Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

What Happens To Your Body When You Do 50 Sit-ups Every Day - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Happens To Your Body When You Do 50 Sit-ups Every Day (266 Views)

As Minors, What Happens To The Students Who Tortured Sylvester If Found Guilty? / 5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push Ups Benefits / Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To Your Body When You Do 50 Sit-ups Every Day by micahecarter123: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
What Happens To Your Body When You Do 50 Sit-ups Every Day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H7ujsxtqFA

When you do 50 sit-ups a day, what happens to your body?

Sit-ups are similar to crunches in that they target and impact abdominal muscles as well as other muscles such as hip flexors, lower back, chest, and neck muscles.

So, what's the point of doing sit-ups?

It's because it helps in the development of a strong core, which aids in the prevention of injury, improves posture, and improves athletic performance.

Would you like to learn more about what happens to your body when you do 50 sit-ups every day?
Continue to watch this video to learn more.

Before watching a video, don't forget to subscribe to our channel by clicking the subscribe button below and then clicking the bell icon every time you post a new video to be notified.

Subscribe for more: https:///3wb8OaL

(1) (Reply)

Waec,neco And Gce Scratch cards Here / Urgent Help Needed, I'm Stuck. / Help Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.