Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Role Model Tiwa Savage Worse Than Card-B And Meghan Stallion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Role Model Tiwa Savage Worse Than Card-B And Meghan Stallion? (784 Views)

Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / "Dating A Broke Man Is Worse Than Contracting HIV And Aids" - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Role Model Tiwa Savage Worse Than Card-B And Meghan Stallion? by RedpillAnalyst: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2021
People were quick to blame T-Blizz for the scandal that caused their split and I knew down within myself that Tiwa Savage was not the innocent being she claimed to be to the world.

Young girls and women are running really loose in society nowadays and I am at point that I have seen many leaked videos of 'decent girls' getting their backs blown out sent to me by acquaintances and by decent girls I mean girls who have never been to club and some who are super active on the alter of the lord that I know or have met in passing.

I have seen too many of such videos. Most of these videos could have gone viral if there's a monetary gain or benefit but I don't involve myself in such.

Because of quick thrills she has destroyed a whole life of her little kid and the boy will be trolled forever amongst his peers.

How many role models do young girls have left? Is it over to expect decency and piety from modern women. How many modern women can we vouch for to raise and guide new generation in an upright.

Is this the African Cardi-B?
https://up9ja.com.ng/2021/10/19/tiwa-savage-sex-tape-leak-download/
Re: Role Model Tiwa Savage Worse Than Card-B And Meghan Stallion? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:39am On Oct 19, 2021
she is no role model... get real! unless you believe that anyone with a little bit of money and fame in Nigeria automatically becomes a role model....?!
Re: Role Model Tiwa Savage Worse Than Card-B And Meghan Stallion? by tidalstorm(m): 10:41am On Oct 19, 2021
How is she a role model?
And even if she is, shouldn't she have sex?
Or allow someone to blackmail which might never end?

Tiwa na celebrity and that tape is not going to do anything to her image.
Re: Role Model Tiwa Savage Worse Than Card-B And Meghan Stallion? by Kestolove(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2021
So person no go fvck again cause she b role model...nonsense
Re: Role Model Tiwa Savage Worse Than Card-B And Meghan Stallion? by fourboys: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2021
Fvkking under camera is a no no for me.. to think tiwa is almost 40yrs without single drop of brain still baffles me embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Don't Lie Please, Are You Single Or Taken? / ....still Waiting For My Virgin Prince Charming / NL End Of The Year Get Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.