Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! (1833 Views)

Did Humans Evolve From Apes Or Are Humans Apes? / Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People / New Atheists Are Not Intellectually Bright, Philosophers Agree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
grin grin cheesy
Workch:
But you and gorrila are both apes...

Workch:
By all standard, you are an ape....

These atheists are mad! grin
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by IMAliyu(m): 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
Could you at least post the definition of an ape, before we can ascertain level of madness here?

1 Like

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
IMAliyu:
Could you at least post the definition of an ape, before we can ascertain level of madness here?

You have a dictionary so you should have presented the definition if you had a point to make
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by IMAliyu(m): 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You have a dictionary so you should have presented the definition if you had a point to make

"ape, (superfamily Hominoidea), any tailless primate of the families Hylobatidae (gibbons) and Hominidae (chimpanzees, bonobos, orangutans, gorillas, and human beings)"
https://www.britannica.com/animal/ape

2 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by Aemmyjah(m): 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
IMAliyu:

"ape, (superfamily Hominoidea), any tailless primate of the families Hylobatidae (gibbons) and Hominidae (chimpanzees, bonobos, orangutans, gorillas, and human beings)"

Are you an ape?
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by Maynman: 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
these illiterate call themselves “human beings” have you looked up the origin of the word before? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by IMAliyu(m): 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Are you an ape?
Yes by definition we are all apes.

5 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by Aemmyjah(m): 7:23am On Dec 07, 2022
IMAliyu:

Yes by definition we are all apes.
Which 'we'?
Me and you? I'm not an ape
Or you and your fellow atheists

I asked you a personal question
Are you an ape?
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by Aemmyjah(m): 7:37am On Dec 07, 2022
Maynman:
these illiterate call themselves “human beings” have you looked up the origin of the word before? cheesy

Mr Literate
Are you an ape or human?
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by Maynman: 7:39am On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Mr Literate
Are you an ape or human?
Mr illiterate
what do you understand by ape or human?
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by Aemmyjah(m): 7:47am On Dec 07, 2022
Maynman:

Mr illiterate
what do you understand by ape or human?

I am illiterate,I agree
I am human

Are you an ape?
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by Maynman: 7:49am On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I am illiterate,I agree
I am human

Are you an ape?

Illiterate, What’s a “human”?
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by FatherOfJesus: 7:50am On Dec 07, 2022
How is he wrong?

We are apes

2 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by FatherOfJesus: 7:51am On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I am illiterate,I agree
I am human

Are you an ape?
But humans are classified as Apes.

Why is that too difficult for you to grasp?

4 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by jaephoenix(m): 8:20am On Dec 07, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
But humans are classified as Apes.

Why is that too difficult for you to grasp?
The guy claimed he's a biologist. If true, only The Flying Spaghetti Monster knows how he managed that. His ignorance of basic biology is astounding and brilliant

5 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by Maynman: 8:24am On Dec 07, 2022
jaephoenix:

The guy claimed he's a biologist. If true, only The Flying Spaghetti Monster knows how he managed that. His ignorance of basic biology is astounding and brilliant

Watchtower biologist bwahahahah

4 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by FatherOfJesus: 8:32am On Dec 07, 2022
jaephoenix:

He is a biologist?
Bleep it grin

3 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by oteneaaron(m): 9:03am On Dec 07, 2022
Ignorance is a disease.

Instead of spending a few minutes to do some research, he created a thread to turn Workch into a laughingstock.

Not knowing his ignorance is a spectacle.

Touche`

3 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by LordReed(m): 9:10am On Dec 07, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
grin grin cheesy

These atheists are mad! grin

Workch: All humans are apes by classification.

Dtruthspeaker: He said atheists are apes!

Why are you putting your insanity on display? Bwahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by Workch: 9:28am On Dec 07, 2022
So much mentions from one thread opened by an ignoramus

2 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2022
Why do most people misunderstood atheists for God's sake?

Hellooooooooo!
Atheists aren't saying they are APES rather they are saying their own ancestors were APES! smiley
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by LordReed(m): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Why do most people misunderstood atheists for God's sake?

Hellooooooooo!
Atheists aren't saying they are APES rather they are saying their own ancestors were APES! smiley
IMAliyu:

2 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by Wilgrea7(m): 10:34am On Dec 07, 2022
I think this charade has gone on for far too long.

This is directed at Dtruthspeaker, MaxinDhouse, Aemmyjah, and any other person who has a disagreement with common logic.

When you jump into threads shouting "Atheists are apes" or "atheists say we evolved from apes" as a means to slander the group, you're only making yourself look really ignorant. No offense.

Several people here, including Workch, triplechoice, Lordreed and a couple others have tried to explain to you what the word means in this context, but you insist on still pushing the same false narrative.

It would be like saying you're not "homo sapiens" because the word has "homo" in it, and you're not gay, so therefore you're not homosapiens. That's primary school logic, and it baffles me to encounter such reasoning process here on nairaland.

You're not even arguing from evidence, or logic at this point. You're arguing from pride, and ego. You cannot bring yourself to accept that you share a common ancestor with creatures you deem beneath you. But real eyeity as Dtruthspeaker would say, does not care about your emotions, pride, or ego.

Let's assume for a second here, that the evidence says we evolved directly from rats. (this is an assumption to prove a point). So let's assume so. What difference would it make?

You can't argue with credible evidence no matter how much you disagree with it. If Hitler's son grew up and realized his father was a monster, no amount of hatred he had would change the fact that he was indeed, the biological descendant of the man.

As humans, we once thought we were somehow the center of the universe, and that everything revolved around us. We later found out how wrong we were.

Being the center of attention, especially from that of a "God" can be a nice thing to imagine. Doesn't make it true.

When you begin to hold on to stories about a God or creator that contradicts reality, then you're the one creating gods in your image. Not the other way around.

This is getting too long. So I'll end it here. And considering the kind of persons you are, I'm not expecting any sort of intelligent response either. But I'm fine with that also.

Adios mi amigos.

7 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:45am On Dec 07, 2022
LordReed:
IMAliyu:

The author/s of that book has spoken so it's left to you whether you will BELIEVE or not! wink
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by jaephoenix(m): 11:12am On Dec 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The author/s of that book has spoken so it's left to you whether you will BELIEVE or not! wink
Do u have any evidence or research to counter them, or is it still your regular 'My SkyDaddy says so' theme?

2 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by triplechoice(m): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Which 'we'?

Are you an ape?

It's inappropriate behaviour to be asking that sort of personal question you have been asking everywhere on this board.

The only reason you're getting away with it here, is probably because it's assume you're a black man ,if not, you would have been banned by the mods already for asking a racially offensive question if it's known that you're from another race.

No matter what is being discussed,a white man persistently harrasing a black man with the same sort of personal question , "are you an ape" on Facebook or Twitter, would be accused of using racially offensive language, and have his account suspended immediately.

So discontinue the craziness , and try to understand, that the word, ape, is only used in the sciences as a classification for certain primates with shared features, but which is not enough to make them exactly the same kind .

Within the legal community, for instance,non lawyers are "classified" as laymen or referred to as such , but you wouldn't meet any lawyer outside that setting, calling you a layman or asking you if you're a layman or not, as the know it's belittling and improper to do so.

You and Dtruthspeaker have taken workch explanation and other comments out of the context in which they were made and now using it to harass others by asking silly questions .

I thought JW are expected to be of good behaviour, but it seems you no longer care.

The mods should do their work as both of you have taken this too far. Dtruthspeaker has even gone as far as opening a thread for the madness.
SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2022
jaephoenix:

Do u have any evidence or research to counter them, or is it still your regular 'My SkyDaddy says so' theme?

Just show me a monkey that turned to human and we're done! wink
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2022
When someone lay a claim that his ancestors were APES but refused to accept that he is also an APE doesn't that sound strange? smiley
triplechoice:

It's inappropriate behaviour to be asking that sort of personal question you have been asking everywhere on this board.

The only reason you're getting away with it here, is probably because it's assume you're a black man ,if not, you would have been banned by the mods already for asking a racially offensive question if it's known that you're from another race.

No matter what is being discussed,a white man persistently harrasing a black man with the same sort of personal question , "are you an ape" on Facebook or Twitter, would be accused of using racially offensive language, and have his account suspended immediately.

So discontinue the craziness , and try to understand, that the word, ape, is only used in the sciences as a classification for certain primates with shared features, but which is not enough to make them exactly the same kind .

Within the legal community, for instance,non lawyers are "classified" as laymen or referred to as such , but you wouldn't meet any lawyer outside that setting, calling you a layman or asking you if you're a layman or not, as the know it's belittling and improper to do so.

You and Dtruthspeaker have taken workch explanation and other comments out of the context in which they were made and now using it to harass others by asking silly questions .

I thought JW are expected to be of good behaviour, but it seems you no longer care.

The mods should do their work as both of you have taken this too far. Dtruthspeaker has even gone as far as opening a thread for the madness.
SMH.

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by triplechoice(m): 11:36am On Dec 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
When someone lay a claim that his ancestors were APES but refused to accept that he is also an APE doesn't that sound strange? smiley

IF you had taken your time to read what I explained, you wouldn't have replied with this.

What is the meaning of the word word, ape, as it is used I the sciences?

Let's hear from you
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:44am On Dec 07, 2022
triplechoice:

IF you had taken your time to read what I explained, you wouldn't have replied with this.

What is the meaning of the word word, ape, as it is used I the sciences?

Let's hear from you

Ọmọ animal is animal and human is human.

If you don't agree with my book that an intelligent being created man to be intelligent then i also will never ever agree with you that animals evolved into human. Period! smiley
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by IMAliyu(m): 11:53am On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Which 'we'?

Are you an ape?

It seems you are taking offense to the word ape.
While, yes it can and has been used as an insult depending on the context it's said.

I'm talking about the taxonomical definition here, and by that Yes I'm an ape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by LordReed(m): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Why do you need to believe or not believe facts? Facts are facts, they don't care about your beliefs or lack thereof.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Real Reason Behind The Cooked Bbc Report On Tb Joshua / Jesus Is The Only Way / Legalism In The Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.