Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

My Friend's Nudes Finally Leaked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Nudes Finally Leaked (4238 Views)

Tiwa Savage S3x Tape Finally Leaked Out / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Nudes Finally Leaked by BlackisBuT(f): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Good evening guys. I created this post some days agoπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
https://www.nairaland.com/7589307/please-guy-trying-blackmail-fri
My friend called me she was crying that the guy sent her nudes to her course mates. And she is scared to report it to the police
Re: My Friend's Nudes Finally Leaked by Sonnobax15(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
lipsrsealed
I still dey imagine am,say,"which kind love and trust go fit make me to record myself with any banny during lashing session undecided. I dey very sure say even God himself never create that kind love and trust, undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Nudes Finally Leaked by BlackisBuT(f): 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I still dey imagine am,say,"which kind love and trust go fit make me to record myself with any banny during lashing session undecided. I dey very sure say even God himself never create that kind love and trust, undecided
you don't have to blame them it can happen to anyone, the both were really into each other
Re: My Friend's Nudes Finally Leaked by Sonnobax15(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
BlackisBuT:
you don't have to blame them it can happen to anyone, the both were really into each other
. We are saying the same thing....I mean God never create the person wey I go dey into like that.
Re: My Friend's Nudes Finally Leaked by BlackisBuT(f): 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. We are saying the same thing....I mean God never create the person wey I go dey into like that.
you go soon jam one. Just dey play πŸ€ͺ
Re: My Friend's Nudes Finally Leaked by Sonnobax15(m): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
BlackisBuT:
you go soon jam one. Just dey play πŸ€ͺ
you fit be the one, who knows?😜
Re: My Friend's Nudes Finally Leaked by BlackisBuT(f): 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sonnobax15:
you fit be the one, who knows?😜
See this one ooh . God forbid me n u😀

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Nudes Finally Leaked by Sonnobax15(m): 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
BlackisBuT:

See this one ooh . God forbid me n u😀
k
Re: My Friend's Nudes Finally Leaked by immortalcrown(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
BlackisBuT:
Madness has no justification. Those who truly love each other do not film their intimacy.

Only fake lovers film their intimacy to seek undeserved validation. They claim they will use the video when they miss each other.

Those who truly love do not substitute presence with video. They create impacts that will engrave them in each other's mind.

9 Likes

Re: My Friend's Nudes Finally Leaked by PJtech: 11:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
where is the nude?
BlackisBuT:
My friend called me she was crying that the guy sent her nudes to her course mates. And she is scared to report it to the police
Re: My Friend's Nudes Finally Leaked by DMCA: 3:03am On Mar 03, 2023
Can we see them too?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Nudes Finally Leaked by Truvelisback(m): 4:49am On Mar 03, 2023
BlackisBuT:
Why won't he blame them? Was she blind when he was recording the video?
Re: My Friend's Nudes Finally Leaked by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 03, 2023
Serves her right, I don’t have any empathy to waste on a fool. Any lady who sends nude to a boyfriend is a fool, the fact that you are sinning and having premarital sex isn’t enough, you went further to please the devil to record yourself naked and send to a boyfriend. Some ladies waste their youthful life only to regret their actions when they come of age. And to those men who demand for nudes, just know that someday someone else will have your daughters nudes in their phones, life is a cycle and whatever you throw at it comes back to you. Don’t let your youthfulness deceive you into doing wrong things, you shall reap it at the right time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend's Nudes Finally Leaked by meobizy(f): 7:29am On Mar 03, 2023
Report without evidence. Is that one report?
Re: My Friend's Nudes Finally Leaked by COdeGenesis: 7:41am On Mar 03, 2023
meobizy:
Report without evidence. Is that one report?

The chat with the guy threatening to release her nudes is enough evidence. She can set a trap for him then record the calls. There are lots of ways to get evidences
Re: My Friend's Nudes Finally Leaked by Streetmovement(m): 8:17am On Mar 03, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Let me see the nudes so I can have a clear view on how to advise grin

Al this mumu girls them no go ever get sense, I don't pity any of this fools anymore

Make she carry her cross, I don't have advise to waste πŸ™„
Re: My Friend's Nudes Finally Leaked by Oboto700(m): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2023
See when a girl is in love..it not about you having money i mean natural love, she can do anything for you.. that shouldn't be a yardstick to use it against her though.
Re: My Friend's Nudes Finally Leaked by falcon01: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
BlackisBuT:
once you are blackmailed there's nothing you can do! Stop worrying about things you can't control! She can go ahead and have fun with it by send inf him more sexxy photos of her vajayjay. What has happened has happened.
Re: My Friend's Nudes Finally Leaked by Jesterinjay: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
It's not like she's tiwa savage
Re: My Friend's Nudes Finally Leaked by Veezy4u(m): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
BlackisBuT:
Post it here let's see how we can be of help cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman / She Visited, And Now She Doesnt Want To Leave. / A Funny Convo With My Australian Chick That Giggled Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.