Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder (36720 Views)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / He's Hurting Because I'm Getting Married. / Help, I'm An Alcoholic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by vinexe: 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
IF I MAY ASK HOUSE WHAT EDUCATION GOT TO DO WITH MARRIAGE? SO U MEAN BSC HOLDER SHOULD MARRIED BSC HOLDER? MASTERS SHOULD ALSO LOOK FOR MASTER HOLDERS? THEN SSCE SHOULD ALSO LOOK FOR SSCE HOLDER INTIMES OF MARRIAGE?......................... LISTEN THE HIGHEST DIVOCEE ALL OVER THE WORLD IS IN THE HOUSE OF GRADUATES...... DO UR INVESTGATION U WILL BE SUPRISER, IN MARRIAGE NOTHING LIKE QUALIFICATION........ SEEE MORE U GET UPGRADE IN ACCADEMIC. MORE U WIL BE CONFUSE IN LIFE COS U WILL NOTBE SATIFIED UNTIL U UNDERSTAND THAT EVERY ONE HAVE TO MANAGED WHAT SO EVER HE OR SHE HAVE CUS WILL HAVE A VERY SHORT TIME TO LIVE....... HOW OLD ARE U NOW? AND HOW OLD DO U THINK U HAVE TO SPEND HERE IN THIS PLANET? EVERY THING IN THIS LIFE IS LIKE CHASING THE WIND. THOSE THAT ARE GRADUATES ARE LOOKING FOR SOME ONE WITHOUT OND TO GET MARRIED.. BUT THEY COULD NOT FOUND NONE.. AND SOME FOUND SSCE HOLDER BUT THEY ARE NOT CONTENTED WITH WHAT THEY ALREADY HAVE........... OK MY MAN GO GO ON WITH UR LIFE AND PLS DONT JUST LOOK FOR BEAUTY COS BEAUTY WILL SURELY FADE UP
Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by vinexe: 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
IF I MAY ASK HOUSE WHAT EDUCATION GOT TO DO WITH MARRIAGE? SO U MEAN BSC HOLDER SHOULD MARRIED BSC HOLDER? MASTERS SHOULD ALSO LOOK FOR MASTER HOLDERS? THEN SSCE SHOULD ALSO LOOK FOR SSCE HOLDER INTIMES OF MARRIAGE?......................... LISTEN THE HIGHEST DIVOCEE ALL OVER THE WORLD IS IN THE HOUSE OF GRADUATES...... DO UR INVESTGATION U WILL BE SUPRISER, IN MARRIAGE NOTHING LIKE QUALIFICATION........ SEEE MORE U GET UPGRADE IN ACCADEMIC. MORE U WIL BE CONFUSE IN LIFE COS U WILL NOTBE SATIFIED UNTIL U UNDERSTAND THAT EVERY ONE HAVE TO MANAGED WHAT SO EVER HE OR SHE HAVE CUS WILL HAVE A VERY SHORT TIME TO LIVE....... HOW OLD ARE U NOW? AND HOW OLD DO U THINK U HAVE TO SPEND HERE IN THIS PLANET? EVERY THING IN THIS LIFE IS LIKE CHASING THE WIND. THOSE THAT ARE GRADUATES ARE LOOKING FOR SOME ONE WITHOUT OND TO GET MARRIED.. BUT THEY COULD NOT FOUND NONE.. AND SOME FOUND SSCE HOLDER BUT THEY ARE NOT CONTENTED WITH WHAT THEY ALREADY HAVE........... OK MY MAN GO GO ON WITH UR LIFE AND PLS DONT JUST LOOK FOR BEAUTY COS BEAUTY WILL SURELY FADE up
Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by mariahAngel(f): 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
advanceDNA:

Guy...girls no plenty ooo...
Have u seen the streets lately...na shédì bálábálá girls full outside now.

. girls wey dey fvck ex, girls wey no get marriage values, girls wey no see paternity fraud as anything, girls with no team mentality, 20 body counts with abortions to match...

If I loose the girl I have now...I'm not searching again...

Hahahahahahahhaaaahaaahaahaahaahaaha grin grin grin

Dude! LDKM! grin
Ale le ma n fine! grin
Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Smiles, if she accepted the development, then move on, she ain't ready yet grin
Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by advanceDNA: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahhaaaahaaahaahaahaahaaha grin grin grin

Dude! LDKM! grin
Ale le ma n fine! grin

Mariahangel, please don't tell me you one of them shédì bálábálá...
Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by offset67(m): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
GraciousGod190:

no bro, am a business man.
finishing Ssce is enough, am 36 years old I should upgrade myself because her family refused to accept me for who I am.
if this is the end of our relationship, so be it.
a real nigga

1 Like

Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by mariahAngel(f): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
advanceDNA:

Mariahangel, please don't tell me you one of them shédì bálábálá...

Olorun maje! cheesy
Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by Belcon(m): 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
GraciousGod190:
Am hurt, 4 years relationship about to go down the drain.first time meeting her parents was last week Sunday, they did welcome me with a smiling face.
After all the introductions and making my intentions known to them I like to marry their daughter.

my girlfriend called me on phone yesterday that she's coming over, which she did and start saying that her elder bro and her mum is kicking against our marriage. i asked why? she said because am an Ssce holder.

yes I might be an Ssce holder, but am self employed doing well for myself (I noi de beg to chop) isn't that enough.

can't an Ssce holder marries a bsc, msc or a phd holder.
why the discrimination towards a brother because of a white man education?
because of a white sheet of paper.
if she loves you and has a good job she can finance you to get a degree and also build a happy home thereafter love knows no bound only if you tell her you are willing to further your education. Speak out
Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by Jemmysax(m): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
ityP:

Nonsense advice. By then, dude will be like 41 or 42 because say him wan marry babe. And na from him pocket money for bride price and wedding go comot o angry

Remember he's not just doing this for the sake of just getting married alone, in fact, there's every likelihood that the babe won't wait for him, if the nigga's got himself a degree, that means he's opened to more opportunities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by Princegeorgeglo(m): 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
GraciousGod190:
Am hurt, 4 years relationship about to go down the drain.first time meeting her parents was last week Sunday, they did welcome me with a smiling face.
After all the introductions and making my intentions known to them I like to marry their daughter.

my girlfriend called me on phone yesterday that she's coming over, which she did and start saying that her elder bro and her mum is kicking against our marriage. i asked why? she said because am an Ssce holder.

yes I might be an Ssce holder, but am self employed doing well for myself (I noi de beg to chop) isn't that enough.

You can upgrade yourself if you have the determination.
We have part-time and weekend programs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by Crunchyg2: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
GraciousGod190:

The case is simple . Tell them that you will get a diploma or enrol for part time later. Since all they want is certificate. Them tell you will get them the certificate
Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by Acidosis(m): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
Techguy96:

It's discrimination, first of all how many BSC holders in Nigeria have a Job or business? I can categorically tell you that this guy might be doing alot better than many BSC, Ms and PhD holders in this country.
Speaking of approaching buhari's daughter that one has to do with social status, not education. Same with the likes of dj cuppy not just any guy can approach them because of their higher status in life, it has nothing to do with education.

In this case, the girl family are not elites, or have a higher social status, I don't see why there are discriminating because of education my takes that it has to do with money, probably a richer guy is also asking for the girls hand.

Okay. So you think it is cool to discriminate along the line of social status (money) but not educational status?

I hope you realize that You're on the same table with that family?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by juman(m): 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
Only few families would allow their graduate girl marry ssce holder except he is very rich.
There are uncountable number of other ladies that are the same level like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by NSK4U(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
First, if this story is anything to go by considering your skill with writing/speaking English using SSCE exposure, let me be very frank with you dude, that girl has not been dating you only and has probably had enough from you and wants to settle down with her dream guy. The tears you said she's shedding is a mere theatrics to cover her guilty conscience before you. She's not being pushed by her parents, it's her choice not to marry you and she knew it long before introducing you to her family. It's an excuse to quit the relationship and get on with her right man.
She might have invested her time because of what she gets from you all through her tertiary education period but have it in mind, she might have been seeing someone else on campus or elsewhere but you definitely are not her only guy. She's a drama queen and congrats to her cos kama is the real bitch!
Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by GraciousGod190: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
juman:
Only few families would allow their graduate girl marry ssce holder except he is very rich.
There are uncountable number of other ladies that are the same level like you.
thanks, this helped.

1 Like

Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by Benzemma(m): 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Ohh okay...

Google search futurelearnDOTcom

Register

Read about the website carefully

Pick a course of your interest

Start a course

You will be required to take an exam after you completed your program

You only need to score 70% to earn a certificate

Some program require fee, while some are free...

Goodluck bro

Wait! This message is for OP
But you can take it too... wink

Thank you.
Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by neyobills: 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
Spherical77:
Please kindly point out where i was boasting about my personal self? Everything I've said so far pertaining to myself as a case study was based on "Instance" please don't quote me out of context. You don't need a soothsayers to tell you that not everyone will do well with or without formal education. Besides, formal education isn't meant to make you rich or whataview. Nothing can stop you from being rich if destined to and have access to the right information. Education has nothing whatsoever to do with richness. Nonetheless, it'd be a plus if one had formal education no matter how little it is

You asked for fact to my claim that people who got education had more opportunities to leave the shores of the country. Didn't you? Then i told you to bring someone who had just school cert and business doing with other person who had a degree and wanting to explore to other countries like US, UK, Canada et al. Then watch and see who US or UK embassy would gladly grant her request amongst both parties. That's a real life scenario i put up there. At least, if you claimed you don't know that those countries are majorly accepting those who had good education and wanting to make futher research through studies and possibly get PR and become citizens with time. Then you can make do with the life scenario i put up there as the fact that you are seeking for

If paradventure you need more input or fact to my claim then you should visit the travel session of this beautiful forum. Google, quora, Wikipedia et al are also recommended to get more fact that you seek

As for the embassy thing I can assure you that a school cert holder going with a good verifiable buisness here in Nigeria has a higher chance of getting a visa than a bachelors degree holder going for Masters,don’t take my word for it ask a reputable travel agent you know because the embassy believes someone with a successful buisness here in Nigeria has a higher tendency of coming back home after the program than a bachelors degree holder who has nothing at stake back in his home country than his certification,you have a degree yet no buisness or verifiable work experience dude your chances are slimmer even with both of them having the same amount of funds,it’s common sense.

We have a misconception about education in Nigeria I guess partly due to the economy,after I left the shores of Nigeria to my base,I started looking for jobs but there weren’t forthcoming until I was advised to downgrade my qualification because perhaps even the HR manager that would take a look at my CV didn’t have as much certifications as i did and I would be over employed for most of the jobs available,it was first unheard of for me but trust me that’s what helped me.

We place too much emphasis on university education in Nigeria however it doesn’t work that way in saner climes,like why would anyone have a Masters or PhD and be looking for jobs this caliber of people are supposed to be in the research field as far as they are concerned,you don’t even need a university degree to get a decent job,there are tons of certifications out there,I have seen too many dull graduates in Nigeria what impact has those graduates made in their field,we are still using the same crude equipments been used decades ago to build houses,same ol brick making machines decades ago,same grinding machines used decades ago,how many new varieties of cassava have we developed,how many new indigenous poultry housing systems have we developed,how many startup hubs do we have,how many industrial clusters do we have.

Most just want to be garbage in garbage out certificate holders to earning fat salaries and eureka,that’s all they desire,how many Nigerian universities are even globally recognized anyway.

Unfortunately we are in the AI age,having an IT certification is even looking more lucrative than having a university degree.soon most things would be automated and this degrees would have little or no impact since robots are taking over soon,the corovirus lockdown was just a test phase of getting on what robots taking over would look like,all the degree holders were either layed off or had to work from work home,knowledge is power the certification is just its universal accepted unit so I’m not saying it’s totally useless however the exposure and experience you get in the university is even worth more than the certification in reality.

As for the family of the op fiancée saying they won’t allow their daughter to marry him because he is an ssce holder speaks more of the relationship of the lady with her parents kinda infantile,however the young man should count his losses and move on because if the guy is doing well for himself and with the little he wrote sounds literate enough then he should be good to go for any reasonable family,they have this Stone Age mentality or perhaps the lady is her familys retirement plan.

1 Like

Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by Otunla236: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
With your 36years of age, you are still young. Let forget about your girlfriend family, is because of your own benefit. Even, if you are not married the lady, I can still advice you to go back to school and you can also go for part-time school and continue with your business and your family. Very simple things, without argument at all and married her, I believe you will know the value of that certificate when you graduate from school.
Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by Spherical77(m): 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
advanceDNA:

Guy...girls no plenty ooo...
Have u seen the streets lately...na shédì bálábálá girls full outside now.

. girls wey dey fvck ex, girls wey no get marriage values, girls wey no see paternity fraud as anything, girls with no team mentality, 20 body counts with abortions to match...

If I loose the girl I have now...I'm not searching again...
Likewise we have useless and senseless men. We have men what they know best is to sag their dirty boxers, have dirty haircut and sex, sex and sex. The sensible ones amongst us are very few and hard to come by.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by Spherical77(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
neyobills:

As for the embassy thing I can assure you that a school cert holder going with a good verifiable buisness here in Nigeria has a higher chance of getting a visa than a bachelors degree holder going for Masters,don’t take my word for it ask a reputable travel agent you know because the embassy believes someone with a successful buisness here in Nigeria has a higher tendency of coming back home after the program than a bachelors degree holder who has nothing at stake back in his home country than his certification,you have a degree yet no buisness or verifiable work experience dude your chances are slimmer even with both of them having the same amount of funds,it’s common sense.

We have a misconception about education in Nigeria I guess partly due to the economy,after I left the shores of Nigeria to my base,I started looking for jobs but there weren’t forthcoming until I was advised to downgrade my qualification because perhaps even the HR manager that would take a look at my CV didn’t have as much certifications as i did and I would be over employed for most of the jobs available,it was first unheard of for me but trust me that’s what helped me.

We place too much emphasis on university education in Nigeria however it doesn’t work that way in saner climes,like why would anyone have a Masters or PhD and be looking for jobs this caliber of people are supposed to be in the research field as far as they are concerned,you don’t even need a university degree to get a decent job,there are tons of certifications out there,I have seen too many dull graduates in Nigeria what impact has those graduates made in their field,we are still using the same crude equipments been used decades ago to build houses,same ol brick making machines decades ago,same grinding machines used decades ago,how many new varieties of cassava have we developed,how many new indigenous poultry housing systems have we developed,how many startup hubs do we have,how many industrial clusters do we have.

Most just want to be garbage in garbage out certificate holders to earning fat salaries and eureka,that’s all they desire,how many Nigerian universities are even globally recognized anyway.

Unfortunately we are in the AI age,having an IT certification is even looking more lucrative than having a university degree.soon most things would be automated and this degrees would have little or no impact since robots are taking over soon,the corovirus lockdown was just a test phase of getting on what robots taking over would look like,all the degree holders were either layed off or had to work from work home,knowledge is power the certification is just its universal accepted unit so I’m not saying it’s totally useless however the exposure and experience you get in the university is even worth more than the certification in reality.

As for the family of the op fiancée saying they won’t allow their daughter to marry him because he is an ssce holder speaks more of the relationship of the lady with her parents kinda infantile,however the young man should count his losses and move on because if the guy is doing well for himself and with the little he wrote sounds literate enough then he should be good to go for any reasonable family,they have this Stone Age mentality or perhaps the lady is her familys retirement plan.
I don hear you sir wink They say make i no talk again.
Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by SilvanusII(m): 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
GraciousGod190:

finishing Ssce is enough, am 36 years old I should upgrade myself because her family refused to accept me for who I am.

You are already on the defensive and it does show how very pained you are. It is only for leverage. If u however don't think you need to upgrade, good for you then. Wishing you loads of luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by Otunla236: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
With your 36years of age, you are still young sir. Let forget about the family of your girlfriend, go back to school is an a big achievement to your life. You apply with part-time and continue with your business and your. Even, if you don't married the lady, I will still advice you to go back to school. Believe me, it is also part of your achievements and not your girlfriend family achievement.
GraciousGod190:

i understand you sir, when I heard it yesterday I was hurt deep down. I felt low, felt intimidated.
i do love my girlfriend, but how can a 36 year old man goes back to school because he wants to get married to a girl?.

i can make other meaningful sacrifices, but definitely not This.
thanks.
Please sir, do the sacrifice and that sacrifice is not belong to your girlfriend or belong to anybody but it is belong to you only. You can need that certificate than millions of graduate, and not compulsory to do full-time. You can apply for weekend part-time school. So that, it will not disturb your business and settle down to married her. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by Clinghton: 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
Quite unfortunate, assuming you came with an exotic car the would have thought otherwise.
Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by ityP(m): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
Jemmysax:

Remember he's not just doing this for the sake of just getting married alone, in fact, there's every likelihood that the babe won't wait for him, if the nigga's got himself a degree, that means he's opened to more opportunities.

Which opportunities? If he is really doing well for himself, he should get married ASAP and father kids. He seems uninterested in school so cajoling him into getting a degree is very unwise. He needs kids now more than he needs higher education. When he births kids,he can send them to school
Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by ityP(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
Otunla236:
With your 36years of age, you are still young sir. Let forget about the family of your girlfriend, go back to school is an a big achievement to your life. You apply with part-time and continue with your business and your. Even, if you don't married the lady, I will still advice you to go back to school. Believe me, it is also part of your achievements and not your girlfriend family achievement.

Wash. Degrees in naija is useless, believe me. The only use of a degree is to get a job. If you already have a well paying, secured job, forget about school and make more money. Train your kids in university if you so wish after. Advising a 36 year old man that has a thriving business to go to uni, a man who from all indications has no interest in getting a degree, instead of advising him to get married ASAP and father kids is a very very poor advice. We can do better. I see so many of my lecturers and professors and I compare them to friends of mine who got into crypto early and frankly, school feels like scam nowadays. That money he wants to waste in school, he should use it to buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin would be worth a fortune 10 years from now and his kids would thank daddy for being wise
Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by ityP(m): 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
Otunla236:
With your 36years of age, you are still young. Let forget about your girlfriend family, is because of your own benefit. Even, if you are not married the lady, I can still advice you to go back to school and you can also go for part-time school and continue with your business and your family. Very simple things, without argument at all and married her, I believe you will know the value of that certificate when you graduate from school.

Pardon my question, are you a graduate yourself?
Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by ityP(m): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
neyobills:

Everything you said is the truth. I do well in uni, As, B's and all but frankly, it just cramming. Another master crammer would most likely be best graduating student from my set. It's so stupid. School in naija don turn correct scam. Professors in naija are not inventing anything. They just sit in their offices, attend inaugural lectures, steal articles online and present at these lectures and seminars. I kid you not, there is a particular senior lecturer in my department that steals lecture notes from slideshare.net, he edits the name and places his and then comes to class and is so confused on what he is tutoring. His tests sef are stolen online. How can such a lecturer impact anything career-changing to his students? School in naija, I maintain, na scam
Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by fattprince(m): 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
GraciousGod190:

upgrade myself?
so to you am not upgraded enough? because am an Ssce holder.
please bro this discriminations needs to stop.
Don't mind them bro. I wouldn't let my children especially male make mistakes like me. Immediately after SSCE I will sit them down and ask which career they want to follow. If it's football that one for don dey academy tey tey na to find how to link up go abroad if na fashion you go fashion school or a good vocational training but if you want to be doctor or lawyer or academic career then I you can go university. But if it's all this entertainment I mentioned up there when you achieve something then you can choose to go to university if you so wish but you'll be sponsoring yourself.
Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by Harrykn: 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
jericco1:

[del]Then you never loved her[/del]
Let her rest biko ahbi she’s not old enough to take a decision?
Op has moved on!
Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by jimmyvic(m): 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bros,go hustle...you no get better money,no be SSCE matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder by Rrchrd(m): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
GraciousGod190:

Don't mind them bro you even tried & finished ssce
I've heard a similar story like that today the lady is regretting as she didn't married the man & her mum that prevented her is late.the man now is happily married to someone's else

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? / Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? / Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.