us a link where a Chinese govt official asked Nigeria to wait until they recover fully?
Use your brain

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by slowice(m): 8:49am On Oct 19, 2021
Anything they put their hands on fails...... Everything Nigeria inclusive.

Be careful of what you wish for.
Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by Nigerialabalaba: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

What does all that have to do with the currency swap deal?
Is the swap deal based on China getting themselves?
Use your brain
Na because your papa no get brain to train you wella na him make you ,his useless son, come a public forum come dey yab. Useless son and family. Like father like son!I sabi say your maale get sense but na your papa you resemble.
Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by SarkinYarki: 8:56am On Oct 19, 2021
I warned y'all Buhari that I know can never get anything right
Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by BluntCrazeMan: 8:58am On Oct 19, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
•Operators allege sabotage –Expert

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/nigeria-china-n720bn-currency-swap-collapses/?
Bureaucratic Bottlenecks Again??
When will our Government ever learn to set up a system and leave the system to run on its own without interference??
Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:04am On Oct 19, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
Na because your papa no get brain to train you wella na him make you ,his useless son, come a public forum come dey yab. Useless son and family. Like father like son!I sabi say your maale get sense but na your papa you resemble.
It's obvious you don't have a father. If you did you won't be typing like a bastard.
Go tell your mommy to show you your father before you come back to type the next nonsense in your head.
Fool
Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by poiZon: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
Nonsense and ingredients! China wey no get himself for like 2 years now with the serious covid-19 palava and Hong Kong/Taiwan and Donald Trump attack until dey sack am last year, na hin go get time for currency swap?

Anything like this must wait until China recover fully! As I type here, some companies don shut down and some parts of China dey in darkness due to the soaring energy cost.
Actually that deal was to make ease trade between Nigeria n China. If anyone wants to import goods from China, all u need do is pay for it using ur naira debit card, either master card or verve.
But in Nigeria everything works on paper but in reality na error.
They should have made some restrictions in the policy like if u r importing goods from 100million naira, the facility will cover u,below 100million naira, go through the normal process.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2021
1Alex:
Anything handled by this set of people does not progress.
Lover of akata grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by kingemaker(m): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2021
I remember how I celebrated this so many years ago. Went ahead to even do an analysis of its short run and long run benefits. This country is not real!
Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by seunayantokun(m): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2021
1Alex:

Murderous terrorists can never achieve anything good.
Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by Xfemt(m): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2021
One thing I know
With all the gra gra China is doing they can never rule the world
You know why because they are not accommodating like the us or some other western countries

All there na initial gragra na waste

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2021
Wahala for us wey no get money sad
Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by godofuck231: 10:54am On Oct 19, 2021
Then what would the Nigerian crude oil be exchanged for? She’s Una see say bubu head de shake
Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by 1Alex: 11:37am On Oct 19, 2021
Differentiate:

Lover of akata grin
what does that mean?
Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by Jaqenhghar: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
1Alex:
What set of people?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by alphaNomega: 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
googlepikins:
Only if Nigerians know how Alhajis are stealing like hood rats under their brother Buhari.

I thank God by 2030 price of Crude oil will drop to below $20, make I see the bastards that will say I should pay tax for them to be flexing with.
Wake up. This isn't happening
Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by googlepikins: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
alphaNomega:
Wake up. This isn't happening

Electric cars ain't happening?
Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by AnotherAlien: 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
tmtech:
Naija government have no direction and no body gets the axe when things don't go as planned.

They keep making policies that are ineffective at the detriment of the citizens.. They never take responsibility.

It is shameful that we still waste some much money in the name of subsidy and after six years of Buhari in power, no new refinery built. We are in serious debt and have very little to show.

Federal roads are now major death trap.

Things are really bad... Only our leaders gets to lick the honey

The worst part about the failed refineries is that the government wants it that way. It's apparent from CBN Governor's excitement about the coming of Dangote Refinery without any thoughts of the revival of the nation's refineries. Even FG refused to privatize NNPC because it's collapse favors a few pockets and of course their cronies, including Dangote.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by dasparrow: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
Why am I not surprised?
Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
So you will bring an economy headed by Buhari de dullard and exchange with the fastest growing economy of China.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by jimmynauty: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
1Alex:

All Progressive Party
Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by alphaNomega: 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
googlepikins:

Electric cars ain't happening?
Price of crude oil is not going to get that low and stay there for long.

The reason we got a barrel of oil at below $20 last year was due to the pandemic. Now economies are picking up you can see the price has more than tripled.

Crude oil is the lifeblood of human civilization, it is not going away anytime soon
Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by googlepikins: 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
alphaNomega:
Price of crude oil is not going to get that low and stay there for long.

The reason we got a barrel of oil at below $20 last year was due to the pandemic. Now economies are picking up you can see the price has more than tripled.

Crude oil is the lifeblood of human civilization, it is not going away anytime soon

Ok, we shall see by 2030 when western countries finally switch to electric cars let's see how oil price won't fall like pandemic era.

Una go hear am when that time comes
Re: Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses by jhydebaba(m): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over N1 Trillion Saved Since Subsidy Removal, Says Tinubu / Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm / Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.