Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Tiwa Savage S3x Tape Finally Leaked Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiwa Savage S3x Tape Finally Leaked Out (4382 Views)

My Friend's Nudes Finally Leaked / S3x Tape Of Popular Nigerian Islamic Radio Presenter, Alhaja Kaola Shared Online / Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Finally Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage S3x Tape Finally Leaked Out by Raphealtobi(m): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2021
The video is finally out oo!!
You will recall that Tiwa Savage revealed someone was trying to blackmail her with her de tape which was mistakenly posted on Snapchat.

The video which was immediately deleted after Tiwa’s Boyfriend posted it was already saved by the blackmailer.

Now, it seems Tiwa Savage kept to her plan of not paying the blackmailer and the person seems to have decided to release it.

The Tiwa Savage sextape emerged on Snapchat not long ago.

Incase you want to start doubting if the video is Tiwa or not. See the cloth she’s wearing in this photo below and compare it with the one she’s wearing in the video.
Re: Tiwa Savage S3x Tape Finally Leaked Out by puppie017: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2021
Send for me
Re: Tiwa Savage S3x Tape Finally Leaked Out by Buharidgeneral: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
puppie017:
Send for me

Is everywhere even on nairaland threads

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage S3x Tape Finally Leaked Out by Pumpumking: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Buharidgeneral:

Is everywhere even on nairaland threads

Where is the blue film sir?...show me? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[pictures] The Food I Eat For Body Building / What Is The #1 Thing Women Lie About / Nawa For Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.